Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which DEX Do You Trade On?  (Read 73 times)
PermaBear21 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:39:41 PM

I've been playing around with DEX's as of lately. Recently noticed I can't trade BTC or any other coins on the majority of the DEX's out there, unless I trade "wrapped" assets, which is pretty counter productive in my world.

Played around with Blocknet's DEX platform, but found it annoying to download each chain in order to connect to their DEX, they are however implementing it into a multi currency wallet for faster, and more convenient trading, especially for newbies, which is pretty cool I guess. Looks like this: https://xlitewallet.com/

What else do you guys recommend? I do trade on centralized exchanges every once in awhile, but I fear exchange hacks, and want to remain safe at all times.

Thanks for your help!  Smiley
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3031

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 08:28:51 PM

I've been playing around with DEX's as of lately. Recently noticed I can't trade BTC or any other coins on the majority of the DEX's out there, unless I trade "wrapped" assets, which is pretty counter productive in my world.

Played around with Blocknet's DEX platform, but found it annoying to download each chain in order to connect to their DEX, they are however implementing it into a multi currency wallet for faster, and more convenient trading, especially for newbies, which is pretty cool I guess. Looks like this: https://xlitewallet.com/

What else do you guys recommend? I do trade on centralized exchanges every once in awhile, but I fear exchange hacks, and want to remain safe at all times.

Why would you use a wallet like xlitewallet which is you don't know safe?

Look at the whois:

Code:
Domain:xlitewallet.com
Registrar:NameCheap, Inc.
Registered On:2020-08-30
Expires On:2021-08-30
Updated On:2020-09-04
Name Servers:dns1.namecheaphosting.com
dns2.namecheaphosting.com

The newly registered domain is always not safe and how did you found this site?

If you are looking for safe exchanges I suggest you try Binance Dex and uniswap.

Other Dex exchanges can be found here https://www.coingecko.com/en/dex

If you are looking for an alternative wallet to save all coins I think Coinomi is the best option or use a hardware wallet like ledger nano.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:06:05 PM

@OP is shilling that wallet that he has linked. There are various DEXes that you can find if you take your time searching for one.
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/dex/
Bisq is one of the best although the ranking is #35 on that list.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 09:40:35 PM

https://bisq.network has been in operation for over 4 years, much older than any of the other exchanges pretending to be decentralized. It's the only truly decentralized exchange where you can trade bitcoin and a few other altcoins.  Yet so many crypto traders and "enthusiasts" don't even know about its existence.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:07:33 AM

@OP is shilling that wallet that he has linked. There are various DEXes that you can find if you take your time searching for one.
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/dex/
Bisq is one of the best although the ranking is #35 on that list.

Yes, it is too obvious.
Do we really need to still answer the question or recommendation?
I think there is no real purpose for that and he won't even read it anymore.
He had done his part and will just leave this thread forever.  Grin

But for the sake of other readers. Yeah, Binance Dex might be helpful.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 11:26:22 AM

Of course it's no surprise that the OP is shilling their own exchange and having a nice time getting some customers there. For people reading this my suggestion is not to go for a newly launched site because of the possibility of a scam exchange and work with the older already known exchanges.

Still these topics often pop up in this section and it is usually not a good decision to move from one exchange to another without having any concrete reason of doing so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 03:21:53 PM

I don't really like 'swap' because of the high fees...
Binance DEX, Forkdelta, and 1inch exchange are DEX that I often use for trading, others I don't really believe in the liquidity they display.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 03:30:29 PM

What it takes you to choose xlitewallet.com since it was a newly created platform and not even known to the market. You have been afraid of hacking incidents but you are not worried about the traps that await you using this new platform. I'm not saying this can't be trusted but since knowing that it was new, we can't live the doubts that it possibly become as it was often to happen now.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 05:20:05 PM

I would say uniswap is definitely the best right now, but if you could use your wallet for swapping you could find the best prices as well. For example I am using metamask and there I have swapping which shows me 7-8 different dex and find the best rates for me to trade.

However right now swapping looks like it costs 10+ dollars, which is weird and I do not understand why it is that expensive at all, which is why I do not trade there at all. Moreover DEX is not that much developed yet, it requires a bit of time plus lower transaction costs before we can use them properly. If ETH fee's drop under 1 dollar, we could make a good profit. I want to use it more than I want to use CEX but I feel like it is not ready yet. In a year or two everyone will start using DEX for sure.
PermaBear21 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 06:02:52 PM

Of course it's no surprise that the OP is shilling their own exchange and having a nice time getting some customers there. For people reading this my suggestion is not to go for a newly launched site because of the possibility of a scam exchange and work with the older already known exchanges.

Still these topics often pop up in this section and it is usually not a good decision to move from one exchange to another without having any concrete reason of doing so.

Shilling my own exchange? LOL

This was the FIRST DEX on the market, made by Blocknet. I'm not the owner, nobody "owns" a DEX, get your facts straight.
I don't know why they use WHOIS protection, guess it's because they want to avoid government take downs perhaps? I don't know.

XLitewallet is just a multi currency wallet they build to integrate their DEX and make it easier to use.

Uniswap is trash, as you can't trade BTC there, unless you trade it wrapped, which is lame. (Just my 2 cents though).

I was looking for alternatives to Blocknet, and will look into Bisq, even though it's not 100% decentralized, same as Binance "DEX" isn't as all it's nodes is owned and controlled by Binance, yeah.. That's not decentralized, lmao.

Looked into Nash as well, but in their terms and conditions they state that they can enforce KYC if they want to, which is why I'm staying away from that one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: