Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some defi coins to Invest right now  (Read 195 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 05:15:58 PM

There are few projects that I trust very well that are DeFi projects, since they are just getting to the market we have to wise up and avoid the bad ones. There is DeFi that is really good and I always recommend it all the time, although you should as well consider your own research do that you don’t make a mistake and invest at the wrong time or what’s not meant for you.

Try to look into Augur, it’s one of the gainers this week and even today the price has been increasing. You should as well look at their use cases, and that brings me to Compound which is a lending and borrowing project. Others are MakerDAO, Synthetix, and UniSwap which is popular.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:34:35 PM

DeFi tokens are an interesting investment option. They showed high growth in November. The AAVE coin went up 200% to $ 86. DeFi tokens may grow in the foreseeable future.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:48:11 PM

Well,guys lam new to cypto.I don't know very much about it.but iam learning day by day. I have some question regarding selecting coins to invest(especially unknown coins)
1- how do you select a unknown coins to invest (especially which fact you consider most??)
2- I have some bucks to try my luck.would you please suggest me some defi coins That have huge future?
Personally, I focused on LINK, AaVE, but in any case, you need to understand these projects yourself and understand exactly what tasks they solve thanks to them and whether it is worth investing in them. I also see a great future in the POLKADOT project. This is not a DEFI project, but in my opinion it is very promising.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:52:00 PM

Well,guys lam new to cypto.I don't know very much about it.but iam learning day by day. I have some question regarding selecting coins to invest(especially unknown coins)

The DeFi is losing!

Now I recommend you altacoins like ETH, ADA, XLM, LTC, TRX, BTC.

How is DEFI losing, you are getting it twisted? The coins you mentioned are awesome, but don't forget that ETH blockchain birthed many DEFI projects. Actually the DEFI hype doesn't cause FOMO like when the trend started, but many DEFI projects are doing great. Some DEFI coins like DMG and OM which dipped so badly, I took some risk to buy the dips after seeing some upcoming news and made huge profit. Also SUSHI gave cool profit lately, but I missed the train. Someone already recommended YFI, LINK, CRV, etc I think you should go to DEFI section on Coinmarketcap and do some personal research on top DEFI projects, ranked according to market cap.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 12:00:47 AM

1- how do you select a unknown coins to invest (especially which fact you consider most??)
2- I have some bucks to try my luck.would you please suggest me some defi coins That have huge future?
Kyber Network, YFI are two defi I believe will explode in 2021. They are very potential and you should buy them and wait for them to rise. Their rating of increase is well worth a looking.
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:43:33 PM

Defi is only a trend. My suggesion is, XRP coin is one of the most protential coin in the coincap market. It has take it's position in the coincap market since for very long times but also it is still srtong with legit value. And there ahave a amaizing news that is XRP is tying with their upmost to growth their network at all. So, I suggest all of trade biggenrs to chose XRP coin for investing.

NextDoor125

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 04:48:56 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is one of the popular trade sector by bitcoin. many more coin has been declared as a dead coin. So, if we want to start investment in coin market then we should choice genuine coin. I suggest binance, BTC, ETH, JACS,  YFI, XRP,  Chain-link is better for starting investment and for becoming a good trader.

Ryushin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:32:33 PM

Sorry to say but you are on your own on this one mate, DeFi projects isn't something one can advice people to invest on because they are more risky than some other projects today, scam and hacks surrounding DeFi projects are so higher, if you want to take risks go in with few dollars that you can take your eye off if you get scammed.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:39:19 PM

I can recommend a good new defi project DEGO, I think this project will have an incredible future, since the DEGO developers are very active and they constantly develop their project to new heights, the same opinion about the Poolz project and another interesting defi project primedao, so I advise you to take a closer look at these projects and study them in detail.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:49:21 PM

why will people select the coin if its unkown and if a coin is unknown you cannot tell its characteristics but defi coins can be an example of coins that have an unknown future . if you want coins that surely has a bright future the answer could be bitcoin or etherium . i know these two coins are being talked the most but i dont follow others i did my part doing my research and found out that eth have a future plan and obviously btc is being supported by big companies , not to mention its value is growing big now .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: