Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 06:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for good business parners coin developer and exchngers  (Read 202 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:58:47 AM

i need 2 good business partners.

developer for coin and exchngers for stable coin or token  if stable coin not so good lets make some volatility coin or  token i need serious partners.

nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 07:36:09 PM

I think it`s necessary to provide your business plan, your strategy and your ideas. I don`t think any really good developer will answer you if there is no information about your project. New start ups are always useful for industry and technological progress. But I think it`s impossible to start it such way. I recommend you make your suggestion more accurate

icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:57:03 AM

developer for coin and exchngers for stable coin or token  if stable coin not so good lets make some volatility coin or  token i need serious partners.

I can help you with the development of Coin and Exchange. Ping me on the telegram @VikingLord for further discussion!

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3769

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 10:50:31 AM

Stablecoins has acquired their stability as a result of linking them to a real value, so there is no difference between them and the banks. You need enough liquidity and you will get a stable currency, but its benefit will not exceed the platform that will create it.

the exchange platform is a profit project, so you need a developer team, a future vision, and a lot of details that you do not seem to achieve due to how you write this topic.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 07:10:08 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

the exchange platform is a profit project, so you need a developer team, a future vision, and a lot of details that you do not seem to achieve due to how you write this topic.
And not mentioning the entire security that it has to have. It's the most important matter in building an exchange platform. Because having not such will lead to a huge loss in their entire fund or storage which will be used by their platform.

It would also be great if they can maintain the developers for it. But anyway, OP what's with this project now? did it push or not?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3097

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2020, 02:11:56 AM

But anyway, OP what's with this project now? did it push or not?

Check out his other project.  I don't know why he is stopping at mere billions.   Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290478.0

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 08:14:06 AM

But anyway, OP what's with this project now? did it push or not?

Check out his other project.  I don't know why he is stopping at mere billions.   Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290478.0
Thank you.

I've read the idea of OP and I can say that this was such an ambitious project. It's literally printing money out of thin air. Maybe he got the idea on the stimulus money.

No even capital to start to pay for someone who would like to work for it.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 04:36:06 PM

I've read the idea of OP and I can say that this was such an ambitious project. It's literally printing money out of thin air. Maybe he got the idea on the stimulus money.

No even capital to start to pay for someone who would like to work for it.

I guess he watched so many TV series such as Breaking Bad and La Casa De Papel LOL. He's been bombarding the Proj Dev board with "looking for" threads yet fails to have a structured set of plans and ideas that would support his ambitious project. It's time to rather not waste an effort bumping his thread as he never progress with any certainties of his ambitions. Yes, ideas and dreams are good to reach when it was still fresh, but not to the point that you just wanted to jump right onto the top without evven climbing your way up (which the OP seems to be doing) LOL
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 04:58:43 AM

Your seeking for two partners and yet your not showing us here regarding about your plan projects for the future.
In my own perception, no one will get interest to partner with you in that way dude, the way you announced here actually,
is not professional anyway.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 06:03:56 PM

This is not the right way to open up a business pitch, yeah you already said what you want but the thing you are missing is what you can offer to them and a little bit more information about your project since people who want to be with your business partners will want to know what kind of business they will get into. Aside from that you are a lower ranking member here who is throwing a random business pitch which just makes you a little bit untrustworthy because you lack the credentials especially with your current post.
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 11:50:15 AM

This is not the right way to open up a business pitch, yeah you already said what you want but the thing you are missing is what you can offer to them and a little bit more information about your project since people who want to be with your business partners will want to know what kind of business they will get into. Aside from that you are a lower ranking member here who is throwing a random business pitch which just makes you a little bit untrustworthy because you lack the credentials especially with your current post.

Sure,  I save my words even to start argue Here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: