Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:26:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for developer  (Read 350 times)
cryptoboss2020 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:25:12 PM

I think it looks loke a big joke. I see many people here who are looking for developers or any other team members and I don`t understand are they kidding or not. There is no any accurate suggestion, no plan or whitepaper. Nobody will answer this. I think you and other similar guys should act in different way

We Don't Know how to write white paper neither have idea all i know I need the coin and the coin or the token can make money
satsmainman

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 10:38:02 AM

Sigh, OP is obviously joking, this is really insane reading through all the posts in this thread with OP responding to some. I fill entertained though, who wouldn't? I believe even the OP is feeling entertained from the string that he started to pull Grin
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
December 31, 2020, 03:35:06 PM

We Don't Know how to write white paper neither have idea all i know I need the coin and the coin or the token can make money

ROFL, go back to school first dude. Study markets, economics, and proper document writing! You cannot just go with you idea of making money without even any knowledges on how to start from scratch. Dude, you're too sus. You keep dragging people and provoking them with your 'coolest money making / future of crypto' ideas yet you cannot even write a white paper. YOU CANNOT HAVE A STRONG PRODUCT WITHOUT EVEN A STARTING PLAN AND A BACKBONE. You cannot jump onto the end of your 'idea' without climbing thousand mountains. I am also an aspiring developer, and it is too funny to see people looking like making a crypto is EZ as 123 then voila huge money. *face palm*
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:28:28 AM

Well if You are I Can Tell to exchangers that I have the developer Smiley
I cant make any moves before that

You tell them buddy!!

When you send me the signed letter of agreement, indicating your coins features and their guarantee of listing, I'll raise the development team SO FAST....     What is your budget?

I Don't have budget!!

You are funny Grin you know why? you have the guts to tell us here in the forum and strong hyped as well to show that your coin will
be the strongest here in cryptocurrency and yet you don't have any budget. How the can the community believe in you dude. Sorry,
but I think it will be hard for you to get your aim here because most of the Developer they want upfront first hahaha Cheesy
businesssoftware

Activity: 5
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2021, 07:19:01 AM

Hello Friend,

If you are looking for coin developer, i want to suggest expert and professional team of MLM Developers. MLM Developers offer coin development, blockchain development, DApp development services and DeFi development services and all software and mobile app services for cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: