Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ChartEx - Your Charting Tool  (Read 506 times)
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 03:42:04 AM

rrrrrr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 08:33:24 AM

I want to ask, will the free service or guest user be more limited in the use of indicators in the future? Because when I try (as guest) using more than 3 indicators it can still be used unlike in the tradingview of course this is good, but the question is, what will differentiate between the free and premium versions, because I did not find any information about this on the website.

I hope there are official ChartEX representatives on this forum.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:11:26 PM

is there any other way your team are running promotion on ChartEx project. i would love to run a campaign for the project as i have seen many features
 surrounding the project.

From about information give, no withdrawal fees. what are the total expenses in $ to execute any transaction in the chartEx platform.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 03:24:44 PM

I want to ask, will the free service or guest user be more limited in the use of indicators in the future? Because when I try (as guest) using more than 3 indicators it can still be used unlike in the tradingview of course this is good, but the question is, what will differentiate between the free and premium versions, because I did not find any information about this on the website.

I hope there are official ChartEX representatives on this forum.

Free version will have access to the basic features (viewing charts, use indicators, creating own charts) but paid users will be able to use bots, save their own created charts etc. Also, paid users will be able to see charts from tokens on for example BurgerSwap (Binance Smart Chain) and future other blockchains.

Free users are limited to Uniswap and we might put a restriction (limited indicators, etc) for free user sometimes in the future. For now, I am the representative of ChartEx on Bitcointalk.

is there any other way your team are running promotion on ChartEx project. i would love to run a campaign for the project as i have seen many features
 surrounding the project.

From about information give, no withdrawal fees. what are the total expenses in $ to execute any transaction in the chartEx platform.

Are you mistaken ChartEx for something else? Your question doesn't make any sense.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 08:42:30 AM

Thank you for your answer. And glad to know you are the representative here. I think it becomes more clear for now about the benefits between free and paid members. I have a little input, when compared to using the paid member system, shouldn't it be made an easier system, for example, we only have a $chart balance with a certain nominal in the wallet, and can use several feature. This will encourage potential holders for premium access of $chart. However, later there will be additional features that are required to pay for operations such as bots and the like that have been mentioned.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2020, 02:05:45 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 02:20:40 PM by sapta

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:27:12 PM

Im using chartex free version for almost like 3 months now when Im trading in Uniswap and charts really cool easy to use compared to dext /astro tools in terms of charting still havent tried the paid version yet maybe in the near future, are you planning any trial for new users? thats cool if yes.   

masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 07:54:09 AM

are you planning any trial for new users? thats cool if yes.   
I think the free feature is the trial version for users so far, so what user can use on free version is mean a trial for user, of course we need a trial at least for ADAVANCED package, so we can try how this package give a benefit for user.

I have a question about token listed on ChartEX search feature, there make me little confused to know it. For example:

There is some UNI ticker like UNI and UNI.01F984, this is also happen with another token. I'm very strange with this. Can you give an explanation sir?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 06:28:49 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2020, 07:10:09 AM by mu_enrico

^ I tried ChartEx, and it's indeed confusing.
I found this 2-month old Youtube tutorial about charting on uniswap, and it seems Chartex has this address: uniswap.chartex.pro, but I couldn't open it. It seems like the ticker hasn't been configured properly. It should work like uniswap.vision (as a comparison).

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 12:00:28 PM

Im using chartex free version for almost like 3 months now when Im trading in Uniswap and charts really cool easy to use compared to dext /astro tools in terms of charting still havent tried the paid version yet maybe in the near future, are you planning any trial for new users? thats cool if yes.   

Hi there, there's no free trial. But you know, 2000 CHART is $14 right now and you don't even have to pay us, just hold it in your wallet

There is some UNI ticker like UNI and UNI.01F984, this is also happen with another token. I'm very strange with this. Can you give an explanation sir?

There are numerous tokens which share a ticker. If they search UNI we will make our best guess at the market with the most volume. UNI.01F984 represents a specific market, where the token's contract address ends with 01F984 - this is particularly important around new token launches when you will see lots of copycats crop up - by knowing the contract address as confirmed by the token team, you can ensure you are selecting the right market.

I found this 2-month old Youtube tutorial about charting on uniswap, and it seems Chartex has this address: uniswap.chartex.pro, but I couldn't open it. It seems like the ticker hasn't been configured properly. It should work like uniswap.vision (as a comparison).

uniswap.chartex.pro has not existed for some time and wasn't ever officially released rather a small number of people used it to test - Uniswap markets are now available directly on www.chartex.pro.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 01:54:23 PM

^Dude, I keep scratching my head.
For example, how to view this pair: WBTC-ETH

On uniswap.org
https://info.uniswap.org/pair/0xbb2b8038a1640196fbe3e38816f3e67cba72d940

On uniswap.vision
https://uniswap.vision/?ticker=UniswapV2:wBTCETH&interval=1

How can I find the exact pair on Chartex? Thanks!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 02:09:35 PM

There are numerous tokens which share a ticker. If they search UNI we will make our best guess at the market with the most volume. UNI.01F984 represents a specific market, where the token's contract address ends with 01F984

Okay, I got it now, I think this will make new user confused. Just like how I felt with mu_enrico, before that, I even thought that UNI and UNI.01F984 were different tokens. Maybe you should use a different indicator for the verification mark, for example a check mark sign or something like that. or team can change the pop up search result. like "BEST EFFORT ....." change it with contract address. and for UNI.01F984/WETH team can change it to UNI/WETH and description also with UNI contract address. may this way will more easier to understand to verify the contract address. and on the right section, maybe change it from "undifined - uniswap" to "verified contracts". With this small changes will makes the search result more friendly.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Zandyoby

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:10:11 AM

With the stories about hack and other associated cyber crimes flying around the Internet, is there no security threat for ChartEx to enable trustless user accounts without any personal information?
Goldada

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:22:55 AM

Trading is a very risky venture. I often fear to trade sometimes especially when the market is so volatile.

I want to know, does ChartEx has the feature to automatically place limit order on trading platforms?
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:37:33 PM

Thanks for sharing this I was somewhat confused also after trying it, i would have suggested a free trial be given, if it is just a few days like 2-3 days, but nevertheless might give it a trial hopefully it suites me

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Zandyoby

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 04:01:38 PM

With the stories about hack and other associated cyber crimes flying around the Internet, is there no security threat for ChartEx to enable trustless user accounts without any personal information?

I am still expecting an answer to the above question as I'm very concerned about security in any platform I use. So many water has passed under the bridge and I wouldn't want to take certain risks anymore.

Also,may I know, with the listing of chart on Uniswap on 18th Sept, are you ready to release 25% tokens tomorrow being three month anniversary of Uniswap listing? Guess I saw this in a publication if I'm right.
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 05:52:51 PM

^Dude, I keep scratching my head.
For example, how to view this pair: WBTC-ETH

How can I find the exact pair on Chartex? Thanks!

It would be here: https://chartex.pro/?symbol=UNISWAP%3AWBTC.C2C599%2FWETH as I said before, WBTC.C2C599, you can find the right pair by identifying the last few characters of the contract address.

Trading is a very risky venture. I often fear to trade sometimes especially when the market is so volatile.

I want to know, does ChartEx has the feature to automatically place limit order on trading platforms?

No. ChartEx is just a charting tool just like any other chart. Not an exchange nor it's connected to a particular exchange.

Thanks for sharing this I was somewhat confused also after trying it, i would have suggested a free trial be given, if it is just a few days like 2-3 days, but nevertheless might give it a trial hopefully it suites me

ChartEx doesn't put a strict limitation for free users. However, with just holding 2000 CHART token, you can get the full features of it, without even the need to pay us. Just hodl it as long as you want.

I am still expecting an answer to the above question as I'm very concerned about security in any platform I use. So many water has passed under the bridge and I wouldn't want to take certain risks anymore.

Also,may I know, with the listing of chart on Uniswap on 18th Sept, are you ready to release 25% tokens tomorrow being three month anniversary of Uniswap listing? Guess I saw this in a publication if I'm right.

There's no personal information collected during your usage of ChartEx, so obviously there's no threat whatsoever. And yes, there is the third of four token releases for seed participants tomorrow, but it's only around 4.75m (total supply is currently around 68m) tokens and these are seed participants who are long term supporters. ChartEx Team actually burned the equivalent of this release today.

Wrichmond

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:03:39 PM

Going through the ChartEx website, I see it has similarities with Dextool. Dextools and ChartEx are for trades on decentralized markets. Dextools project is aimed at IDex and Uniswap users for anticipation of trading strategies but ChartEx has more features in that it will take the place of other trading tools in future and is integrated with social networks. This is a good one as social media has great influence and will help to draw users to the platform.
Goldada

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:26:28 AM

No. ChartEx is just a charting tool just like any other chart. Not an exchange nor it's connected to a particular exchange.

Thanks for this. I was getting it all wrong I suppose. Before now, seeing trading pairs on charting tools, I take them to be some sort of an exchange.

ChartEx is just for crypto trades right? Or is there also integrations to forex markets.
Eagervirtual

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:09:47 AM

I have gone through and still do not understand some information on the tokenomics of ChartEx. I have need some clarification. Which infrastructure do you plan to invest on with $Chart token and is ChartEx a payment token?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: