Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATH will be in 2021!  (Read 846 times)
jademaxxiss012 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 03:28:23 AM

What do you think guys?

I am a little bit afraid for those who bought btc just recently where market recorded 19K$ per btc. Now, the current market drops and if they get emotional and sell it then it is already a loss for them. If it happen that they can hold it then I guess there is still a chance that they could earn especially if ATH will going to break more than 20K. But btc market is very unpredictable so good luck to all!

Anyway, I had a question will ATH happening this year? or in the year 2021?

What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:34:32 AM

It's possible this year but I think it will happen next year.

Take it slowly, the market with slow but steady growth has more strength than the market that is full of hype.
We've seen bitcoin at $19k this year, I think that's enough as a statement that nothing is impossible and bitcoin is a strong asset.

As the price is dumping right now, I'm not expecting a bullish move will be next anytime soon.

Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:47:12 AM

What do you think guys?

I am a little bit afraid for those who bought btc just recently where market recorded 19K$ per btc. Now, the current market drops and if they get emotional and sell it then it is already a loss for them. If it happen that they can hold it then I guess there is still a chance that they could earn especially if ATH will going to break more than 20K. But btc market is very unpredictable so good luck to all!

What do you think?

We are not sure about that just like what you said it's really unpredictable market I was really expecting it would continuously go up and exceed $19.5k but not it's around $17.2k I wish I wasn't that greedy and sell a portion of my investment.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:52:15 AM

There is a big possibility that BTC will go beyond 20k next year if the analyst is correct saying that the price is in correction and we might see another surge in the coming months and there is always the downtrend where market starts to slowdown.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 03:54:34 AM

We don't know what will be the next move in the market. Everyone are much hopefully predicting the price to reach new ath this year. Days back when the market was above $19000 it was close enough to make a new ath. Now the drop in the price has created some panic moments, and this will surely make sone disturbance. This is something like a correction before a large scale price pumping for an ath to be reached.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:01:21 AM

Bitcoin started pumping since we enter pandemic, that make so many people lost their job, and finding it difficult to grow their businesse in the country. Bitcoin is still rising that is making other cryptocurrencies decrease in the market that is making their investors to experience loss in their business over 8 month. Many people are still doubting if bitcoin will pump through out the the year 2020, for them to make a good profit from their Investment and to also invest more on bitcoin before another cryptocurrencies take over soon.
Since Ethereum was dumping during the pandemic which was causing so many investors to experience small profit from their Investment . Ethereum is about to put a smile, in the eyes of investors who still believe in Ethereum that it will rise soon to improve more than bitcoin in the exchange market.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:15:33 AM

I am not really looking at a ATH for now what I mostly focus on is taking profits from swing trading. Anytime now can be ATH so we should be focus on the market but if we are not be able achieve it this year let's hope that earlier on 2021 it will hit at least $20,000.
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:20:22 AM

Sure it will be in 2021 if the history repeats its past steps. People waited and hoped too much that Bitcoin can break the cap at $20 with its first attempt to test and break the super strong resistance. I did not believe it and I think it will be break after the third or fourth attempt.

2017 and 2021 is a complete cycle of four years for bitcoin. It is odds if the cycle is shortened to 3 years.

Take it slowly, the market with slow but steady growth has more strength than the market that is full of hype.
We've seen bitcoin at $19k this year, I think that's enough as a statement that nothing is impossible and bitcoin is a strong asset.
The good message from this amazing run is showing all observers (who invested or not yet invested in bitcoin) that bitcoin is absolutely amazing and it is prepared for the next parabolic bull run. Last months of this year, it is a warm up for next full bull run, next year. Enjoy the dip and try to do dollar cost averaging by buying the fucking dip.

As the price is dumping right now, I'm not expecting a bullish move will be next anytime soon.
It is correction and a healthy correction, I waited for it and the expiration of future contracts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:41:27 AM

What do you think guys?

What do you think?
I think Bitcoin will hit ATH in mid-December or early January. However, my prediction could be wrong. But I have strong beliefs. I don't mind people who have sold their bitcoins today. let them lose and I'll take the opportunity to buy some more cheaply.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:50:18 AM

What do you think?
A countless no one knows if it will. I am believing that 2021 is probably going to be a good year as what everyone is expecting. But I'm starting to be scared at the same time and having a thought of those what if. What if it will be the same as 2018.
However, I'm having that idea as well that it's not going to be the same anymore as 2018. Since 2019, the market has got better and with all of these fundamentals and positive news we've got, that makes my mind to go into the positive thought of having a great year of 2021. Howbeit, I'll remain as a holder and believer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 05:22:56 AM

With the current trend, I think it's not bad to invest some funds on the side, and you are willing to risk. We can never know the reality until it happens. Imagine those people who bought in the 2017-2018 bubble that are looking at Bitcoin now. It has come back, and they probably regretted their actions. I think that's what we need to be on the lookout for, being firm with your belief. Either BTC will rise or not, you should believe and not be emotional about your decisions.

ATH will probably happen in 2021. That's just what I see today.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:37:17 AM

This time will be almost the same as in 2017, but this time, people who bought bitcoin will have the chance to sell their bitcoin for more than $20k or even higher. But if they can't manage their emotions every time they see the price is down, they will lose the opportunity to profit from the highest price. As you said, the bitcoin market is very unpredictable, but we can still profit from the up and down of the market. If you can use the moment to buy at the dip and sell at a high price, you will have that profit. Otherwise, you can hold your bitcoin and wait for the highest price.

But we already saw the ATH happening this year because the price can increase so high more than $18k, although the price is down now. But we can hope that the next ATH will be happening this year or next month or next year, and that will be possible to happen and see the next ATH.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 05:49:55 AM

What do you think?

No one knows when ATH will happen, but yes we can predict.
Actually the price of Bitcoins depends on us.
If the demand of the coin will be more, then the Supply will less and thus the price of the coin will rise.
If there isn't enough demand of the coin, then the price will gradually fall.
Many of the investors and traders predicted Bitcoins will easily cross 20k+ USD this year, but currently the coin's price is falling.
Let's see what happens next.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:10:03 AM

Might be good to really see a new all time high next year. We don't want to reach it very quickly as it might cause a bubble. As the saying goes, slowly but surely approach. And it's good that we have this kind of shake up this early, just look at how many threads coming from newbies saying that they are getting nervous and don't want to see the price trading sideways, lol.

So I'm OK with the price get to a new all time high next year, it could be more than what we expect.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:15:10 AM

What do you think guys?

What do you think?

We are not sure about that just like what you said it's really unpredictable market I was really expecting it would continuously go up and exceed $19.5k but not it's around $17.2k I wish I wasn't that greedy and sell a portion of my investment.

It seems that until now 20k is still a strong resistance, it cannot be prevented, but all the things that happen to the movement of bitcoin I don't think can really be real, all just predictions that can be wrong.

As we know at the beginning of last month where the top analysts predict the price movement of bitcoin will weaken and can fall between $ 8k to $ 3k, but the market says differently, and now the price of bitcoin has flown away, of course this is a lesson in itself that it can't be true -really examined how the movement of bitcoin will occur in the year 2021.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:29:04 AM

ATH will not happen this year, because based on the halving that bitcoin has experienced both the first and second, a year later it will happen.
We know that the third halving happened this year, so naturally if we look at the experiences that have already happened, next year ATH will happen.

so this year bitcoin will remain as it was like the past few months it will go up and down all the time and it is difficult to predict, so there will be no surprises that will occur at the end of this year.
the price range may be between $ 16K only.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:40:46 AM

WE are not yet certain of how things will happen for this year and the following years. We have seen a rapid price increase on the previous months but there is also a sudden downfall which could be a correction if we will base on what happened in the past. But what's the real deal is no one having certainty if this year's ATH still has a chance to come into reality knowing that there is a month still, for the price to again increase. So maybe, it is waiting we can only do.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:47:06 AM

It surely is dumping right now and I got quite sad when I saw that. I thought the price would continually go up after it has reached $19k. But I guess that's just how the market goes. I'm still thankful though that I can continue earning before the ATH comes. At least when it's here, I'll have more profit. Hoping for the best.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:05:03 AM

I think ATH will be in 2021. It is possible in 2020 as well considering PayPal buying entire mined BTC volume to offer trading services.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:05:36 AM

Don't get fooled but this small drawback: too many people bought bitcoin at the top in 2017 only to get burned afterward. Many instead decided to get some decent profit and that's inevitable.
So if you believe in the rise of the honey badger, no worries and keep accumulating at lower levels. The ATH is only postponed  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: