Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:48:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete this topic  (Read 303 times)
fx666 (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 11:35:26 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2021, 12:34:32 AM by fx666

Please delete this topic
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 11:46:46 PM

You shouldn't sell the golden goose. Have it lay eggs for you until you become a trillionaire, which should happen within a year or two if you outperform a "wild bullish trend" by 10x.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 12:27:08 AM

If I had any capital, I would not offer services here.
I need to find investors for at least a few tens of thousands of dollars.

I think that the limit for its is about one or several million.

Something doesn't add up. Bitcoin price has doubled in 2020. ETH has tripled. If you outperformed that by 10x you'd already have "a few tens of thousands of dollars" if you put just $1000 in at the beginning of the year. If you didn't... well, borrow $1000 now and risk that instead of looking for strangers to risk their money on your questionable claims.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 08:35:40 AM

Something doesn't add up. Bitcoin price has doubled in 2020. ETH has tripled. If you outperformed that by 10x you'd already have "a few tens of thousands of dollars" if you put just $1000 in at the beginning of the year. If you didn't... well, borrow $1000 now and risk that instead of looking for strangers to risk their money on your questionable claims.
I did not do.
And an excess of 10x is obtained in a year, but not in 1-2 price movements.
$1000 is the minimum. If everything works out as it should, 1000 will turn into 100,000. But the next such trend will only be in four years.
I need more money!  Smiley

Well what are your claims based on, then?
Speculation only? Because if you have not used your own money to trade, how can you assure any trader that you will make profits for them? And what will happen if your bots lose? Bots only work for whales, when you don't have a penny to invest in your own project, it is worthless to expect others (smart investors) pouring in anything in you. Good luck.

If everything works out as it should, 1000 will turn into 100,000. But the next such trend will only be in four years.

Do you trade on expectations only? I don't think you follow the markets correctly because anything can happen any moment and you said "If everything works out", it means you are not sure yourself about your bots and the markets. And if a 10x is going to happen in a period of 1 year, why would an investor give you their money to trade with it rather than just buy Bitcoin, sit back and relax for a year and sell at 10x themselves?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2020, 02:16:22 PM

You have not carefully read what I have written.
This year there were tests and final debugging. And they were successful. I'm sure about bots. If the market is in a bullish trend, then they give many times more profit than just buy and hold.
The fact that the market is already in a bullish trend. I'm sure it will be next year as well. But no one can guarantee this.

We've seen bots with claims like yours that managed to lose money even in bullish markets so all this really doesn't mean anything.

The right way to do this is to get a burger flipping job, make a few hundred bucks, and risk your own money to test your bot.

The wrong way to do this is to ask other people for money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: