Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTS) Office 365 Enterprise E3 1 Year 5 Users  (Read 227 times)
Rodvay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 03:24:51 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2020, 12:53:58 PM by Rodvay

Hello

I have 3 keys.

will be wholesale.

because I will write the price accordingly.

So the price is the wholesale price.

Office 365 Enterprise E3 1 Year 5 Users

These product keys can be redeemed at office.com/setupkey.

You can create upto 5 sub-users (including admin) and each user gets access to Office apps including 5 TB OneDrive storage.

You can also add a domain to your account and create unlimited custom email addresses xxx@yourdomain.com which can be accessed through outlook.

Each user can activate Office apps in 5 devices, therefore you can activate upto 25 devices with 5 users.

Pay only: PayPal

Each Price: 75$

Price 3 key  have dicount
masoodzia

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:40:58 PM

Added skype please have stock

I am planning to buy O365 E3 for 05 users key in a while now, once received and activated successfully will update my experience with the seller 'Rodvay' accordingly..
masoodzia

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:45:07 PM

Added skype please have stock

I am planning to buy O365 E3 for 05 users key in a while now, once received and activated successfully will update my experience with the seller 'Rodvay' accordingly..

I'll update this post within few days regardless if i buy or no, i will let you all know if "Rodvay" lets me update the post in the future to share my experiences about the sale of E3 with him.
Rodvay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 06:54:39 AM

Bum have stock added skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: