Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about IEO in altcoin season?  (Read 563 times)
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:17:57 PM

This just came to my mind today as ive never think about it before, since bullrun happened in 2017 and ICO became popular and successful in that year too aren't you guy curious how IEO projects would have performed if bullrun was ongoing?  IEO became popular after bull market of 2017 right? The reason why ICO was so profitable in 2017 was because of the altcoin season don't you think? What about IEO in altcoin season? We are yet to see this

IEO is only for gaining trust in investors. The price of a token or coin after listing on an exchange depends on investors and developers. If during the IEO the token does not sell, then after listing on the exchange it will suffer the same fate. I think this kind of token is difficult to developing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:22:49 PM

This just came to my mind today as ive never think about it before, since bullrun happened in 2017 and ICO became popular and successful in that year too aren't you guy curious how IEO projects would have performed if bullrun was ongoing?  IEO became popular after bull market of 2017 right? The reason why ICO was so profitable in 2017 was because of the altcoin season don't you think? What about IEO in altcoin season? We are yet to see this

There are not many IEOs going on but as we are into defi trend most projects have converted themselves into defis and they are now raising funds on decentralized platforms that has reduced the need for IEOs significantly although i want to see more good IEOs so lets see how the market goes.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 10:59:48 PM

I think IEO would be even more popular than before if it trends during the altcoin season.  No matter what we call a crowdfunding if it is timed in an altcoin breakout then it will definitely make a noise and will be more popular.

IEO was not getting the best performance in this season. So many people were leaving the IEO to get into the altcoin market. that makes the IEO's performance doesn't look good this time. Some people have traded below the initial price. It looks like we will be leaving the IEO trend. The correction was also happening with major crypto and that brings a big pressure to the market too.

It will be better if it trends during an altcoin season because, during that time,  all projects will not look like a bad egg and will create a huge hype on the market. We have seen it on 2017 during the ICO craze.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 11:11:20 PM

Altcoin season is not for IEOs, now IEOs are very quiet,
even at Binance it is reported that IEOs only gain 2X profit, of course this makes investors angry,
because several times IEOs are in Binance gaining profits of up to 10x.
2x profit? I can say that they are so lucky to have that because what I saw is that most of them never have a market value. For me, I tend not to get angry but instead to praise having such a return after losing the positivity.
IEO is done already and I know that we have a bad experience with them just like ICO. Because if they have such potentiality we possibly seeing it on the hype this time but they don't, they are still sleeping. And it was hopeless to see them at the rally.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:11:51 AM

Altcoin season is not for IEOs, now IEOs are very quiet,
even at Binance it is reported that IEOs only gain 2X profit, of course this makes investors angry,
because several times IEOs are in Binance gaining profits of up to 10x.
Those investors are very greedy. They have got 1x ROI and that means 100% profit and that's enough when they have invested a lot of money on it
IEO season has gone and this time altcoins season started to help altcoins to get massive pump. I personally will be going out from the market when i have achieved 100% ROI.
The majority of IEO buyers were moving to the various altcoins right now.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 03:18:57 AM

IEOs have been in the early to mid-2019 since Binance did (otherwise known as the launchpad). Because IEOs are basically not much different from ICOs, their popularity did not last long. In fact, what was more popular at that time was the emergence of a new exchange by holding IEO by selling their own exchange tokens.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:24:36 AM

IEO days had already passed and people are too focused on the left and right movement of altcoins to put their money on any projects at the moment. Even without the altcoin season, I guess IEO won't have much impact as it was before, it's almost the same as ICO, people focus on what is trending which are DeFi projects.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:39:02 PM

It's certain that IEO will double your invested money or even triple it if the project is from top exchanges and its utility is very useful for crypto space but still IEO don't have the same hype as ICO, the hype difference between ICO and IEO is massive, No thanks to scammers if not we will still be enjoying ICO success till today

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:45:19 PM

IEO has no hype like ICO had in 2017 so don't expect IEO to perform just like ICO, even if altcoin season is coming or has already began IEO performance won't be that different from what we are seeing since 2018, ICO is just way more profitable than IEO but unfortunately scammers ruin everything
Scamers have turned ICOs into money laundering fields and are now leaving ICOs with a bad name. just try it if the scamers don't damage the ICO at that time maybe the ICO is still a big market sensation in this industry, but unfortunately investors have now lost confidence in ICOs again.

Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:10:54 PM

In my opinion, it's an innovative concept that can add to the market, but as we can see in the comments, investors and supporters are discouraged with the development of new technologies and investment capitalization innovations. I believe that we should expect regulation to be something that creates solidity for these technologies.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:49:46 PM

It's certain that IEO will double your invested money or even triple it if the project is from top exchanges and its utility is very useful for crypto space but still IEO don't have the same hype as ICO, the hype difference between ICO and IEO is massive, No thanks to scammers if not we will still be enjoying ICO success till today
There are many frauds in ICO causing significant changes to the journey of investors and bounty hunters today, we can see how scammers have destroyed investors' trust, and ultimately destroyed crypto glory in 2018, even though now IEO is an alternative for investors to invest, but basically IEOs can also be an arena for fraud, that's why until now investor confidence in crypto projects has not fully improved, especially in recent months several projects that held IEOs were indicated as scam IEO projects and after the IEO project IEO was finished, their token price even fell and didn't even progress at all on their project.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:25:40 PM

nothing stands out for the IEO at this point rarely an IEO can benefit investors in such a short period of time happened on the contrary, the price fell and hurt them only hold that can be done until the roadmap runs perfectly then alcoin it can be pumped and provide profit to investors

lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:08:48 PM

When BTC gets to the top ,all altcoins get there with it.The token issued through IEO is also one of the altcoin. So if altcoin season comes, then IEO are definitely up trend, Among them, with great development potentiality coins will surge, such as BNB.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:49:30 PM

Investors are less interested in IEO’s or ICO’s nowadays, Defi projects are more attractive today while some projects are failing or hardly get their desired funds from investors. Investors are aware that defi can make them good profits, defi model can also boost adoption and could be the standard for upcoming projects in the next few years.
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:54:09 PM

Surprisingly there are not many IEOs in the marketa t the moment which is surprising hecause market is now much better than last 2 3 years still no new projects, solutions and innovation is a big question mark. Maybe it is the big defi trend and culture which has engulfed every other area of crypto business but personally i think it is good time for new quality projects to launch and build.

Amepay Official
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:45:20 PM

Surprisingly there are not many IEOs in the marketa t the moment which is surprising hecause market is now much better than last 2 3 years still no new projects, solutions and innovation is a big question mark. Maybe it is the big defi trend and culture which has engulfed every other area of crypto business but personally i think it is good time for new quality projects to launch and build.

You can check out amepay.io!
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:13:49 PM

Any new projects will be successful if team members are legitimate and experts. Experts members never support any low ideas projects. All investors will agree any time for development but don't any scam projects. ICO will be popular again in the next bullrun because IEO costs more than ICO. Maybe top exchange focuses on new projects plan.
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:20:55 PM

It was a great time in 2017, Ieo use to be successful & popular. I didn't see in this year crypto adoption. IEO successfull depends on crypto exchanges volume. But its looking like cryptocurrency investors are more focus on top exchanges launchpad like Binance.
Cameron1Love

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:35:48 AM

People already learned on what happen last bull run they didn't try to dive again without labeling the water's deep or not. They learned because they hurt about losses last time. Some of them, also me has learned because I didn't know what I invested I did and I got loss, My money got scammed. This time people are really looking on the good IEO so they avoid high amount of losses.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 03:02:43 AM

When BTC gets to the top ,all altcoins get there with it.The token issued through IEO is also one of the altcoin. So if altcoin season comes, then IEO are definitely up trend, Among them, with great development potentiality coins will surge, such as BNB.
its depend on project quality and investors reponse in market. some IEO in exchanges failed because they didnt get good response from investors, maybe token usage or any technical document could not attract them. we remember IEO launched in many exchanges, and this exchanges sometime have low reputation and it could be wrong team strategy to launch in this exchanges.

It was a great time in 2017, Ieo use to be successful & popular. I didn't see in this year crypto adoption. IEO successfull depends on crypto exchanges volume. But its looking like cryptocurrency investors are more focus on top exchanges launchpad like Binance.
only reputable exchange could support the successfull of IEO. investors will more trust if they participate in binance or huobi , because they believe this exchange team already filter and select the best project from many that proposed .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: