Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin to buy now on discount?  (Read 843 times)
trueluckychain

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:07:28 PM

What about an actual discount, like this Black Friday one: https://twitter.com/bitcoingold/status/1331782128938283008Grin
Seems to me like a pretty good deal!
Paulogo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:04:47 PM

Ethereum obviously at the moment seem the best choice to put your money on because the launch for 2.0 is just a few days away (precisely 1st of December, 2020), all things being equal. And this month is already rounding off. Projecting, you will see that this is an enormous sale chance.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:27:25 PM

Hi guys, what is a good altcoin to buy now that we are having a correction? Seems like a good discount.

if you choose the TOP 100 coin at coinmarketcap list, you do the right
maybe the first is ethereum, this altcoins will growing more when this corrections over
then you can check this alts tron, binance chain, chainlink and cardano buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Joe-Bloggs

Activity: 103
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:21:08 PM

You really need to put months of research before choosing.
If you wish to make money you must look for

#developers with prior track record demonstrating ability to create something novel and desirable
#developers that work away for months and years without over hyping their project.
#very low market cap but excellent and credible project that rivals and surpasses design of much larger and expensive projects.
#completed or near completed to a test level  

Then seek those developers out and question them about other projects and see how aware they are of their competition and how they honestly feel they are creating something that really stands out.

This takes a long time and a lot of effort.
You will probably isolate only a handful of potential x100
You should put 75% in bitcoin and eth.
Spread the other 25% on the potential x100 alts.

I am holding btc eth and a small amount of dash and ADA

My best hopes for x100 are

Bitbay - first smart contract, DDE and decentralized rolling pegging system ( not the exchange called bitbay)
And some others that I need to accumulate more of like blacknet, byteball, blocknet
The fortunes are always made on the small caps that explode. They are also very risky.
Do your own investigation
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:23:29 PM

Hi guys, what is a good altcoin to buy now that we are having a correction? Seems like a good discount.

if you choose the TOP 100 coin at coinmarketcap list, you do the right
maybe the first is ethereum, this altcoins will growing more when this corrections over
then you can check this alts tron, binance chain, chainlink and cardano buddy

There are actually lots of altcoins that you can trust and it is really a good idea to choose those coins that are on the top list at the coinmarketcap since those coins are the most trusted by the investors. But since the market is now rising, it is risky to invest at a time like this because you bought a token at a high price it may be a loss to you if that particular token dumps. But if you already bought before the pump of every token in the market, it is a good idea to hold it since there is still a possibility that it will still increase in terms of value.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:38:06 PM

The deep price correction that is happening now provides an opportunity for us to buy altcoins at low prices. Since most of the altcoins
are currently being discount right now, focus on buying coins that are popular and have high volume. My advice is to buy coins that are
indeed among the top 10 altcoins, because coins that are included in the top 10 recover very quickly. So it can immediately provide profit
for us.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:51:58 PM

Go and choose Ethereum. But if you are also looking for more altcoins, then you'll have to consider among the top 10 altcoins in the market except for XRP and any centralized altcoins. But then, you should still be careful and I suggest to choose coins that aren't yet in the highs but to put consideration into coins that are already on the downtrend. But there is one you need to think about, don't get disappointed if you can make money easily. If you are buying today, can't expect that it makes profit right after because certainly it take times.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:57:05 PM

The top 3 coins right now all in big discount. Though, I dont' really sure with XRP but ETH is certainly the one that has potential here. Though ETH seems like down -10% but actually it's just down -1% in BTC. The dumping mainly because the value of btc to USD is decreasing.
However, ETH is as I've seen the one with most potential. Just wait until upgrade launched and fee issue resolved it might go skyrocket.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:35:15 PM

Excellent! You got the perfect correction time (I think). You can buy any top altcoins those pumps were really bad in the last two years. Those altcoins took a strong correction time. The only problem is new altcoins, if you are interested in fresh new altcoins that will be more difficult. Although discount prices are only possible in new ICO or IEO projects.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:15:29 AM

How about you buy some xrp, eth, and ltc. They will pull back and this is just a correction. For some instance, another bull run will gonna trigger, they just give the chance to buy more altcoins on this retrace.

We saw almost $1 for xrp, this drop in price is an opportunity to buy and hold more. However, it is better if you always dyor. We can only suggest here but it's you who will gonna take the risk of buying. Be wise on selecting which altcoins you should buy now.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 12:32:39 AM

There's quite a number of coins like

SNX
ETH
LINK
All of these are pretty solid good buy

If you are looking at small cap
$BUND, bundles.finance is a solid one that i would suggest
non anon team
$410k marketcap
Only 400 holder now
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 01:14:37 AM

If you are investing a huge amount of funds and wanting to really have a good profit and earning better you invest and buy the top ranked altcoins such as Ethereum and ripple knowing that they are having a major updates in their blockchain it will definitely the best altcoins to buy and invest with right now.

Aletheaminlin

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

2+1=3

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:04:35 AM

Today I think people will talk a lot about this, the whole market has dropped and this will be a good opportunity for us to accumulate more for ourselves.

1+1+1=2+1
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 02:23:31 AM

So many tokens are available with discounts, you can just wait until the price hits your selling price. If I can only pick and wait for long term, I would pick the ones like XLM, ONT and CRO which is experiencing the most of the downfall right now. The bounce will likely be a big profit when it hits the ATH again. Revain looks like the only altcoin that stays strong while the rest are red.

bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:41:39 AM

The current market is correcting and i am starting to see signs of recovery, according to the current trend i think it will remain bullish, so i think this is a good time to buy more altcoins to hold. With what i have gone through, i will buy myself some of the top altcoins in the market, along with that i can add more money to some projects that i have been following all the time.

Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:33:13 AM

Yesterday bitcoin and many top altcoins dumps significantly due to a high correction that should have taken place days back, I worries me that Bitcoin keeps surging without any corrections so I was expecting the huge dump anyways, don't be fooled though because the bull is just getting started, it's another good opportunity to buy too altcoins right now, im certain they will recover

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:39:46 AM

I think everything is good because all the altcoins are down, you can buy a lot, and my advice is that the best altcoins to go up is YFI, you can put your money aside to buy YFI, and look at the next few days. You will see YFI at the top.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:17:34 PM

There are actually plenty of good altcoins to buy right now. We know that the market is currently in red, even though a few weeks ago it had a big jump. Maybe if I could advise Doge, XLM, or XRP would be the best choices right now. I'm sure there will be a follow-up pump later.
these coins was good in crypto market and recently have extreme movement and able to gain more than 50% only in few days. i think in near future after correction finish xlm and xrp will strongly moved again , maybe could hit all time high or even break it.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:20:21 PM

A major market correction is taking place, my attention is on BCH, BNB, and Litecoin.  the three Altcoins I mentioned have the potential to touch back ATH, I still remember the ATH BCH was around $ 4k, BNB ATH was around $ 40 and LTC ATH was around $ 370.  currently, the three are being corrected following the Bitcoin price, when the Bitcoin price reflection occurs (bullish) then the three also have bullish potential..

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:01:32 PM

Now is the moment when you can buy coins that will soon bring you a good profit. I settled on XRP and DIA, which I think are now the best choices among other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: