Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STKR made a good milestone  (Read 56 times)
Naitik (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:27:25 AM

42 Micropools & completed the deposit of 1,344 $ETH to the official
Ethereum
 2.0 deposit contract⚡️⚡️

This represents the 1st contribution of #Stkr to #ETH2 staking, and this is just the beginning!

STKR a new language of staking!!
gigidinizza

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:31:10 PM

Any feedback from anyone around here?
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:37:33 PM

Ethereum
 2.0 deposit contract⚡️⚡️

This represents the 1st contribution of #Stkr to #ETH2 staking, and this is just the beginning!

I've been following ANKR for sometime now, and their development progress is top notch. With the release of STKR, More attention is driven to the project. However, till the platform starts operating and people start staking on STKR, then I'll give my own views about it. New projects should emulate STKR, with unique products so far, and constant updates. Not certain if I can stake my ETH via STKR platform come 1st December, but hoping to do that.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 12:17:25 PM

Ethereum
 2.0 deposit contract⚡️⚡️

STKR got word from insiders they are going to be doing NFT governance or some artsy curation app ? ~ >  https://quipuswap.com/

Cool

go fish!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Wahyuihib

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 12:58:50 PM

I do not really understand the meaning of your question. however, most likely STKR is an amalgamation of old and new eth technologies to complete transactions. I'm sorry if my opinion is wrong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 04:22:02 PM

I do not really understand the meaning of your question. however, most likely STKR is an amalgamation of old and new eth technologies to complete transactions. I'm sorry if my opinion is wrong

i contacted the $STKR CEO i'll report back when i hear anything ~ > https://quipuswap.com/ <<<$STKR exchange here bud<<<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: