Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete plz  (Read 1069 times)
Edrahil67 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:37:05 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2022, 07:37:10 PM by Edrahil67

delete plz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freddelavega

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 03:19:30 PM

Another great DEFI project ! Maybe in a few months there will be Defi running on ETH 2.0 network! there are many people who talk about DeFi. Who knows, this is the year of the DeFi project !
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 12:39:15 PM

Keep Calm (KCH) token Listed on Tokpie 📈

👉 Learn more!

ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 05:54:50 AM

The total supply of KCH is enormous about a trillion. I want to know the detailed allocation of the token, how much for the development team?

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 01:29:48 PM

I do not understand how this project will going to work as we all know that most of the projects are presenting the project and at the end all are just false hope and no one really working on the project. In short, other project will look like a scam or scam itself.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how the project work and how it will going to earn especially that you have conducted bounty programs that re assure payment even if when work.is not done yet?
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:54:54 PM

Why did you decided to make that supply really huge? I can see its already listed on Uniswap but the liquidity is kinda small only a thousand this will not support large volumes, Did you not launch a liquidity offering before listing in Uniswap? or any plan to list in another CEX other than tokpie.     

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 02:39:51 PM

That is all you have for whitepaper? It looks more to a pamphlet than a business proposal, you don't show or describe any token details on it. Tokpie doesn't tell much too. So where should I consult to know more, exactly?
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:54:47 PM

That is all you have for whitepaper? It looks more to a pamphlet than a business proposal, you don't show or describe any token details on it. Tokpie doesn't tell much too. So where should I consult to know more, exactly?
I'm not agree to call it whitepaper too, it was too short to consider as it. They also did not have discussion group to possibly to reach the team immediately if there is something to hesitate. They just have a TG channel to provide an update but not for talk openly. It was through this thread to wait more information about this KCH token.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:07:13 PM

I'm not agree to call it whitepaper too, it was too short to consider as it. They also did not have discussion group to possibly to reach the team immediately if there is something to hesitate. They just have a TG channel to provide an update but not for talk openly. It was through this thread to wait more information about this KCH token.

I have the feeling that this is just another short-lived project. With trillion supply, they can sell some of it and just abandon the project afterwards. Please be careful as I don't think you are looking a hidden gem here but the opposite. Secure your investments to more solid project.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:22:03 AM

Thank you for your interest and comment the Whitepaper will be update soon.

To keep you waiting, here  =>  BOUNTY    <=

Like... There is no other source to learn more at the moment? You've been around this thread for almost a month, and certainly the project has been concepted even longer. Weren't this time enough to construct adequate base? I really hope what comes next were worth the time.

When can we hope for this in-depth explanation?
uelufl

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:29:38 AM

I have the feeling that this is just another short-lived project. With trillion supply, they can sell some of it and just abandon the project afterwards. Please be careful as I don't think you are looking a hidden gem here but the opposite. Secure your investments to more solid project.

It also seems strange to me the decision about such a large number of tokens.

Such a volume always looks suspicious and suggests that people are not following the trend of 2020.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:44:10 AM

WEBSITE  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM

The KCH is an Ethereum based (ERC20) token provided by Keep Calm and Hodl. It’s aiming to create large not-removable liquidity on Uniswap for KCH/ETH pair.

image loading...

Keep Calm and Hodl  is an ambitious, open-source, community-backed, fully decentralized cryptographic token.
KCH is distributed as a reward for contributions made to its ecosystem.

Exchanges

AIRDROP & BOUNTY

500 MILLION KCH Bounty to promote TOKPIE Listing ! : TOKPIE

ARTICLE BOUNTIES

Total bounty reward amount available for the article bounty: 1 000 000 000 KCH

News websites & blog bounties

- Articles must be in English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, ...
- Blogs must have a minimum of 1 000+ followers for any language.
- All articles written must be only unique content and correct grammar.
- Articles must also be accessible by any member of the public.
- Articles must contain a minimum of 750 characters or more without spaces.
- Article must contain a link pointing back to our website

Once a blog post or article has been written please contact us here : CONTACT

image loading...

Please can you help me? I signed up to your telegram campaign for KCH but I'm unable to pm the bounty group Admin. What should I do?
waya

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2020, 04:52:31 PM

Hello,

I am interested in the aspects of this project.  I just do not have enough information to make any decision, is there a source of information for this project??  I have some concerns but want to participate.

Cheers,
Waya

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 06:45:31 PM

I do not understand how this project will going to work as we all know that most of the projects are presenting the project and at the end all are just false hope and no one really working on the project. In short, other project will look like a scam or scam itself.

Anyway, can anyone tell me how the project work and how it will going to earn especially that you have conducted bounty programs that re assure payment even if when work.is not done yet?

Its just graphics and a couple of sentences, not a project. Its a one-pager with graphics in it. Anybody calling this a project must be cankered by a mental illness. I propose to start kidnapping these announcement-making madlads. Once we kidnap a dozen of these shits and cleave off their cojones others will smarten up, guaranteed. Who being in their sober mind wants their pudena to be cropped off over a folly announcement that appaeared to rankle too many people? Nobody wants that.
viraga3416

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:07:55 PM

I think some comments are quite rash! It's true that we have see a lot of bad projects. But this one is already on exchange and even on CMC so I think it deserves a chance...
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:21:18 PM

I think some comments are quite rash! It's true that we have see a lot of bad projects. But this one is already on exchange and even on CMC so I think it deserves a chance...

Allow me to throw a wild and rash guess, you stumbled upon this thread, feeling the comments were unfair and you decided that you've got enough. You just read the topics on this forum as guest before, but the harsh treatments here (who, by the way, are simply asking for an adequate whitepaper) are way too far and it's time for you to step up and create an account just to support this... project.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 10:32:11 PM

Allow me to throw a wild and rash guess, you stumbled upon this thread, feeling the comments were unfair and you decided that you've got enough. You just read the topics on this forum as guest before, but the harsh treatments here (who, by the way, are simply asking for an adequate whitepaper) are way too far and it's time for you to step up and create an account just to support this... project.

And as I mentioned in my earlier post here, the supply is huge that even selling a small portion the team can get money out of it. And I don't think this has long-term vision. Just another pump and dump token in the making. Just my opinion though. Whitepaper is a basic one, so yes, why is it asking whitepaper is a harsh one???  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
viraga3416

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 11:14:23 PM

Just saying! nobody is forcing you to get it... Maybe you are right and it's just another shitty project! I just think we can wait some months before making judgement... Anyway stop being paranoid!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 03:17:03 AM

Just saying! nobody is forcing you to get it... Maybe you are right and it's just another shitty project! I just think we can wait some months before making judgement... Anyway stop being paranoid!

And again, we are simply asking for a whitepaper, a proper ones. Which one of the parts of the demands (either from me or from others) sounds paranoid?

On the other hand though, do you propose we wait for months before we start questioning their credibility? Like, so for now we'll just stick to the benefits of the doubt, buy the tokens, let them be funded, and only stamp them as a possible suspicious (or at least poorly performing project) after some months? Tell me, when exactly do you propose we could start making judgement? Should it be before or after the investment shows signs of loss?
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 12:15:08 PM

Is there an airdrop?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: