Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐🚀 as.exchange ⭐🚀 Buy, Sell, Hedge ⭐🚀  (Read 929 times)
adeeshaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:04:53 AM

By providing 0.00% deposit and withdrawal fees , hiw do you maintain your project ??..
Arch Crypton Game
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 06:32:56 AM

i calculated via the link and i think this may be profitable for me.
Should i invest on this project?Huh

What do you think?

Effectively you cannot invest in our project Grin we don't raise funds, neither do ICO or DeFi, but rather launch new product that is suitable for investors, traders, and anyone using crypto-currencies. With the recent Bitcoin ATH, there's a great chance it will decline soon, and with out instrument - Tranched Value Securities, you can make sure that you will not lose anything when market declines.
It looks to good to be true and when I see such cases I even get more cautious. low transaction fee, No ICO , dont raise fund, so How do you get fund for the project? Besides I cant find your exchange info any where except here. We need approval because of the fraudulent nature of people in the space, get listed on coingecko, coinmarketcap etc. Where is the exchange headquarter?

Definitely ,thats why um still interested on this project
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 51

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 11:04:58 AM

Yes, I will.

I'm like a kid now that's researching for more of it but I'll simply follow this thread and the other one you've made.

I'll definitely ask you guys if I've got some question or there is a thought that I can't understand regarding the TVS.

Really appreciate your interest in TVS and our company! And you shouldn't worry about being new to the area - we all start with something. Even our CEO started many years ago from learning simple FV = PV x (1 + r) ^ n formula (the fundamental of finance), and now thanks to him we are getting a patent for completely new derivative Smiley

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 11:12:02 AM

By providing 0.00% deposit and withdrawal fees , hiw do you maintain your project ??..

For deposit and withdrawal - this will be forever 0.00% for everyone. It's your money in the end, and you shouldn't be paying for that to us simply for moving it around (yet, there's Bitcoin network fee, which you still end up paying, but of course not to us Smiley, maybe in the future we will cover that for users also).

Currently for first 10,000 registered users with a balance of $100 at least, trading fees are also 0.00% for 1 year. In the future, we will have other financial products where people might be paying very small fee (we will make sure that our fee is the smallest in the market). Furthermore, people who register after the first 10,000 will end up paying trading fee as specified here: https://as.exchange/fees

Furthermore, we will soon be adding OTC trading (similar to LocalBitcoins) - also with 0.00% trading fees, so stay turned Wink

Answering your question - how we maintain the project: 1) The founding team has put all personal savings into the company, 2) We are raising equity round from local funds (it's not public, thus public cannot invest; and there will not be DeFi, or public useless token like issued by other exchanges to raise funding). Therefore, from that perspective - we are not one of those exchanges that launch on ICO or something, but a regular startup like Uber or Robinhood in the early years that did everything the right way without scaming people or selling useless digital assets.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 11:21:12 AM

It looks to good to be true and when I see such cases I even get more cautious. low transaction fee, No ICO , dont raise fund, so How do you get fund for the project? Besides I cant find your exchange info any where except here. We need approval because of the fraudulent nature of people in the space, get listed on coingecko, coinmarketcap etc. Where is the exchange headquarter?

Thank you for your valuable recommendation - in fact what you mentioned about listing on coingecko, coinmarketcap, etc. is our top priority starting from beginning of 2021. Furthermore, we are engaging a reputable PR agency to help us with branding and media recognition. Therefore, soon you will start seeing articles about as.

As for other aspects, we totally understand the issue you mentioned that people might think "too good to be true" as you can see from the tread here (it's quite long though): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5299655.0 it's a simple math - just like with options and swaps when they came to market first time hundreds of years before. It takes time for people to understand new products, and for us to establish - social proof, which is not there yet as we launched just recently, but it will be there soon.

The company is registered in Hong Kong - the holding company is Alter Securities Limited (https://www.altersecurities.com/), registered in Hong Kong (https://hk.kompass.com/c/alter-securities/hknkc00030925/). And as.exchange is the brand of Alter Securities Limited (that is why it's as.exchange which stands for Alter Securities Exchange) specifically for current activities, because as you can see from Alter Securities web-site - we will be launching more financial products (and what is shown there is not even 1% of our ready to go R&D pipeline of new financial products).

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 11:22:34 AM

Definitely ,thats why um still interested on this project

Happy to hear your and everyone's who is reading interest in as.exchange. We really appreciate that!

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 07:33:02 AM

Dear everyone, we published the first short promo video Smiley

https://youtu.be/LlAF6tX-3tg

Very happy to hear your feedback, recommendations and comments!

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 04:29:38 PM

Just a brief note from another thread that we posted, which I believe might be useful to know to the current readers about many other projects.

By the way a little note on many other services, exchanges and FinTech companies... Currently, the trend in FinTech is such that when you see "Bitcoin" in your personal cabinet / wallet - it's not the actual Bitcoin, but just a record in the service's web-page (you can think of it as fictional Bitcoin tied to the actual Bitcoin price). Thus, there's no guarantee that once you deposit it there, you will actually be able to withdraw that Bitcoin (in fact: exchange fictional Bitcoin to the actual Bitcoin). Without the service allowing you to do the fake<->real Bitcoin exchange, you can use your fake Bitcoin only within the ecosystem of that service.

With as.exchange you have the actual Bitcoins in your personal cabinet, not the fake Bitcoins as described above.

BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 08:17:21 AM

Could you do this in a non-custodial way, with WBTC and ETH?
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 08:55:31 AM

Could you do this in a non-custodial way, with WBTC and ETH?

That's a great question! Yes, that would be possible, but there are specific reasons why we chose the current model:
1) derivatives for BTC & digital assets are just the first step for us, with later additions of alternative assets (PE/VC fund shares, commodities, real estate, etc.) as underlyings, and then capital market assets (stocks, bonds, FX). Thus it's hardly imaginable that NASDAQ, CBOE, CME, HKEX or similar ones would be operating on non-custodial model
2) As the current trend (which is unlikely to change very soon), custodial exchanges aggregate greater liquidity via market makers, partners, and retail traders, while the second one normally doesn't to such extend. Therefore, we aim to provide customers with the best currently available liquidity to ensure you get executed trades fast and at best prices.
3) We are not "just another crypto-exchange" where developers raise public money, do DeFi, issue useless internal token or something and put all responsibility on end-users for asset safety. So with them - if you lose it for some reason - it's your problem. On the contrary, with our model - we fully understand and take full responsibility for safety of each single client. And if something happens - we will be responsible for full compensation.

Due to the above, currently we operate as custodial CEX.

BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 09:36:55 AM

I'd just like to point out that you've been amazingly responsive, thanks for that OP!
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 07:39:04 PM

I'd just like to point out that you've been amazingly responsive, thanks for that OP!

Thank you so much for appreciating our efforts! We indeed do care about every single user and we do aim to make sure that each one of you learns the better ways to sustainably earn high profits via the methods and financial tools commonly used by the "elite ones". And we are always happy to answer any questions you might have!

Feel free to join our Telegram chat where you can speak directly to our CEO and learn more about derivatives trading and how to make sure you don't lose when Bitcoin price corrects: https://t.me/exchange_as

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 11:32:19 AM

Dear BitcoinTalk community members, we as a team and as a company always prioritise our customers before and above all!

Therefore, we would like to kindly ask all of you, what would you like to see next on as.exchange? We have 3 options available and depending on your preferences, we will launch the selected items first:

1) Tranched Value Securities (TVS) trading backed by ETH and other ERC-20 tokens (currently we support BTC only)
2) Forward contracts trading (as currently you can trade only futures on other exchanges, thus you have no flexibility in that)
3) BTC OTC spot trading (like on LocalBitcoins) with 0% fees

Happy to hear your suggestions, recommendations and thoughts on the above Smiley

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:50:43 PM

In order of priority? I would say:

(1), (3) and then (2);

(1) because obviously you have the patent pending, so once it get's approved you should roll this out the soonest. And then (3) a 0% fee will be very much attractive for investors, specially average joe traders. And then last (2), as I believed this is for more experience and big traders out there.
BuyingFast

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:06:00 PM

How about 3), but also for Ethereum? Fees are fine, you can make them small like 1%.

- BTC OTC spot trading (like on LocalBitcoins) with 1% fees

- ETH OTC spot trading (like on LocalBitcoins) with 1% fees
as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 05:59:29 PM

In order of priority? I would say:

(1), (3) and then (2);

(1) because obviously you have the patent pending, so once it get's approved you should roll this out the soonest. And then (3) a 0% fee will be very much attractive for investors, specially average joe traders. And then last (2), as I believed this is for more experience and big traders out there.

Thank you very much for your feedback! In fact this is what we think might be the best. However, as we are just rolling out marketing activities, and many people still cannot fully understand the concept of TVS, we are thinking that starting with (3) and then (1) and then finally (2) could be the best? That would provide a lot of benefits to everyone in the market as we wouldn't be charging anything at all for OTC BTC, and in the meantime as people would be using that service which they know quite well, they could learn about TVS as we would be launching and publishing more educational materials. What do you think? Smiley

How about 3), but also for Ethereum? Fees are fine, you can make them small like 1%.

- BTC OTC spot trading (like on LocalBitcoins) with 1% fees

- ETH OTC spot trading (like on LocalBitcoins) with 1% fees

Thank you for your feedback. It is highly appreciated! Smiley I believe this might be the best option for us, but we will see what other people think as currently only 2 people here replied. And of course (3) would be for all cryptocurrencies, BTC would just be immediately available, and ETH, LTC, XRP, and others would take maybe 2-3 weeks to implement, since we, unlike most exchanges out there, don't use "white-label" solutions or modifications of "open-source" (if you check most of exchanges you will find out they are using same software developed by few vendors, and all the software loopholes and weaknesses are pretty known in the market, that's why we develop everything in-house from zero Smiley and sometimes take a little longer than others to rollout new feature)

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 06:47:44 PM

Fees are fine, you can make them small like 1%.

And as for the fees, be believe that if we didn't create anything new, or didn't make something significant (like BTC/ETH/cryoto OTC), or if it's already available in the market - it would be unethical to charge people for that. Furthermore, with this - it's ultimately your own money which you trade, therefore why would we charge you for using your own money? Smiley

However, for innovative products, yes there is a fee, as its not available anywhere else. But we do provide significant benefits to the first people who supported us and who believed in us.

as.exchange (OP)
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 12:15:17 PM

Dear BitcoinTalk community, we are happy to share the update to our earlier thread about Tranched Value Securities (TVS) [patent pending], where we provided real-life cases studies about how you could transform the performance of your equity and fixed-income (bonds) assets by using TVS.

Please do share your thoughts, commends, feedback and any questions you might have.

Everything you wanted to know about BTC TVS but were afraid to ask!

Arch Crypton Game
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:57:25 PM

i calculated via the link and i think this may be profitable for me.
Should i invest on this project?Huh

What do you think?

Can yu tell me the reason for that Huh?? 
BuyingFast

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 05:17:34 PM

Can you link to the patent-pending application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: