Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:10:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Experienced Partners to Build BTC Wallet  (Read 142 times)
G967 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:30:29 PM

i have been trying to get my friends, family and countrymen to join the revolution but their not tech people so their slow to catch on or believe. My idea is simple, develop a crypto wallet in their native currency; thus establishing the foundation to build on.

i am looking for a developers, partners, etc. one person could fill all those roles or just one  but what is most important is for us to be friends.

the wallet i suggest is one with BTC ETH LTC vs. the local currency and USD.

thanks for reading my post
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 03:45:25 PM

It's not an easy task and you cannot trust any body with your idea since there are money involve with it .

I suggest to instead of looking for other developer why not build your self and learn the things you need ,I mean instead of looking for a developer why not  be a developer your self invest in learning things you need.

Or else hire people you only know it's a not a good idea to hire random developer for a wallet you want to make.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:03:02 PM

i have been trying to get my friends, family and countrymen to join the revolution but their not tech people so their slow to catch on or believe. My idea is simple, develop a crypto wallet in their native currency; thus establishing the foundation to build on.

i am looking for a developers, partners, etc. one person could fill all those roles or just one  but what is most important is for us to be friends.

the wallet i suggest is one with BTC ETH LTC vs. the local currency and USD.

thanks for reading my post

There will be issue along the way of you do not know anything about coding, what is your motivation of creating one, if there is a developer who will fill your need what would be your role on that partnership this will involve money, are you willing to fund the project, but you have a good idea I'm sure developers can pick up the idea and might create one out of it.

G967 (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:08:26 PM

There will be issue along the way of you do not know anything about coding, what is your motivation of creating one, if there is a developer who will fill your need what would be your role on that partnership this will involve money, are you willing to fund the project, but you have a good idea I'm sure developers can pick up the idea and might create one out of it.
[/quote]

i remember a project i invested in early, they attempted to control the first pool and maintain the integrity of the pool; from what i know about crypto coins, pools and blockchains, is, if you loose control of your network you will suffer double spending etc... it just so happened that the one managing the pool was also part of the coin dev team. For whatever reason they were attack repeatedly for a 3 months and every time they attacked the pool would stop. many lost faith the project continues do to bank alliance.

the moral of the story is even with an entire team they weren't able to keep their creation safe i would feel like an ass if i lost everyone's money trying to do it myself with my limited experience.

for that reason along with many other excuses why i haven't learned to program. the fact is a lot of people sit in the stands, some people handle the broadcasting, few people play on the court even less people coach and even less people are silent partners. although this isn't as glamorous as basketball, it is.

with all that said i would like 20% of all profits from the wallet and future developments of the brand. and i have some more ideas that coincide with the wallet so an experience programmer is needed to maintain the integrity of the system for future development.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:53:49 PM

My idea is simple, develop a crypto wallet in their native currency; thus establishing the foundation to build on.
Crypto Wallet in their native currency? You do know right Crypto and Native currencies are two different things? I'm pretty sure there are multiple wallets out there that provide the same service and pretty reputed ones like Coinbase.

What do you want your wallet to achieve that isn't currently supported by the existing wallets? Also, why would you want a crypto wallet to be anything else than a crypto wallet? Electrum - Ask them to use Electrum.
G967 (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:10:57 AM

What do you want your wallet to achieve that isn't currently supported by the existing wallets?

I have looked for a wallet; most are actually to complicated without revealing the country their third world. they need something simple. majority cant read have no public school system system, and their politicians are dividing the countries resources among themselves and foreign allies.  their country is high-risk investors and institutions all advise each other not to do business there. i have a cousin who is in the banking industry and even she said she wasn't going to nor could she because the risk is to high. it would be considered irresponsible to do so.
I entered the space i think a year into last bull run i made a lot of dumb investments, it took me sometime to accept the truth that bitcoin is king. the sooner people realize this the better. why don't I advice people to join other platforms because they will sell them shit coins and none of them support their language last time i checked even bitcointalk doesn't supports them. i thought to myself 'hey maybe i could be the moderator for their language'. i speak the language but cant read or write it. but i wont let that stop me right. I've been looking for a collegiate dictionary, nothing. check for high school dictionary dead-end. what the hell is going on? i realized slowly the elites of the country speak another language, similar but different. and their schools just started using it in their classrooms, barely. who wants to learn the poor people language? nonetheless their proudful ignorant people who just need a little cajoling. their constantly falling for scams. so trying to explain the benefits of bitcoin is like a science guy talking to a jock. we speaking the same language but worlds apart. they'll understand the benefits and join but wont learn nothing they'll constantly be asking others to translate for them; and their they go down the rabbit whole of shit coins.

the wallet is the beginning of the people taking control of their identity and money. right now the the countries GDP is under 10 billion i saw an independent study that reported the local markets are exchanging something like over 30 billion in local goods. the people dont trust the banks or the government. i have personal friends who tell me there are people who have a room in their houses filled with money that they have to keep at certain temps because the money will spoil(wtf) after sitting stuck together for so long, humidity, etc. i was told this by multiple people. thirdworld countries provide a great opportunity for development and profits. it just most people focus more on the profits.

the goal of the wallet is to onboard the people in a personal way, i.e, their language with simplified options.

this is a complicated situation i appreciate everyone's input, i always learn something. this is getting long and i dont think anyone signed on to review an essay, please tell me if this is to long a message.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 11:09:24 AM
Merited by coupable (2)

You do not have technical experience and yet want to create a wallet to ensure the security of your family? It's like a beginner performs an open-heart surgery on a patient because he doesn't trust doctors.

Electrum wallet is one of the most reviewed wallets, so you can copy the code, learn some programming languages, and then add or delete the parts you do not want.

If it's difficult for you, then you have no choice but to trust the current developers and the current software level of the wallets.
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 01:11:19 PM

Electrum for PCs and for mobile use Edge but these are for on chain bitcoin. 

Electrum allows you to control the fee you pay.  Although I am not saying it will work if you put zero Smiley .  It will display your Bitcoin balance in fiat.
Which is what I think you meant in your post.  You only see the equivalent value in dollars of the total balance but not the transactions.

Edge tracks your spending in the currency of your choice.   Edge shows you how much fiat was spent for each transaction and even saves a memo.  Save the mobile device with the wallet in a secret secure location.

Now as long as the bitcoin nodes these wallets talk to are honest, they can trust the money they received is actually money received.  It is only with clients like bitcoin-core can you really be sure.  Probably shouldn't worry too much about that unless you have a whole bitcoin worth.

sdp

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: