Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing my $2000 to altcoins instead of Bitcoin  (Read 1274 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:41:45 AM

Guys, if you have $2k today, where do you put it? Which altcoins? Seems altcoins already rallied high and i dont want to be caught at the high.
The Ethereum community is expecting a very good trend in the Start of December so i think this is one good option to put the amount you mentioned specially now that there is a small correction and the price of ETH is Back to 500$.

If the expectation comes true and Ethereum reach anotherr ath in which the recent is $1,400 meaning the new ATH will bring 200% profit from the amount invested.

But make sure you are ready if things twisted,meaning if what comes is the other way around.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:52:12 AM

Now there is a bit of dump going on in the market and now is a great time to buy altcoins like ethereum, XRP and BNB. Maybe after the dump it is now a step towards even higher levels

zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:08:26 AM

This is a lot of money for me and I don't think I can invest it yet, but personally I'm a BNB lover, so I think you can use it all to buy BNB and target price is $ 100.
Your suggestion might be considered by the OP, but you should also know that not everyone in crypto loves BNB tokens completely, because those tokens were raised by the popularity of their own Exchange, so it certainly looks good, but for now there are some top tokens. which can be purchased with a certain amount of money, such as XRP, TRX, ETH and others.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:23:22 AM

Is advisable buying Ethereum with the money, if you buy ethereum now, is sure before the bull runs end, you would have make your profit and cashout your capital
too late, Have you seen the Ethereum price in the market? How is the Ethereum price moving now? The Ethereum price has started to fall from $ 592 to $ 503.  Now is not the right time to buy Ethereum, because the price has started to fall. If you want to invest there, better reconsider your decision.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:31:43 AM

maybe if i had that kind of money i would take a look at coinmarketcap and invest in the top 5 altcoins

terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 09:39:37 AM

Its good time to buy some coins because the dump price now.
If i were you i'll buy Ethereum and Bitcoin because the rumor that ETH 2.0 will happen in this last year.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:12:14 AM

your name matches your personality .
thats crazy to invest two thousand dollars on alts but do you plan to invest it all on one altcoin only ? if yes then go on eth , again thats crazy to put all tha two thousand dollars in one altcoin but thats better if you put it on eth than you spread it and make a wrong choice .
you know that alts are pumping and why would you still go if your not a fan of fomo ? im not  bias and im going to say that theres also a danger in investing in btc now .
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:25:14 AM

Investing in BTC isn't the best thing to do. FOMO can be happening anytime soon, the situation finds risky since the market is on the Bullish high.

$2k is already a big money to start, but the big challenge is to find prospective altcoins for investment. Choosing altcoins that are already on the rally meant not to be the best choice for me. I have to choose those who are not yet on the go.

If I have the plan to invest then, probably not this time, I have to let the market slows down first.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:33:42 AM

Guys, if you have $2k today, where do you put it? Which altcoins? Seems altcoins already rallied high and i dont want to be caught at the high.

$2k  is not a big amount so I will just put it in two altcoins only, I prefer Ethereum because of the coming 2.0 which will bring Ethereum to a new heights, another one is Ripple, they are making a big hype now and I think this hype will continue when in the bull run period, these two altcoins will bring you more profit, so concentrate on these two coins only.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:13:31 AM

maybe if i had that kind of money i would take a look at coinmarketcap and invest in the top 5 altcoins
Yes, and now is a good moment to buy some of the top Altcoins because there is a good price correction in the market, as some say today is an opportunity for those with lots of cash to buy some of the top Altcoins.

As much as we would like to invest in bitcoin but having an amount of $2000 was not enough coz we all know that 1 bitcoin today were almost $17000 of course $2000 was too small amount so as much as we wanted to invest in it we don't have any other choices but to invest in altcoins. Can't deny that altcoins market value now were amazingly incredible by how it pumped even a small steps but continuously like ripple. But if i were you, i would definitely put my $2000 in eth, ripple and binance.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:21:57 AM

I think Altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin because their price rises faster especially if they have an event that will have a token burn or they will have a big event but my advice if you invest $ 2,000 in altcoins is to split This is so that you can cover your losses if some of the altcoins you buy suddenly fall apart. Two strategies you choose can be longterm or short term investment if you want to invest in a stable coin or token you can invest in eth, bnb and xrp.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:37:41 AM

As long as that's a legit coin and it would always be the best place to invest but how to determine the correct time to invest in the crypto. This time a big dump happens with crypto and i personally think tha tthis can be considered as the best time to enter the market.
Top 5 are enough as long as you can enter the market when the bearish trend was happening.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:01:36 PM

As much as we would like to invest in bitcoin but having an amount of $2000 was not enough coz we all know that 1 bitcoin today were almost $17000 of course $2000 was too small amount so as much as we wanted to invest in it we don't have any other choices but to invest in altcoins. Can't deny that altcoins market value now were amazingly incredible by how it pumped even a small steps but continuously like ripple. But if i were you, i would definitely put my $2000 in eth, ripple and binance.

It's always depend on the return  you are looking that's why many choose to use altcoin because they are looking for 100% gain or more which Is hard to get if you will only choose Bitcoin .its possible however it takes time to get that gain.

Other altcoin can easily have that but also have the same risk higher the risk equals to higher returns or you may lost a lot if you choose wrong altcoin to buy.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:21:59 PM

I'd probably put all of it in xrp. Its price is currently in a good position for buyers to take advantage. After taking its way up, it is now starting to dump or to go down. This is a good opportunity to buy and wait for it to increase again. This airdrop event will probably lead xrp to increase its price again sooner or later.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:32:33 PM

In my opinion, currently investing in Ethereum is the most profitable because the ethereum price movement is experiencing a high increase and it is even possible that later this year Ethereum will continue to rise in the crypto market
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:42:39 PM

I would put 400$ in ethereum, 400$ in litecoin,400$ in cardano,400$ in stellar and 400$ in tron.
Very extraordinary, all of those are very good tokens and it's always good to have by anyone, I hope you can get lucky by choosing them all because now is a very good moment for everyone in crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mou20

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:48:03 PM

My advice is you can put your $ 2000 low cap Altcoin with a good background,
STX, XLM, LINK, ONT, OCEAN that's a good project in low cap.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:56:05 PM

If you are an investor then you must have a plan for your investments. Others may have a different plan but I am sharing my plan with you. If I have 2000$ then 50% of its that's mean 1000$ will be for Bitcoin. from the other 1000$ I would invest 400$ in ETH and with the rest of 600$, I would do trade with it with my favorite alts. My plan will be for that 600$ is, I will buy any alts with 200$ and wait for the profit if market dumped I would buy more with the rest of my balance. That way my average buy will be below my first buy.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:02:50 PM

if I had that kind of money then I would invest it in some of the top altcoins especially ethereum, BinanceCoin, LITECOIN, TRX, EOS. I think some of the top altcoins are very viable in the long run, especially at the moment the prices are dumping so this is a good opportunity for you to buy them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:05:52 PM

I suggest that you should do a great planning wherein you know what coins that you will buy, when will you enter and when you will sell the coins that you bought. Investing in altcoins is good as long as you have plan because it will serve as guide to execute your orders perfect. Focus on buying high market cap altcoins to give you a small guarantee because usually those low market caps are those altcoins that keep experiencing dumps so I suggest to avoid it because of the high risks. Do not also believe on tips and rumors especially from the self-proclaimed guru who keep deceiving a lot of investors and traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: