Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People still don't know about Bitcoin  (Read 5641 times)
fridrix21

Activity: 181
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:21:16 AM

I have not come across such a strong ignorance, basically, if you ask people about cryptocurrency, they will answer that they only know Bitcoin. Nobody really knows about altcoins. But I'm sure this will change soon, possibly as early as 2021.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:24:59 AM

To be honest, this is not strange, because many countries are really skeptical about Bitcoin, and many often think that Bitcoin is a fraud and this is, of course, very bad that simply the lack of awareness of people and the lack of desire of local authorities to show the possibilities of cryptocurrencies lead to such deicussions

It is not clear what guides people who still, in 2020, believe that bitcoin is a fraud)) Well, a fraudster can steal your bitcoins, but how does bitcoin itself relate to fraud? In my opinion, this is the nonsense of ignorant people who should study the issue deeper before making such conclusions.

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:40:40 AM

There are too many people who have heard about Bitcoin but don't know what it really is. There is a good solution for this I think. If Bitcoin is educated as a lesson on universities etc. in most of the countries, I think it can be very beneficial. There are also online courses about Bitcoin too. Besides, when digital currencies replace fiat in the future, even people who are against cryptos are going to learn about cryptocurrencies to use it anyway.

I guess the government will not include Bitcoin subject in school curriculum because at the first place Bit coin is decentralized. Meaning as long as it is decentralized no one would dear to include Btc as a subject need to study. Maybe in minor studies Bitcoin is relevant and will guide as a good example of investment and logical analysis.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rebecca Nixon

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:14:46 AM

For all who know not enough for cryptocurrencies this may help. Also  and read https://noriskmatchedbetting.co.uk/ all safe places to invest.
Before trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies - Interest in cryptocurrencies has been on the rise throughout 2019 and the impressive 300% rise in BitcoinBTC ( BTC ), from $ 3,130 in February 2019 to $ 13,800 on June 26, surely had something to do with the surge. interest.
Multiple studies have shown that millennials and younger investors, in particular, have become increasingly skeptical of financial service providers and traditional banks in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis. At least 40% of it population has said that it intends to invest in cryptocurrencies in the future.
Fortunately for new investors, investing in digital assets has become much easier than it was before 2017. But there are still some crucial factors that investors should consider before buying cryptocurrencies.
Here are four essential things investors should consider when making their first cryptocurrency purchase and considering trading. Wink
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 10:19:25 AM

There are many people who still don't know about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. I don't know about others I am talking about my country and about my society. Whenever I ask from people about or talk about the Bitcoin. They ask what is this?

How much there is who face this problem?

Is it necessary that all people should know about Bitcoin?
There are people's intrest and people only follow there intrest.
But after reading your case, i felt like you are annoyed by knowing that many few people know about Bitcoins.
But to be honest teaching them what's Bitcoin or crypto won't take more than 5 mins.
My own mother didn't know about Bitcoins a few years back untill and unless i make her understand what it is.
So it's better to co-operate with everyone and respect each other's decision and intrest.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:06:21 PM

There are many people who still don't know about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. I don't know about others I am talking about my country and about my society. Whenever I ask from people about or talk about the Bitcoin. They ask what is this?
Its not be a problem for crypto world .Do you know you are so lucky that you know about it and you can help the others on your community  to know about bitcoin .It is a huge platform with a real currency help them who don't know about it .That's how we can rise up mate .
I think this is not a problem at all that is someone don't know about it .It will grow up with its way .We can help our own community who really wanna know about crypto platform .

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:33:56 PM

same as in my country, many people do not understand about investing in cryptocurrency and don't know about Bitcoin, so this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin, because when many people start to know about cryptocurrency and invest in Bitcoin, then I am sure the price of Bitcoin will definitely increase very high from the current price or even the price of ATH.

Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 01:48:42 PM

you don't need to be surprised by this, even my next-door neighbor doesn't know what cryptocurrency, blockchain, and Bitcoin are...
Many people are still very 'cool' about cryptocurrencies, I am not surprised by that because they are busy with their own thoughts. I still remember when I told my neighbor Bitcoin, he even mocked me and said Bitcoin is a scam.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:56:26 PM

I can just make an interesting observation in my living environment again. Very few people were interested in Bitcoin, until 2017 came when many suddenly bought Bitcoin at inflated prices. Then came the crash, everyone cursed Bitcoin as the devil's stuff and scam. Then they weren't interested in Bitcoin at all for three years, and suddenly these people are talking about buying Bitcoin again Smiley
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:07:00 PM

In my country, especially big cities, many already know about Bitcoin, but unfortunately they only know Bitcoin for investment and can make people get rich quick, but don't want to know what Bitcoin actually is.
and maybe in my country I should do more about education about what Bitcoin is and what Bitcoin is for

Additional information will guide them to learn deeper, it's not all about investment but a system that will help once
adoptions take place with businesses.

It will fasten the transactions between borders, it's good to have this idea to help the community to learn more about
bitcoin and how it should be treated and how it will work for the betterment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:20:47 PM

In as much as bitcoin is becoming popular as the day goes bytha doesn't mean they are people who know about it or heard, but don't know how to go about it, and it's not just in your country it's everywhere, in my country there are some thick native villages where they are no electricity nor network service, so how do you expect such people to know about bitcoin? It's almost impossible, nevertheless I believe with time it's going to become known by even the people who live in such areas.

Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 07:31:03 PM

I think as generation goes or pass by so many will adopt to know what Bitcoin or other crypto currency is. When I first started it took me months and now it's over 3 years I came to know so. For everything to fall in place it needs patience and time.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:52:18 PM

The easy way to spread out the knowledge about the bitcoin is to introduce it as subject in class, by introduce it to secondary school senior level, which it can be go round the community, by creating awareness to the parents and guidance.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:07:55 PM

I have not come across such a strong ignorance, basically, if you ask people about cryptocurrency, they will answer that they only know Bitcoin. Nobody really knows about altcoins. But I'm sure this will change soon, possibly as early as 2021.

It is not certain that the mindset will change in 2021, as long as there is no education from the community or seminars that discuss cryptocurrency that achievement will never come. If that's all there is I think it will be faster to adapt to learn about bitcoin and altcoins.

It will be a lot faster if there are a lot of platforms or stores that will be using and accepting it. Seminars are not that effective if people are not actually seeing what it can do, and usually people are skeptical to join these kind of seminar as we all know, they think bitcoin as a scam. As more accepts it, the more they will be pushed to use it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:20:21 PM

I can just make an interesting observation in my living environment again. Very few people were interested in Bitcoin, until 2017 came when many suddenly bought Bitcoin at inflated prices. Then came the crash, everyone cursed Bitcoin as the devil's stuff and scam. Then they weren't interested in Bitcoin at all for three years, and suddenly these people are talking about buying Bitcoin again Smiley
Human nature.
They love good things but hate the bad sides one .
Well nothing run smoothly in good way all the time right? There must be an obstacle and they are skipping it out and meet it again now.
People will fully understand about bitcoin when they thinks it is really needed.
And toay is the day where it is pretty hard getting a job, starting a business but there is a door openly wide to invest some money in growing asset like bitcoin.
They did it without realizing there is a huge risk in it , we'll see later if something bad happened lol.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 02:59:35 AM

As long as there are people who keep on using cryptocurrencies for an unpleasant way of transactions, the reputations of the cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin will be hard to build. But as what I am seeing now, even financial institutions are being aware of cryptocurrencies and becoming interested on it. Thus, they are striving to climb up their way to impose regulations and to adopt to this new technology that could change the future of transactions. When I am telling my friends about it, they are first saying that it was a scam or they will just lose their money, but upon seeing the improvement of the market, they are now the one that is trying to reach out in order to learn which I think is good. It is an indication of a new market adoption as they already see the opportunity from Bitcoin as a tool not just for investment but also for transactions.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 03:58:13 AM

3rd world countries and old generations that are born in 70's below will always face this problem. We can't blame the 3rd world countries because not all people are updated or can afford to have the latest technology or trend. Meanwhile, old generations will always prefer what they've been used to and that is traditional fiat.
It's just funny to think that this pandemic triggered the use of cashless payment and here in our country more people now are interested in bitcoin.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 05:09:20 AM

Don't expect that every around you would know about it we all have different hobbies and interest so they might not care about it.
It isn't surprising at all specially to the old and not interested to technology.
Even if I am well known crypto earner in my group of friends some of my family member still doesn't know about Bitcoin and crypto.
I don't expect anyone around me or even in my neighborhood to know about it since not everyone would have the same information that you have.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 06:23:17 AM

I think there are still a lot of people who know about Bitcoin, but I think the current concern is what kind of role bitcoin will play in global financial products, which determines how people in the future will recognize and treat it
it is Financial freedom,The whole concept of Bitcoin is to Let people have their Currency without the interference of third party in which causes the value dependent in the state while we as human can circulate and manage our own Money.

Maybe there are some things that must need to clarify and revised but the whole Idea of satoshi regarding this is the best for people to have power over their assets.

Josefjix

Activity: 1190
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:38:10 AM

There are a lot of people in my community who don't know what Bitcoin is and what it serves, they sometimes take it as an online scam project which is predicted by them to crash someday like MLM businesses online. I have tried by all means to educate the few I can about Bitcoin and what it is truly used for and how it works to save our economy from the fraudulent banking institutions. Sometimes people are actually educated and clueless, you can't utterly blame them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x