Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers caught in the act, again.  (Read 107 times)
Balladtony77 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:16:24 PM
Merited by TGD (1), Stanlo (1)

Guys be careful around Yearn Finance Platinum ( yfplat.finance ) because the project is from scammers and the bounty campaign is presently ongoing, the CEO on website named Tokarev Sergey is what gives the scam project away easily, the website said that this russian man is a profession forex trader and crypto adviser and more, that's a big white lie, the real Sergey Tokarev had nothing to do with the project.

Sergey Tokarev works as a publisher and general director of the publishing house "Russian  Emirates" in Dubai, UAE. He was awarded several times as a compatriot, you can know more about him here

https://russianemirates.com/stars/tokarev-sergey-anatol-yevich/

Link to scam bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292546.0

God bless..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3505

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:20:07 PM

Hi @Balladtony77 ask to a moderator to move your topic here in scam accusations board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
You can share your proofs using this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0 template.

It's not very clear to me your accusation... It can't be another person with the same name?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 04:26:44 PM

I can't understand Russian Language and I'm uncertain too about your accusation same as the user above question. There is a lot of people in Russia with the same name since I can't read the article that you attached, I can't verify whether the people is connected unless you provide a solid info like picture of Tokarev Sergey that you mention as "publisher and general director of the publishing house "Russian  Emirates" in Dubai, UAE" to compare it to the CEO of Yearn.Finance Platinum.

Atleast present a clear connection on your thread without further outside the source link. Let's just use the source link to verify your accusation theory.

I understand your point now. My browser is slow to load the article. The picture was at the top page and its the same picture as Yearn Finance Platinum CEO picture. Can you atleast make a translation about the article or maybe can a trusted native Russian member here verify the article content. It seems that the project is really shady.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:06:36 PM

I don't mind the accusation, it's just that you need lots of references to the accusation, not just one or two, instead your accusation needs to be strengthened with a variety of credible arguments and information.
maybe you can explain in more detail along with authentic evidence.
so if I read your thread it's kind of like an assumption.
Many reliable sources will be more supportive of you, because if your accusation is not supported by sufficient evidence, the fear is that you will be prosecuted otherwise for project defamation.
my advice is more detailed about that information.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:48:24 PM

I don't mind the accusation, it's just that you need lots of references to the accusation, not just one or two, instead your accusation needs to be strengthened with a variety of credible arguments and information.
maybe you can explain in more detail along with authentic evidence.
so if I read your thread it's kind of like an assumption.
Many reliable sources will be more supportive of you, because if your accusation is not supported by sufficient evidence, the fear is that you will be prosecuted otherwise for project defamation.
my advice is more detailed about that information.

In my opinion if what he's saying is true that's enough proof to open an scam Accusations against the project. What  I understand is  he is saying, that project owner of this defi project is an impostor and not a real identity and that enough proof to flag the account if proben that they are using other people's identity just to build this project.

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 06:05:23 PM

I don't need to analyze this project too far, the look of the website design and the Twitter tweet post has its own value about this project, nothing is convincing and avoiding it is better than anything.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:08:38 PM

Guys be careful around Yearn Finance Platinum ( yfplat.finance ) because the project is from scammers and the bounty campaign is presently ongoing, the CEO on website named Tokarev Sergey is what gives the scam project away easily, the website said that this russian man is a profession forex trader and crypto adviser and more, that's a big white lie, the real Sergey Tokarev had nothing to do with the project.

Sergey Tokarev works as a publisher and general director of the publishing house "Russian  Emirates" in Dubai, UAE. He was awarded several times as a compatriot, you can know more about him here

https://russianemirates.com/stars/tokarev-sergey-anatol-yevich/

Link to scam bounty

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5292546.0

God bless..
Nice catch, using fake names or personalities as team members or developers of a new project is a big red flag and most probably such project will end up as a scam so why waste time, money and effort to invest or promote such projects that are lying from the start and whose aim is just to make quick bucks and vanish.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Balladtony77 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 06:12:24 PM

I can't understand Russian Language and I'm uncertain too about your accusation same as the user above question. There is a lot of people in Russia with the same name since I can't read the article that you attached, I can't verify whether the people is connected unless you provide a solid info like picture of Tokarev Sergey that you mention as "publisher and general director of the publishing house "Russian  Emirates" in Dubai, UAE" to compare it to the CEO of Yearn.Finance Platinum.

Atleast present a clear connection on your thread without further outside the source link. Let's just use the source link to verify your accusation theory.

I understand your point now. My browser is slow to load the article. The picture was at the top page and its the same picture as Yearn Finance Platinum CEO picture. Can you atleast make a translation about the article or maybe can a trusted native Russian member here verify the article content. It seems that the project is really shady.
I used chrome browser to do the research and it auto translate the russianemirate website from russia to english, I'm sure you can do the same with chrome browser

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: