Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐🚀 as.exchange ⭐🚀 Buy, Sell, Hedge ⭐🚀  (Read 929 times)
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 51

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 03:27:23 PM

i calculated via the link and i think this may be profitable for me.
Should i invest on this project?Huh

What do you think?

Can yu tell me the reason for that Huh?? 

Somebody is upset that didn't have such financial instrument before? Cheesy

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 03:28:32 PM

Can you link to the patent-pending application?

That's a great question! Unfortunately, when the patent is under "pending" status, it is not searchable online under WIPO's regulations. Once it is issued - then it can be checked online by anyone. Thus, once it's issued to us, we for sure will publish the link here for your reference.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 07:27:51 PM

Dear community members, we would like to share the recent blog post on our web-site:

Everything you wanted to know about BTC TVS but were afraid to ask!

CHECK OUT NOW OUR LONG-READ: https://ecs.page.link/dx2PD

First-time part of this article appeared here on BitcoinTalk to ensure that our supporters here get all the benefits first: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5299655.0

adeeshaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 02:00:57 AM

i calculated via the link and i think this may be profitable for me.
Should i invest on this project?Huh

What do you think?

Can yu tell me the reason for that Huh?? 

I have already invested on this project , i think its better to do your own research ,
And just click on "calculate" button to check it...
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:56:21 AM

Can you link to the patent-pending application?

That's a great question! Unfortunately, when the patent is under "pending" status, it is not searchable online under WIPO's regulations. Once it is issued - then it can be checked online by anyone. Thus, once it's issued to us, we for sure will publish the link here for your reference.

Correct since it is pending, the patent is not going to be public until the body finally decided to approved it or reject. But in any case I will assume that the patent has been filed since 2019 as the CEO  Zvezdin, Nikolay, Tranched Value Securities papers have been in the market since Feb 2019.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3337692

You can download the whole paper in the link that I provided in PDF format.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 01:45:18 AM

I have already invested on this project , i think its better to do your own research ,
And just click on "calculate" button to check it...

I think you are being a little mistaken Smiley As we noted before, you cannot invest in as.exchange, as we don't raise funding. So just to correct for other readers, you might have used Tranched Value Securities (TVS) where you need to securitize your assets, and trade it with other users on the exchange. Just to avoid possible misunderstanding from other community members Smiley

But yes, you can calculate here: https://as.exchange/calculator the potential performance of your TVS, same as you do so with options and futures on other resources.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2020, 01:49:14 AM

Correct since it is pending, the patent is not going to be public until the body finally decided to approved it or reject. But in any case I will assume that the patent has been filed since 2019 as the CEO  Zvezdin, Nikolay, Tranched Value Securities papers have been in the market since Feb 2019.

You are absolutely correct. The research paper provides a very comprehensive and detailed overview of the proposed new financial product. It was published even before we started as.exchange. Actually at that time, the CEO was considering whether this product should be patented and sold to other financial institutions for their own use, or should be implemented by himself. And the final decision was to create as.exchange, as there are many other opportunities in the market for other financial products as well which can be implemented (and we will do so!), while other institutions might misuse the product. Therefore, because the CEO believed that if he implement it himself with his team and friends, there could be much greater benefits for the market, and for common people, therefore, here we are Smiley

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:51:27 AM

You are absolutely correct. The research paper provides a very comprehensive and detailed overview of the proposed new financial product. It was published even before we started as.exchange. Actually at that time, the CEO was considering whether this product should be patented and sold to other financial institutions for their own use, or should be implemented by himself. And the final decision was to create as.exchange, as there are many other opportunities in the market for other financial products as well which can be implemented (and we will do so!), while other institutions might misuse the product. Therefore, because the CEO believed that if he implement it himself with his team and friends, there could be much greater benefits for the market, and for common people, therefore, here we are Smiley

Good decision by the CEO though, yes I have said before the idea is really good, might be difficult to understand specially for average joe investors but as I/others dig deeper into the product itself it really has the potential to be a good financial product.

Also the final decision to file for a patent is clever I might say, because yeah it could be abuse or misuse by others. But by having a patent, everyone should follow the rule of law here that could benefits us and the financial market in the long run.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2020, 09:24:15 AM

Good decision by the CEO though, yes I have said before the idea is really good, might be difficult to understand specially for average joe investors but as I/others dig deeper into the product itself it really has the potential to be a good financial product.

Also the final decision to file for a patent is clever I might say, because yeah it could be abuse or misuse by others. But by having a patent, everyone should follow the rule of law here that could benefits us and the financial market in the long run.

Thank you very much for your appreciation! It is highly valuable to the CEO, and to us as the entire team! Smiley

And don't worry - we are preparing a good video explainer about the product, which should explain clearly what TVS is, how it works, and how everyone can benefit from it. Especially it will be useful to the ones who bought BTC at ATHs and still wants to benefit from upside by protecting the downside. Besides that, we will be hosting webinars in 2021 where anyone around the world will be able to speak with CEO directly and ask any questions you might have.

Furthermore, apart from that, in 2021Q1 we will be launching 2 types of products: 1) something you all know about and use very frequently, but at 0 cost (literally) with us without any kind of hidden fees or something, and 2) more innovative financial products that were never offered by anyone else, yet, they are much easier to understand for people without the deep financial background. So stay tuned, and I promise you that you will be surprised Wink

Your personal support, and support of the Community and your opinions are #1 priority for all of us here at as.exchange, so if you will have any kinds of questions, recommendations or feedback, feel free to reach to us at any time!

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 06:24:21 PM

As was noted by @posi on another thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5300112.0, we are answering certain points here in order not to disturb other people with advertisements of self-promotion which they don't intend to see. Besides it might be useful for others, therefore, hope this helps Smiley

Etoro is one of the reputable exchange and it will hard for people to believe you. If thats you truly plan to offer it really a good idea but I have once went through your site but I dont anything that explained as part of your activities and what I saw is you guys to be the first OTC cryptocurrency derivatives marketplace which allow the creation of new instrument. However, it not easy to trust new exchange with anonymous team lolthat offer all that you said.

First of all I really want to thank you from myself personally, from the name of our CEO and from the entire team! We really appreciate that you took time to go through our website and check information about us. Secondly, this question has been asked before on our ANN page, and we disclosed part of the team on the 2nd page (here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5293103.20). And thirdly, you are absolutely right, and we all understand very well your argument - all the new exchanges that emerged recently either luck liquidity, so once you enter, you cannot get out, or simply scams to steal your deposit, or sell you useless tokens. I will address this part on our own ANN thread in order not to disturb people with advertisements who don't want to see it here, since the topic is not about this Smiley And last, but not the least, it's OTC only for now as the product is highly customizable to your own needs and wishes, however, in 2021 we will be launching the standard CEX which you all guys used to where you can trade standardized TVS as well, as trading OTC just whatever you personally. wish to trade. Thank you again for checking us out, and feel free to reach out with any questions you might have.

The points mentioned in our previous reply are:
1) Yes, we understand very well that we are new, and thus it's very reasonable for some people not to believe us: by the end of 2020 we at as.exchange partnered with reputable PR agency to assist us with public relations & media relations in order to establish "social proof", which is obviously not there yet, as we went live just in December 5, 2020. Therefore, this issue will be solved pretty soon. Apart from that, we try to stay as active as possible in our social networks, and occasionally even the CEO himself takes time to reply to comments and feedback whenever possible;
2) Other exchanges scam people in most of the cases and/(or) sell the useless tokens/coins to raise funds/scam people: Absolutely correct, therefore, we made several commitments that were announced publically as you can see from comments here, which includes: 1. Never do ICO/TGE/IEO, 2. Never do DeFi, 3. If ever have to raise funds - do it through traditional ways of approaching VCs, or reputable crowdfunding platforms, but never just in public as done by other blockchain projects, 4. Before we have to raise anything from external parties, irrespective of who they are (professional funds or reputable crowdfunding platforms) founders and the whole team will spend all their personal money and savings for the company/project, because if we are not able to commit everything what we have, how we can ask people for any kind of trust?
3) Other CEX/DEX/...EX lack the liquidity: Very common issue for any new or recently emerged platform which is solved at as.exchange in several approaches: 1. We provide our own liquidity / funding, thus if there's nobody for you to trade with, we will help to settle your trade (if it's within reasonable amounts and not in millions or billions), 2. By now since the first day of as.exchange going live, we had nearly $1m traded (a little less) after we conducted several rounds of marketing, thus there are real people, traders and investors who are using as.exchange from different countries, and we are continually expanding the marketing activities to ensure that more people know about us, and more people can trade with each other via as.exchange

Hope the above helps, and feel free to let us know if you have more questions Smiley

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2020, 10:27:00 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk Community, we appreciate those of you who already started using as.exchange. It's our pleasure that you are able to trade and already started taking advantage of the new financial product to manage Bitcoin price risks!

For the greater growth and service, we would like to kindly ask your all opinion of those who already use or is considering to use as.exchange: what are the things you think every new exchange must have in order for you to consider it reliable and trustworthy?

Partially we internally know, partially thanks to earlier responses we understand that you would like the new exchange to:
1) Be listed in trackers such as CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, etc. (will be done in 2021)
2) Be covered my news media (in progress)
3) Have team shown (done here on earlier pages of thread)
4) Have reputable VC backing (in progress)

Is there anything else which you think is a MUST in order to let you believe that an exchange like us, or anyone else is truly reliable and is not among those who launch daily like mushrooms for the purpose of stealing users' deposits?

Any advise, suggestion or comment is very welcome and highly appreciated Smiley

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 04:32:32 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk Community, we are pleased to share with you some of the most important milestones of as.exchange in 2020.

You are among the first ones to get to know about this Wink

•   1,763 registered users
•   ~$1,010,000 total traded volume
•   ~$3,750,000 total open interest
•   ¥700,000 invested by private investors
•   ¥200,000 total committed by private investors for 2021Q1
•   $5,000,000 committed by large VC for next round
•   20+ financial products in our R&D pipeline, most of which to be launched in 2021

See more details at: as.exchange News

This has been achieved since going live on December 5, 2020. More to come soon. Thank you all for your support and interest!

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 10:51:29 AM

Happy New 2021 Year to Everyone from all of us as.exchange

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2021, 03:41:17 PM

We did it and survived 2020 all together!

Welcome to 2021 with as.exchange, wish you more ATHs and new record profits with as.exchange

Get ready for 2021! We got a lot of updates coming up for you!

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2021, 06:19:45 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk Community members, feel free to join our Telegram chat for any questions you might have Smiley

Official Telegram Link: https://t.me/exchange_as

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 03:37:25 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk Community, we are pleased to present our explainer video about Tranched Value Securities (TVS).

We work very hard to make sure everyone and everywhere can benefit from the financial innovation! We would highly appreciate your comments and opinion on this. Feel free to ask any questions Smiley

Link to the video: https://youtu.be/cS5xjcBhqqs

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 05:33:06 PM

Below we are sharing 7-day performance of Bitcoin-backed Tranched Value Securities (TVS) that were issued by different traders on as.exchange. The highest return rate was +62.51% (most risky value tranche of securitized Bitcoin), while the lowest was +2.31% (least risky value tranche of securitized Bitcoin).

And how much did you earn with Bitcoin over the past 7 days?

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 05:44:27 PM

Did you know, while over the past 7 days Bitcoin had a return rate of 9.76% according to CoinMarketCap (first screenshot), you could have actually earned way more than that.

Some of the traders' derivatives who already use Tranched Value Securities on as.exchange are up 28.03% over the same period and backed by the same BTC. While others, who securitized their Bitcoins and issued TVS at ATH moment, are down literally 0.00%.

Have you already tried trading Tranched Value Securities with as.exchange?

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2021, 05:11:33 PM

Did you notice that over the past 7 days, Bitcoin had -8.64% return, while with Tranched Value Securities (TVS) that could be from 0.00% to -3% or -16% all depending on what were the features of your TVS.

Bitcoin Returns

Tranched Value Securities backed by Bitcoin Returns

Feel free to share your trading experiences Smiley

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2021, 02:57:49 PM

Dear BitoinTalk Community, we started our blog, and will be regularly posting new articles, opinions and overview of the most important events in the crypto-industry and financial derivatives.

Feel free to suggest improvements and share your opinions Smiley

Here comes our first official blog post:

A Journey of a Thousand li Starts With a Single Step

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: