Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:20:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about IEO in altcoin season?  (Read 563 times)
Greatchu (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:41:16 AM

This just came to my mind today as ive never think about it before, since bullrun happened in 2017 and ICO became popular and successful in that year too aren't you guy curious how IEO projects would have performed if bullrun was ongoing?  IEO became popular after bull market of 2017 right? The reason why ICO was so profitable in 2017 was because of the altcoin season don't you think? What about IEO in altcoin season? We are yet to see this

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:01:04 AM

IEO is currently still silent, this is a mini altcoin season,
if it's altcoin season then all focus on projects with good fundamentals,
don't expect IEO to be hype when the altcoin season arrives, but if the IEO is held on a top exchange,
maybe you can try buying it.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:47:33 AM

This just came to my mind today as ive never think about it before, since bullrun happened in 2017 and ICO became popular and successful in that year too aren't you guy curious how IEO projects would have performed if bullrun was ongoing?  IEO became popular after bull market of 2017 right? The reason why ICO was so profitable in 2017 was because of the altcoin season don't you think? What about IEO in altcoin season? We are yet to see this

I dont think that the altcoin season is the main factor why the ICO is popular in 2017. Because as far as I know, it was driven by hype, people invest in ICO because there's a lot of speculation about it thats why many investors are caught in the act, by scammers and worthless token, In terms of doing an IEO during this time I think there's no problem about that, but dont expect the same results like the ICO craze in 2017 because today's bullish market trend is very different compared to 2017-2018 Bullrun.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 10:51:23 AM

a team can still do an IEO as long the IEO platform allows them.

the diffirence of doing it today is that the bullrun that is going on today isn't fueled with ICO or crowdfunding. this because of the institutional investors proving BTC is worth keeping. big investors are accumulating BTC.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:53:13 AM

If that IEO has a big influence in the market and it looks more potential, in the time that it was started to launch we will be seeing Bullrun but there is no interesting effect and there are no such changes. This means that IEO is useless and I don't think that it gives helps the market to grow. IEO ended failure, most of them are just forgotten unlike how ICO show to us.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 11:13:42 AM

I guess right now people don't think about IEOs, they're more interested in bullrun. bullrun is very profitable and definitely makes a profit. they prefer to buy bitcoin. maybe after the bullrun, the IEO started to look again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 11:48:10 AM

I guess right now people don't think about IEOs, they're more interested in bullrun. bullrun is very profitable and definitely makes a profit. they prefer to buy bitcoin. maybe after the bullrun, the IEO started to look again.
moreover we dont know the project quality yet from IEO, except it launched on binance platform will be different story for us. if binance launchpad release new IEO project in bullrun moment , investors will participate in this IEO and maybe the interest bigger than previous IEO.
Wenbing

Activity: 532
Merit: 34

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 11:55:54 AM

when you look at the mechanism and model of ICO and IEO, you will discovered that IEO will be more successful than ICO because of the security it brings to the investors.
I do think, the time has come for IEO to be more successful than ICO, especially now that defi projects are trending.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 02:52:57 PM

It's never going to be the same result like 2017 altcoin season, ICO success and big ROI happened because of the Hype surrounding ICO during that time, unfortunately IEO has no such Hype so even if altcoin season do come IEO results won't be as big as ICO success of 2017, id rather focus on any upcoming IEO launchpads on binance that's extremely promising, instead of gaining 3x it can be 6x because of altcoin season

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 03:23:13 PM

moreover we dont know the project quality yet from IEO, except it launched on binance platform will be different story for us. if binance launchpad release new IEO project in bullrun moment , investors will participate in this IEO and maybe the interest bigger than previous IEO.

Yes, it looks like the OP wants to see IEO quality at this moment time. It won't happen like ICO hype in 2017, investors and buyers have evolved. It depends on the quality project and exchange as aditasetia123 says
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:23:55 PM

I think IEOs during the altcoin season will be easier to sell out if they are held on major exchanges. If they were held on small exchanges, it would not make a lot of sense because no one cared about an exchange that hosted the IEO.
Without the altcoin season, IEO projects can also raise their capital well because IEOs on these major exchanges bring good profits.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 03:28:19 PM

i think ieo would have been equally popular as ico should it be around during the bull run, because that period was the crypto boom period and most of the project which launch during that time all recorded success, should ieo be available then, am sure it would have been same result, people where very eager to invest by then, everyone was very trusting of the project so lots of money was coming in,
even now if there is a bull run and there is ieo project, i think that project will sell out.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:30:39 PM

absolutely right, now people think how to accumulate more bitcoin and top altcoins
because crypto market in green mode now, and for sure bitcoin will create new ATH in this year and altcoins will follow to create new ATH next year

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:34:32 PM

yo bro , i guess u misunderstanding about what behind IEO . IEO is Initial Exchange Offering , and why should i curious about IEO on bullrun , since IEO is focused from exchange, no matter even bullrun or not, when the exchange have good reputation , their IEO also giving a profit.

IEO became popular after bull market of 2017 right?

the reason behind it is because binance try to use that method again as the binance launchpad , and within a short time, other exchanges followed suit.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:38:46 PM

absolutely right, now people think how to accumulate more bitcoin and top altcoins
because crypto market in green mode now, and for sure bitcoin will create new ATH in this year and altcoins will follow to create new ATH next year
I guess if you wanted to buy bitcoins right now, you missed the train. Currently bitcoin is in a positive bullish which means the price is already high, it's a different story if you buy it when the price range is still $ 8k-10k

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:41:11 PM

Thats not because of altcoin season ICO become popular because of many early project give good return to it's investors like strat , waves  and eth as example. They are looking to get a good gain like that so many people invested in different ICO but to be honest it's not because it's altcoin season. If I remember correctly when the BTC market increase more of the project dump it's prices and many project is hard to recover after that lost and that time many scam ICO started.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:47:42 PM

The altcoin season, which is soon to come, will in any case have a very positive effect on the growth of new ICO and IEO projects.  At this time, new projects will intensify their activities and I think that there will be no exception in the expected current period of the overall growth of the cryptocurrency market.  However, the ethereum network needs to be technically ready for this, on the platform of which new tokens are largely issued.  That is, we need a successful launch of Ethereum 2.0 and a radical solution to the issue of its scalability.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 03:56:48 PM

IEO is currently not very much in demand, tends to be more or less interested in new projects, currently, it does not have such a high attractiveness so that it is quite difficult for investors to be able to get more profit because different situations get it sometimes the price drops drastically it usually often makes investors saturated having to wait to see that token go up.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 04:10:26 PM

Hmmmm IEO is a little bit unlike ICO because i don't think the exchange plays a huge role anymore in terms of CEX
As most sales are now moved into DEX for sales/Bounce, i am not sure if we consider Dex sales under the category if IEO
But all these potential coin are able to fetch up pretty solid ROI regardless if they are ICO/IEO/Airdrop/Yield Farm

As long as they can prove that they can be valuable in the long run, their value will preserve and goes up
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:22:35 PM

IEO has no hype like ICO had in 2017 so don't expect IEO to perform just like ICO, even if altcoin season is coming or has already began IEO performance won't be that different from what we are seeing since 2018, ICO is just way more profitable than IEO but unfortunately scammers ruin everything

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: