Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Destroy Exchanges - Fuck MTGOX  (Read 590 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:53:25 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 11:08:24 PM by cryptopaths

Many of you may have seen the operation shitcoin cleanout on here, personally I think they have the wrong idea and here's why. Crypto Currency should be a free market and "shitcoins" aren't a threat to this decentralized free market Shit Exchanges are.

MT GOX has a much worse effect on cryptocurrency then some coin clone. In your everyday life you wouldn't get mad if walmart was selling a shittier version of something made at Gucci because that's the free market but how do you feel when Goldman Sacs scams $800 billion and gets away with it? Operation ShitExchange cleanout will finally deal with the problem of scamming shit exchanges that GOX everyone out of their money. In a free market people can choose what coin they want and if they lose or gain money on that purchase then that's all just part of the market. But now we have some 3rd party that holds everyones coins and whenever they feel like it they take off? Fuck that, we need to put an end to this so anyone that's interested in joining Operation ShitExchange Cleanout please leave a reply and let's get things started.

Everyone please brainstorm ideas and ways that we can bring an end to these exchanges and ways we can make exchanges accountable that have scammed before.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

Tip #1:  Deposit, Dump, Withdraw

readysalted89

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:41:00 PM

Tip #1:  Deposit, Dump, Withdraw

Definitely a SCAM-operation.

I have sent 1000 EXE, they let me trade, but my withdrawals never came trough.
2 e-mail adresses are not working and no reply from the admin@coinpeat.com adress.

If they let you withdraw!

Coinpeat just seems to keep your money.
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:23:28 AM

Many of you may have seen the operation shitcoin cleanout on here, personally I think they have the wrong idea and here's why. Crypto Currency should be a free market and "shitcoins" aren't a threat to this decentralized free market Shit Exchanges are.

MT GOX has a much worse effect on cryptocurrency then some coin clone. In your everyday life you wouldn't get mad if walmart was selling a shittier version of something made at Gucci because that's the free market but how do you feel when Goldman Sacs scams $800 billion and gets away with it? Operation ShitExchange cleanout will finally deal with the problem of scamming shit exchanges that GOX everyone out of their money. In a free market people can choose what coin they want and if they lose or gain money on that purchase then that's all just part of the market. But now we have some 3rd party that holds everyones coins and whenever they feel like it they take off? Fuck that, we need to put an end to this so anyone that's interested in joining Operation ShitExchange Cleanout please leave a reply and let's get things started.

Everyone please brainstorm ideas and ways that we can bring an end to these exchanges and ways we can make exchanges accountable that have scammed before.
If you can't beat them, join them, right. I believe your shitcoin called Independencecoin and bullshit websites are a target of the Shitcoin Cleanup. Your diversion tactics are failing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: