Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: have you Invested DEFI liquidity pools ??  (Read 144 times)
BF-Fi (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:13:57 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 06:04:56 AM by BF-Fi

As my hobby , nowadays im studying about new defi projects. So i found several NEW defi projects and all of them are used defi liquidity pools to
provide various financial services in real world . I think thats fine , And then i studied about their team members and future plans and their whitepaper and their telegram group activity etc...

1) And One of the prject have mensioned that we can get an instant loan by tokanizing and collateralizing our assets ... Is that TRUE?

2)And my 2nd question --> How much in percentage do you trust about the projects having good telegram group activity and the team ?

3)And have you get an Instant loan before by tokenizing your asset ?

4)and my last question --> Have you invested before defi projects like this ----> https://thetoken.network/   [This is only a one project , other projects are also same like this as i mensioned before]
coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:10:42 AM

yes of course , i have invested before on defi projects and gain some profit , i staked the tokens and got some profit and then i sold it before they steal our money.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:59:00 AM

1) And One of the prject have mensioned that we can get an instant loan by tokanizing and collateralizing our assets ... Is that TRUE?

That's true but as you said that above if you can get the flash loan when you are collateralizing your asset.
2)And my 2nd question --> How much in percentage do you trust about the projects having good telegram group activity and the team ?
As long as it has active development progress and the community was also giving feedback for the development progress and i could trust it.
What do you mean tokenizing your asset? you will not able to get loan by tokenizing your asset. What you can do to collateralizing your asset.
4)and my last question --> Have you invested before defi projects like this ----> https://thetoken.network/   [This is only a one project , other projects are also same like this as i mensioned before]
It looks like that's a tokenization project and there are bunch of platforms have developed the same idea like that.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:40:50 AM

Everyone gets into Defi projects for different reasons, and also it is good to be wise with most DeFi projects because majority are just there for hype and nothing more. Another thing you should know is, having a good team is one thing and the team being trustworthy is another, such that, they will continue putting in their best to ensure the project moves on, hence the reason it is better to study the team and know their years of experience and know capable they will be in that project.
Also, talking about active telegram group; most telegram groups are only active during bounty programs and after that, they activeness might drop hugely, so when checking the activeness of a telegram group, try and know the difference in the level of contribution of the investors and the bounty hunters.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 09:06:22 AM

As my hobby , nowadays im studying about new defi projects. So i found several NEW defi projects and all of them are used defi liquidity pools to
provide various financial services in real world . I think thats fine , And then i studied about their team members and future plans and their whitepaper and their telegram group activity etc...

I prepared to answer all the questions simultaneously. YES! I was already invested in Defi liquidity pools (Yield Farming) but it's very unfortunate that my first investment is not growing because the liquidity pools of that project are not doing well.

Out of frustration, I was pulling out my investment in 2 pools (ETH and USDT) with that project pools.
And put it to other Defi projects, and luckily in the second time, it's working and gaining some profit.

But honestly, speaking I'm not yet tried to get a loan and set my asset as collateral but maybe I will try it also. if time will come.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:15:57 PM

If we talk about liquidity pool, i think most people prefer to investing on Uniswap exchange by providing liquidity there.
That is quite good because the more volume on the exchange, the more the liquidity provider will get the profit.
Just be careful of many scam tokens listed on uniswap, scammers always want to take our money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 10:19:14 AM

It is not worth your time and your capital that will get stucked in liquidity pool for a while. In that period the price of DeFi token can rise or fall and with common inflation of DeFi tokens, price will fall in the lock time.

You have to choose very good price to buy DeFi tokens to reduce risks and percent of loss of DeFi token price when you lock it in Liquidity pool.
[Tutorial] What is Liquidity Mining?
[DeFi Tutorial] What is Impermanent Loss?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:32:59 AM

I am not a fan of individual liquidity pools rather i want some more services that could manage our liquidity for max profits and they can charge some fee or comission for their work and i am sure in future there will be many quality solutions in the market available for this purpose.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: