bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 09:04:08 AM

Hello
I have a project idea. It's easy to get started. Easily scalable. It takes $ 20,000 to launch an mvp and a small marketing campaign.
With this project, the buyer will be able to return 20-50% of the purchases offline (food, services...). I use a translator, I beg your pardon for my grammar.
Hope to find a partner. More in personal correspondence. Thanks.

there are a lot of project idea and fantastic business opportunity... but isn't easy at all develop any working product that can be profitable.
if you haven't created any white paper, road map, business approach to your project I think we are just talking about a generic idea with no real chances....

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:21:09 PM

The challenge about raising fund in this space is trust, trust in the team to make profit on the investment and fund wont be stolen. The size of the amount is not important as the team and idea, ICO cost a lot with the trust issue and many coin never made exchange till date.IEO reduces research into projects as long as a trusted exchange is putting it up,so investors can easily buy with the opportunity to trade any time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 09:27:42 AM

The challenge about raising fund in this space is trust, trust in the team to make profit on the investment and fund wont be stolen. The size of the amount is not important as the team and idea, ICO cost a lot with the trust issue and many coin never made exchange till date.IEO reduces research into projects as long as a trusted exchange is putting it up,so investors can easily buy with the opportunity to trade any time.

Trust is the most important thing which is hard to get in this space since there are more scammers scattered here than honest person that's why many are skeptical if someone ask for fundings especially if the newbie users ask that one, also the size of amount is really important since we really need to know since this is the critical things shown since by here we can determine if the threshold achieve can really be enough to run the operation for long term or not since the investors will get compensated if the amount accumulated got short and it can compromised the whole thing.

But this thing is rare occasion only since so far I don't see any legit company who ask for funds and using newbie accounts since mostly the one who do this are scammers.

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 10:09:43 AM

Hello
I have a project idea. It's easy to get started. Easily scalable. It takes $ 20,000 to launch an mvp and a small marketing campaign.
With this project, the buyer will be able to return 20-50% of the purchases offline (food, services...). I use a translator, I beg your pardon for my grammar.

There have been hundreds or even thousands of project that got funded here coming from ICO and IEO, you can get funded too you just present your project in a honest and professional way, if you have a unique project and you are not faking anything why not try there still investors who are looking for unique ideas.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 12:46:38 PM

Hello

You know what dude, almost all people who said like yours, they said often it was a good project. But it will only be good once the community here find out about your project if they will see the flow or Roadmap do you have in the future. Yes, there is a lot of investors here but also a lot of scammers too, that is why most of the investors are too careful now in choosing the legit projects so far. So, if you will be transparent and not a scammers , perhaps in the future you can able to succeed your good plan here about your token or coins.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:06:39 PM

Hello
You can find a partner if you can convince them with your idea. It will be better if you make formal announcement and add more important info about your project so that even readers will understand about it. There’s a lot of brilliant people here that can help you, your idea might sell if it’s feasible too.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 04:07:13 PM

Anyone with an idea can not just come here and ask for investment Smiley
With all of those projects and ideas (non-ICO) related, it's unsure of how many of them became successful. For startup owners, you should have it in your minds that if you lack of funds, you must have the idea already in which platform you'll get investors.

Google search those websites that deals with angel investors. It's the place to start it out and just complete all the necessary details and impress everyone with your introduction, idea and how you'll execute it.

Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 02:41:39 PM

Basically, the startup's program nowadays promoted by the Govt. developed by the youth hence they are not that much of the difficulties that were earlier faced by the entrepreneurs. Again, the countries that are developing and underdeveloped are not financed by the projects that are being initiated by the startups. So, the crypto sectors have paved the way for investment pooling from worldwide. So, to get an investor you should elaborate on your project first for that investor.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:44:27 PM

Hello

It is very good that you have a great idea, but your information is not enough for an investor, I would say very, very little. I believe that in order to attract the attention of investors, you need to present your project or idea as clearly and colorfully as possible, because many investors, before investing, should see your idea and their profit not only in the form of numbers, but also in the minimum working product and its functionality. I would recommend you to make the presentation of your ideas more massive and understandable, and then investors will definitely contact you.
Entony1241

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 01:43:47 PM

Hi. I guess that not the best solution it is not the best solution to look for investors on the forums. Offline thematic forums / meetings / events are better here. By the way, this is also a great place to present the MVP version of your product to the public. Why it's important? You can find useful advices here: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/who-benefits-with-an-mvp--minimum-viable-product-as-launching-pad-for-startups
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: