Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is etherflyer legit  (Read 90 times)
speedyb (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 08:15:40 PM

was wondering if this website was legit

also i have some atri coins but there not listed in my MEW wallet why is this has been 4 hours since the transaction they show up on the etheruem explorer but not in the wallet any suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:25:23 PM

also i have some atri coins but there not listed in my MEW wallet why is this has been 4 hours since the transaction they show up on the etheruem explorer but not in the wallet any suggestions?

you should add your tokens manually my friend?
i think this article will help you to understand how to add a custom tokens in myetherwallet
https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/tokens/how-to-add-custom-token
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:07:38 PM

You could use MEW or mycrypto wallet to see your token on your wallet, you need to add it manually. If you are using the mycrypto wallet and what you need to do to click add custom button.
etherflyer looks good enough but it has no volume and you will be feel so difficult to sell your coin there.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 11:23:11 PM

Sometimes it takes time for a deposit to appear in balances, it is for the security of the companies to verify each transaction well.

But if you want speed, the Uniswap V2 platform is faster: https://uniswap.org

Don't forget to keep your private keys well...
speedyb (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:14:27 AM

well uniswap doesnt have the atri ATARI token listed bitcoin.com does however it says i cant use them cause im in the usa? myy region is not supported?

im not a big investor just monkeying with tokens bought 50$ worth of atarti tokens and wondered where i could trade them. changlly is all that iv found so far but its kinda a pain if you want to make a quick trade and know what price your getting. i didnt like the way atri token started classic buy then evertyone sells when it opens so i want to get my investment out and have lost confadence in the token

now about bitcoin.com has anyone used a vpn to access stuff not accessible to my region? and is it even legal to do so if im not trading securities just tokens? any thoughts or ideas on this has anyone done this?

and yes thank you i figured out how to list my coins in my wallet that wernt showing
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 01:22:36 AM

I only have used etherflyer once, and it went smoothly.

and you need to add your token manually, you need to find your token in the etherscan and copy their contract address and decimal value, then paste it to the 'Custom Token' menu on MEW

Aletheaminlin

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

2+1=3

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:37:20 AM

This etherflyer is a pretty old DEX, but I have never used it since the site's response speed is very slow.

1+1+1=2+1
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:41:34 AM

EtherFlyer is one of those decentralized exchanges, of course it's legit and you can use it.

Not all ERC20 tokens are listed on MyEtherWallet directly, there are some tokens we need to add manually
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 03:01:29 AM

I think you don't have to worry since it's still in your wallet and not going anywhere, your problem is whether etherflyer is legal? I know it's a dex and it's been around for a long time, this is where my hunters used to sell tokens. But actually this is a poor quality dex because i find it to be quite slow, and the tokens listed here are usually the ones that bountyhunter get and sell there.
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 08:54:33 AM

There are not many etherflyer enthusiasts. actually its use is very simple. The small-scale token projects usually use etherflyer for exchange.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:49:57 AM

I'm also using Etherflyer a couple of times, And I think it's a legit Dex because I never encountered any problem when I start using it. my deposit and withdrawals are all done. But the problem of Etherflyer is the "withdrawal fees" because it is higher compared to the most DEx and CEx crypto exchanges, I think that's only the issue about Etherflyer and it was not involved in any scams and other fraudulent acts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: