Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WAVES to hit $10 price soon?  (Read 1736 times)
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:58:35 PM

The speculation is the root of all evil... I don't think there is a huge potential created by Sasha, the devs should try their luck on another project. The bull market is not enough to save Waves projects after all these wasted years.

As a avid follower of Sasha posts and Waves update, i have a different opinion about this. The devs have been doing really well throughout this year. The problem is that there are other projects with similar offerings like Waves and probably better features. Waves lost investors interest after the epic dip in price and community support but recently, the momentum has changed for good. I hope so.
Those have tight with waves they probably made good money since patience is the key of profit. If waves goes full bull, it will gain more interest. Whether the community is in a sleep or active it doesn't matter but it's proved now waves continue to rise.

The Waves community is very solid, this is proof that Waves prices are well maintained,
even the ROI increase has reached 4x. of course this is very extraordinary,
seeing the progress of the waves is very good, sure $ 10 will be reached in 2021.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:19:04 PM

Waves remain strong, it survived a long bear market, and here is now also having some bullish movement.

$10 is a very small amount to achieved considering that WAVES ATH was higher than that, it will take a little time to get at that price as bitcoin continues to climb at $19k again, if it will not fail to break $20,000, then that's it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:56:03 PM

The speculation is the root of all evil... I don't think there is a huge potential created by Sasha, the devs should try their luck on another project. The bull market is not enough to save Waves projects after all these wasted years.
Speculation was actually the mother of all evil but one man food is another mans poison because cryptocurrency market was built on speculation considered seems to be the mother of all evil in some investment settings. Having said that, the Sasha introduced by the Waves team shouldnt be considered as the thing that will help the coin pump in price when the community seems not to be interested in the Wave as before.

yes, but if we want to succed in this crypto world, speculations could be the right choice
but with full calculations between risk and reward my friend
and for the OP maybe waves will reach $10 next year
Yes, theres chance for waves to reach the predicted ($10) price but the project waves seems to be outdated just like the stablecoin (CoinoUSD) created by the Waves CEO and thats the reason why i believethe Sasha have not impact in the project.
With that been said, no crypto investors or traders can make full calculation and speculation without have good experience with knowledge which is not what most investors seek first.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 02:01:04 PM

Recently, it seems to me that WAVE is very little in demand among developers, especially in the absence of bounty companies for projects that work with the WAVE platform. For quite a long time, I have met the only Bounty company that promotes Student Coin.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:04:10 PM

Recently, it seems to me that WAVE is very little in demand among developers, especially in the absence of bounty companies for projects that work with the WAVE platform. For quite a long time, I have met the only Bounty company that promotes Student Coin.
I remember that Student coin, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/student-coin/ and I think that coins is already dead. Most of the bounty before under waves platform are unsuccessful, and thus far waves are the only coin that is successful, unlike ETH where there are ETH tokens that are successful during the time of bullish period, and even now actually.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:04:28 PM

Here wo go again. Another waves FUD of price prediction. Waves developed the worst DEX ever, slow and low liquidity on the exchange and now they are using DeFi to incorporate in there technology to gain public trust again. I'm not a butthurt of waves but I'm sick of there moves same with tron. Bunch of announcement to pump the price without any promising development.

There's a lot of better blockchain that already leading the market. But since wave is using DeFi hype again, price might pump again soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:15:04 PM

I can't believe how much waves got big, it is really a shame for me because I had a lot of it. Back when the price was under 2 dollars, even under 1 dollar at one point, I had thousands of it, yet I imagined it wasn't going anywhere and moved my money to bitcoin and ethereum. Now don't get me wrong, those investments did pan out as well, but not as much as what waves did, it was certainly profitable but less profitable to say the least.

I hope that I would get smart about these things, why do I refrain from holding and move back to bitcoin in most of my altcoin investments I will never know, but it is obvious that whenever I fear a coin not doing anything, I just cash out to bitcoin which I need to stop, this waves is the last one, I will invest and hold long for all my investments.

lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 04:55:08 PM

I can't believe how much waves got big, it is really a shame for me because I had a lot of it. Back when the price was under 2 dollars, even under 1 dollar at one point, I had thousands of it, yet I imagined it wasn't going anywhere and moved my money to bitcoin and ethereum. Now don't get me wrong, those investments did pan out as well, but not as much as what waves did, it was certainly profitable but less profitable to say the least.

I hope that I would get smart about these things, why do I refrain from holding and move back to bitcoin in most of my altcoin investments I will never know, but it is obvious that whenever I fear a coin not doing anything, I just cash out to bitcoin which I need to stop, this waves is the last one, I will invest and hold long for all my investments.

indeed there are no regrets up front but definitely last, it is natural for  to sell Waves at that time because I see there are no very surprising developments, but not for now and this is beyond predictions of course.
but if bitcoin decreases will waves be able to survive? I don't believe in that.

remains that holding bitcoin is the best thing at the moment, but indeed in recent months, prices are still out of control and bitcoin is becoming short term. changing rapidly and certainly unpredictable. but still bitcoin is the best.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 05:23:07 PM

I already stop monitoring of my Waves and just focus with other altcoins and mostly with bitcoin and lately with DeFi projects it's been long that Waves seems to be sleeping and no hype happening but due to many Fuds that are appearing relating with waves it might be a good comeback for waves I thinks it's still a good decision to hold into it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:40:59 PM

I think that in the long term, the project is one of the most worthy for investment, also taking into account the situation on the market, and the relatively small price increase compared to other projects, we can expect a price increase of up to 30% in the next month.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:16:07 PM

I think that in the long term, the project is one of the most worthy for investment, also taking into account the situation on the market, and the relatively small price increase compared to other projects, we can expect a price increase of up to 30% in the next month.

Actually the price increase was not really small.
In summer Waves was at ~1$ for months, almost like a stablecoin.  Wink
Currently the price stands at $7. There are probably not many projects that have performed that much better here.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:54:08 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 11:44:56 PM by StephenJH

As a avid follower of Sasha posts and Waves update, i have a different opinion about this. The devs have been doing really well throughout this year. The problem is that there are other projects with similar offerings like Waves and probably better features. Waves lost investors interest after the epic dip in price and community support but recently, the momentum has changed for good. I hope so.
There is no enough data on our hands to measure the momentum and it is too late for joining the competition. Similar projects will pop up here and there and Waves is another example of a failed project filled with false promises.

Speculation was actually the mother of all evil but one man food is another mans poison because cryptocurrency market was built on speculation considered seems to be the mother of all evil in some investment settings. Having said that, the Sasha introduced by the Waves team shouldnt be considered as the thing that will help the coin pump in price when the community seems not to be interested in the Wave as before.
Speculation can be profitable if the trader can predict the future results backed by fundamental reasons. Otherwise, it is considered luck. The trading community only look for the profit because the basement of trading build over the profit and risks. The Waves team has lost its credibility after so many failed attempts, no one will want to give a Waves token as a gift to the relatives, IMO.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
NoyNmillion

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:43:37 PM

Im hodling WAVES for over 3 years now and it was overall a bagholder experience so far. However I never sold, also not when I was in profit, as Im pleased with the progress that the platform is doing. I remember the old waves wallet and the wavesDEX back then, the change is significant and the team implemented a lot of really nice features. Trading on the DEX is a pleasure now, on the phone or on the desktop PC. Long story short, I will keep hodling WAVES. Imo the future looks bright for the project and there is a lot more to come from this dedicated team that helps the blossom of crypto. I can easily see Waves hitting 30 USD in few years with an organic growth rate.
What I'm wondering though is if anybody has ever used their fiat gateway and how does that work?
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:30:31 PM

Speculation can be profitable if the trader can predict the future results backed by fundamental reasons. Otherwise, it is considered luck. The trading community only look for the profit because the basement of trading build over the profit and risks. The Waves team has lost its credibility after so many failed attempts, no one will want to give a Waves token as a gift to the relatives, IMO.
You are absolutely right about speculation to be backed by fundamental and technical analysis but 95% of all cryptocurrency traders/investors backed their speculation with TA only which is what also trigger their losses.
Having said that, the loss of the wave's credibility was the fault of the CEO not creating good development of the project and also keep the community involved by asking questions about what they would like to change as we have seen Vitalik did before ETH2.0 was introduced to the public.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:27:21 PM

stay HOLD !. Waves price is still above $ 6, and it's time for a good time to buy again,
accumulation is a good and right way, don't let you regret not buying Waves at $ 6!

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:06:08 AM

But that problem can be resolved if the Waves team can make progress again and can also make waves of high value, maybe investors will glance back at Waves, now when we see the waves token doesn't seem to have a convincing development
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:56:37 PM

stay HOLD !. Waves price is still above $ 6, and it's time for a good time to buy again,
accumulation is a good and right way, don't let you regret not buying Waves at $ 6!

indeed, but maybe we will not see $10 for waves in this year my friend, because look like the alts market run in slow mode now

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:58:18 PM

indeed, but maybe we will not see $10 for waves in this year my friend, because look like the alts market run in slow mode now

Is this really for real? I didn't hear any good updates from waves and I thought this platform had been in active since bearish market happened. I hope there's brighter future for this one, because many holders waited for such a long time before their asset becomes worthy and profitable.
mamiko

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:35:21 PM

Waves saved me a lot of money. but now I wouldn't invest in waves again.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:45:58 PM

But that problem can be resolved if the Waves team can make progress again and can also make waves of high value, maybe investors will glance back at Waves, now when we see the waves token doesn't seem to have a convincing development

waves already have a convincing development, try to compare Waves with other projects,
look at github waves, they are very serious and always updated on github,
this shows that Waves is a cool project, $ 10 can be achieved don't worry.

but are there high number of traders in their waves.exchange? im seeing that their price is really rising, however, im thinking that their exchange platform should also be gaining attention from the community, but it seemed not. i dont know what theyre working on. but as you said, theyre updating their github.
this platform is like a forgotten one. it is good that finally those long time holders are seeing positive movement in the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄