Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous WordPress Hosting | Anonymous WordPress VPS | Anonymous Email  (Read 491 times)
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 01:46:12 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2020, 12:14:32 AM by 10312008.cloud

What We Offer

High performant & secure anonymous WordPress hosting that runs on our built for WordPress servers / stack. We collect no personal information and only a email address and some Crypto is required to signup. Our WordPress environment has been built from the ground up specifically for WordPress which allows us to offer some of the most efficient, most secure, and fastest WordPress hosting in the industry. We also offer WordPress VPS located in Iceland should you want your own dedicated resources.

Speed: https://10312008.cloud/how-we-make-your-anonymous-wordpress-screaming-fast/
Speed Test: https://www.fastorslow.com/app/profile/c72a56ca-fc7b-568e-9c3d-7f5397315b63

SSL / OpenSSL Check:

How Does It Work

Signup with your email, pay with Crypto and within 24 hours you receive a welcome email address with your WordPress admin login, and sftp/ssh access. No control panels, and no email other than your websites transactional email which is included. Servers are kept lean and fast. In that email you also receive a support pin which needs to be recorded and saved in a safe spot.

Why Anonymous WordPress Hosting

Hosting companies are high value targets and every year 10s of thousands of customers have their personal and financial data leaked / stolen. You also have those unscrupulous hosting companies that secretly sell customer information to make a few extra bucks. We only ask for an email address, and of course depending on the Crypto you choose to pay with payments can be completely untraceable.

Or perhaps you just value your right to privacy and anonymity and dislike being tracked, or you want to host a site and enjoy freedom of speech.

What You Get

Your WordPress project or ecommerce store runs on our built for WordPress stack, protected by five layers of security. Four layer caching makes your site light and blazing fast while at the same time making it much more efficient. Read more on our security here: https://10312008.cloud/our-security-your-wordpress-projects-safety/

- The stack: OpenLitespeed the fastest webserver on the planet coupled with Redis, and a tuned for WordPress Percona as the database, opcache is also included.
- DDOS Protection: All servers feature network level DDOS protection with automatic mitigation.
- Security: Dual layer malware scanning and dual WAF (web application firewall) as well as hardened servers keep your WordPress safe.
- Backups: Backups included, your site is backed up daily to two separate offsite locations.
- Safe Update System: Our system updates a staging site and inspects for any problems down to the pixel level before updating your live site. (beta)
- Staging: Staging site is included.

We will migrate your site for you at no charge if requested.

Ravencoin Integration

We are working on integration with Ravencoins assets, more news on that coming soon.

Connect With Us

Website: https://10312008.cloud/ (just finishing it up, few buttons may not work at the moment)
Discord: https://discord.gg/9zvrJf2q8h
Twitter: https://twitter.com/10312008C
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 01:00:45 PM

This looks HOT HOT HOT!

Hopefully it doesn't burn!!

Anonymous email hosting is incoming as well. Running a mail server on the same server your site runs on is something we will not do as it effects performance and can cause problems with spam. Instead what we can do is setup your own anonymous mail server on its own VPS. No limits on email accounts, issues with mail performance, blacklisting IP problems because of other users, etc etc.
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:06:39 PM

So far in 2020 there have been 16 billion (yes billion) data breaches where sensitive and financial info has been stolen. Credit cards, PayPal logins, phone numbers, emails, home addresses and a whole bunch of other sensitive data all stolen. In 31% of data breaches the victim has their identity stolen, a terrible and stressful experience. In just the USA a persons identity is stolen every two seconds!

This is a problem that is not getting better, it is getting worse, much worse. So what is the best way to make sure you are not a victim?

Simple, use services such as ours that do not require or store any personal, sensitive, or financial information. All you need with us is an email address and payment in Crypto.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 02:35:51 PM

Makes just needing an email to order hosting from sound damn nice. Also makes it a lot more important to keep tight control of it!

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1311

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:54:02 PM

The thread introduction looks very promising with stuff like "Five layers of security" and "Redis Caching". Do you actually provide all of that or it's just hype? Could you possibly elaborate on the additional layers of security you provide maybe have a blog post above it? I might use your server depending on the answer.
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:41:07 PM

The thread introduction looks very promising with stuff like "Five layers of security" and "Redis Caching". Do you actually provide all of that or it's just hype? Could you possibly elaborate on the additional layers of security you provide maybe have a blog post above it? I might use your server depending on the answer.

Hi,

I wrote a quick article on the security just now: https://10312008.cloud/our-security-your-wordpress-projects-safety/

Yes I do provide all that. The following caching is available to all sites and managed through the LsCache plugin (with exception of opcode cache which is simply on globally).

- Page cache
- Object caching (Redis)
- Browser cache
- Opcode Cache

Technically four layers. The caching system is very fast and efficient as it is server level rather than site level (W3, Rocket Cache).

Hope that helps, let me know if any further questions.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 11:40:02 AM

Hi,

I wrote a quick article on the security just now: https://10312008.cloud/our-security-your-wordpress-projects-safety/

Yes I do provide all that. The following caching is available to all sites and managed through the LsCache plugin (with exception of opcode cache which is simply on globally).

- Page cache
- Object caching (Redis)
- Browser cache
- Opcode Cache

Technically four layers. The caching system is very fast and efficient as it is server level rather than site level (W3, Rocket Cache).

Really nice to see a proactive responses being put out like that. I am currently hosting a project with them and can vouch for the service being as described.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 04:52:25 PM

Hi,

- Page cache
- Object caching (Redis)
- Browser cache
- Opcode Cache

Really nice to see a proactive responses being put out like that. I am currently hosting a project with them and can vouch for the service being as described.

Thanks!

We will start accepting Pirate Chain (ARRR) as a payment today or tomorrow. Anonymous mail server as well is very close to being available.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 12:14:30 PM

Arrr as well, I must say, this is getting better by the day.

What type of encrypted email is it you are looking at providing?

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 03:13:09 PM

Full service and transport encryption. I was considering encrypting emails "at rest" but it is not practical at this time. To have it at all convenient the encryption keys need to be stored on the server so if the entire server was compromised or seized (extremely unlikely as all our mailservers are in Iceland) they would be able to decrypt stored mails. Same thing goes for full disk encryption. If email source encryption is that important than I recommend people use end to end encryption VIA their client.

The webmail on our mailservers (Roundcube) also supports end to end encryption (GPG).
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 03:07:50 PM

Full service and transport encryption. I was considering encrypting emails "at rest" but it is not practical at this time. To have it at all convenient the encryption keys need to be stored on the server so if the entire server was compromised or seized (extremely unlikely as all our mailservers are in Iceland) they would be able to decrypt stored mails. Same thing goes for full disk encryption. If email source encryption is that important than I recommend people use end to end encryption VIA their client.

The webmail on our mailservers (Roundcube) also supports end to end encryption (GPG).

Would you be willing to share a few details on how you go about avoiding key interception?

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:55:20 PM

Would you be willing to share a few details on how you go about avoiding key interception?

That would be quite difficult as you are in control of the server to start, TLS/SSL (strong ciphers) on all service with good cert and CA + end to end means it would be a one chance deal on first send of key and you would need to accept a cert warning which I would think anybody going through the trouble of their own anonymous encrypted mail server + end to end encryption would not do.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 11:20:39 AM

That would be quite difficult as you are in control of the server to start, TLS/SSL (strong ciphers) on all service with good cert and CA + end to end means it would be a one chance deal on first send of key and you would need to accept a cert warning which I would think anybody going through the trouble of their own anonymous encrypted mail server + end to end encryption would not do.

So only TLS 1.3 and up though right?

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 04:43:00 PM

So only TLS 1.3 and up though right?

TLS 1.2 & 1.3. 1.2 is still secure especially with a good cipher selection.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 02:38:26 PM

I'm getting old, yes, it's 1.0 and 1.1 that are malleable  Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 07:41:40 PM

Affiliate program is incoming!

You can set your own affiliate URLs.
You can have us create coupons called whatever you prefer and simply provide those to people. They get a discount and you earn $$. Especially handy if doing videos, podcasts, or you just do not like affiliate links.
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 11:26:14 AM

Affiliate program is incoming!

You can set your own affiliate URLs.
You can have us create coupons called whatever you prefer and simply provide those to people. They get a discount and you earn $$. Especially handy if doing videos, podcasts, or you just do not like affiliate links.

Guess I will have to make a few $$$ extra then.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
FatFork
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 2613

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2021, 09:29:38 PM

If I may ask, since when are you in business and how are you fighting spam on your servers?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
10312008.cloud (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 10:01:05 PM

If I may ask, since when are you in business and how are you fighting spam on your servers?

We started offering services on Nov. 20th 2020.

Spam generally is not an issue on our servers for the following reasons:

1. php_mail is disabled so if a site is hacked for that intent it cannot send mail
2. We utilize an AI driven security and IDS system which detects malicious activity including 0-day exploits and automatically disables malicious behaviour depending on actions.

Hope that helps, let me know if any further questions or concerns.
anubizz

Activity: 340
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 07:00:19 AM

Nice offer! I like things that are anonymous  Grin.
But why no normal VPS without Wordpress??? So for TOR nodes and stuff like that.

Maybe another good idea would be a maildrop service in Iceland. An address rental for the imprint on a website. Maybe with scanning the post and sending by email.
Good extra money for you and not that much work, to speak in honest words.  Wink

HOSTTECH- vServers, Webhosting and colocation in the heart of Switzerland: https://www.hosttech.at/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: