Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) Fair & FREE Distribution | Pure PoS | Wallet Updated!  (Read 61197 times)
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:51:12 AM

I spread the new about this coin on my twitter to a few hundreds followers. Hope that will bring attention. Everyone likes free coins so probably it will ;-)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:53:47 AM

Hello communitycoin's author:

Please allow me to join, now there are too many IPO coins, but this one is the one and only. I love this idea, a coin base on community,not base on money,people share rights and obligations as equal partners!
  This is probably the longest text I post in this forum, because of my poor English level, I have to use some Machine Translation,so my posts are usually short,afraid of making mistakes  Embarrassed. I am Chinese. My Chinese level is very good, my friends and I often write poetry.
  I really want to join, no matter in what way, coins or no coins. I want promote communitycoin in chinese network media , like sina micro-blog, WeChat, QQ group etc..and do a lot of other things.  Please allow me to join this community!

Best wishes
Khaoimon

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:56:35 AM

Please allow me to join, now there are too many IPO coins, but this one is the one and only. I love this idea, a coin base on community,not base on money,people share rights and obligations as equal partners!
  This is probably the longest text I post in this forum, because of my poor English level, I have to use some Machine Translation,so my posts are usually short,afraid of making mistakes  Embarrassed. I am Chinese. My Chinese level is very good, my friends and I often write poetry.
  I really want to join, no matter in what way, coins or no coins. I want promote communitycoin in chinese network media , like sina micro-blog, WeChat, QQ group etc..and do a lot of other things.  Please allow me to join this community!

Best wishes

A Chinese poet? Welcome to Cryptoworld! Have fun.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:01:13 AM

OMG, big surprise  Wink, I recieve my 1M Community coin!
I will setup a nxt gateway for COMM.
 Grin

Really? How hard is that to do?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Khaoimon

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:02:43 AM

Wallet updated, Latest checkpoints to make the coin more secure, not mandatory upgrade but encouraged to upgrade.
So far 313m  send!

Dear Dev,

I appreciate your serious attitude.  However, the slow distribution is not good for this coin. Too long period of distribution may make the early stakeholders loss their patience.
Faircoin completed their distribution within three days for nearly 50K stakes. Right, you can get more than one stake of Faircoin.
But the slow distribution of COMM may indicate:
1. the word about COMM has not been spread widely;
2. no more senior member pay their attention on this;

The problem is the community need a or more leaders. Otherwise, the incompact community is just like sand.
There are a lot of stakes left.  A small part of it can be used to hire a market head to lead us to vote, promote.

Bounties should be announced. Some stakes can be reserved to bounties.
Bounties can be given to those who are active and willing to promote this coin and can really help.
For instance, translations to other languages and write a blog/paper on this coins to spread this coin widely.

Do not watch your stakes so firmly. Use it correctly!

Cheers

A good suggestion.

Use bounties!  Encourage more people to do works instead of doing all of them by yourself.

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:08:18 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 02:30:19 PM by 1976

Best wishes

A Chinese poet? Welcome to Cryptoworld! Have fun.

Thank you my friend.
communitycoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:36:16 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 10:46:28 AM by communitycoin

Wallet updated, Latest checkpoints to make the coin more secure, not mandatory upgrade but encouraged to upgrade.
So far 313m  send!

Dear Dev,

I appreciate your serious attitude.  However, the slow distribution is not good for this coin. Too long period of distribution may make the early stakeholders loss their patience.
Faircoin completed their distribution within three days for nearly 50K stakes. Right, you can get more than one stake of Faircoin.

The problem is the community need a or more leaders. Otherwise, the incompact community is just like sand.
There are a lot of stakes left.  A small part of it can be used to hire a market head to lead us to vote, promote.

Bounties can be given to those who are active and willing to promote this coin and can really help.
For instance, translations to other languages and write a blog/paper on this coins to spread this coin widely.

Cheers

Agreed, Reason is you here. The stronger team we are the better. I keep working and expecting us reaching at least 500 people in a few days.

We are maybe too strict but imagine those mother fuckers pretending some of your usernames and with different wallets and keep coming over me again and again. Approximately %17 of application was fake on FB. I had to block mainland China ip accesses in the end. This was not enough.
And coded more security traps on application forms which may %1-2 false positives.. Sorry i am not a racist but that's enough man. When we say it's free 1m . You do not have to make it your job to get it.

I changed the battle plan for good of all of us. We will have some bounties and special list for what needs to be done. Otherwise nobody in the community really produces. We will put premined cryptos there and those who contribute to community will get his COMMs. One of you can prepare a sample list. The others can add or discuss to remove some of it and finally we come to a final list for bounties and what needs to be done.

I personally believe in translations, websites, block explorer, giveaways, merchants, exchange bounties and etc. Please advice some list here post i'll put in OP and update it.

Everything We Do is Driven by Comm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
rbbrdckybk

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:45:28 AM

So far 313m  send!

Dear Dev,

I appreciate your serious attitude.  However, the slow distribution is not good for this coin. Too long period of distribution may make the early stakeholders loss their patience.

There are a lot of stakes left.  A small part of it can be used to hire a market head to lead us to vote, promote.

Cheers

Agreed, Reason is you here. The stronger team we are the better. I keep working and expecting us reaching at least 500 in a few days.

We are maybe too strict but imagine those mother fuckers pretending some of your usernames and with different wallets and keep coming over me again and again. Approximately %17 of application was fake on FB. I had to block mainland China ip accesses in the end. This was not enough.
And coded more security traps on application forms which may %1-2 false positives.. Sorry i am not a racist but that's enough man. When we say it's free 1m . You do not have to make it your job to get it.

I changed the battle plan for good of all of us. We will have some bounties and special list for what needs to be done. Otherwise nobody in the community really produces. We will put premined cryptos there and those who contribute to community will get his COMMs. One of you can prepare a sample list. The others can add or discuss to remove some of it and finally we come to a final list for bounties and what needs to be done.

I personally believe in translations, websites, block explorer, giveaways, merchants, exchange bounties and etc. Please advice some list here post i'll put in OP and update it.

A correct decision.  What do you mean by "reaching at least 500 in a few days"?  1000stakes will reduce to 500?
How many stakes should you want to reserve for bounties ?

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BC1BgMbaHFWArSHxTCNjTTFCeWt2pD9LRU
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:49:29 AM

So far 313m  send!

Dear Dev,

I appreciate your serious attitude.  However, the slow distribution is not good for this coin. Too long period of distribution may make the early stakeholders loss their patience.

There are a lot of stakes left.  A small part of it can be used to hire a market head to lead us to vote, promote.

Cheers

Agreed, Reason is you here. The stronger team we are the better. I keep working and expecting us reaching at least 500 people in a few days.

A correct decision.  What do you mean by "reaching at least 500 in a few days"?  1000stakes will reduce to 500?

I don't know how many stakes, you will prepare the list for bounties. Community decides stakes. We have about 330 applications, if we push hard we can get 500 this is realistic number. Otherwise with current speed may take more than a month to reach. and if we wait too much, we lose more blood. Some of the group will tend to give up and start looking in other things.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:57:06 AM

So far 313m  send!

Dear Dev,

Cheers

I don't know how many stakes, you will prepare the list for bounties. Community decides stakes. We have about 330 applications, if we push hard we can get 500 this is realistic number. Otherwise with current speed may take more than a month to reach. and if we wait too much, we lose more blood. Some of the group will tend to give up and start looking in other things.

So people spread the info around about COMM. Tweet, post on reddit like websites etc.

rbbrdckybk

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:59:34 AM

I don't know how many stakes, you will prepare the list for bounties. Community decides stakes. We have about 330 applications, if we push hard we can get 500 this is realistic number. Otherwise with current speed may take more than a month to reach. and if we wait too much, we lose more blood. Some of the group will tend to lost in other businesses.

The present bounties list is here. just like what you have listed: translations, websites, block explorer, giveaways, merchants, exchange bounties . Just do it!    
The coins are in your hand. You need make decision. If you don't want, you can hire someone with bounties.  

I feel you'd like to end the distribution at about 500 stakes.
How about the left half stakes?
All are bounties?  It's not realistic.    
The fact that half of coins are still in the dev's hand  will make the crowd loss the trust on the coin and kill it.

Or send them to the present stakeholders by a fixed fraction.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:00:39 AM

So far 313m  send!

Dear Dev,

Cheers

So people spread the info around about COMM. Tweet, post on reddit like websites etc.
Yes it's a very good idea. I speak about this as one of you. We should better have more and able people, such as active forum posters and those who really know how to support a crypto, can bring services adding value to COMM.

communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:06:43 AM

I don't know how many stakes, you will prepare the list for bounties. Community decides stakes. We have about 330 applications, if we push hard we can get 500 this is realistic number. Otherwise with current speed may take more than a month to reach. and if we wait too much, we lose more blood. Some of the group will tend to lost in other businesses.

The present bounties list is here. just like what you have listed: translations, websites, block explorer, giveaways, merchants, exchange bounties . Just do it!    
The coins are in your hand. You need make decision. If you don't want, you can hire someone with bounties.  

The fact that half of coins are still in the dev's hand  will make the crowd loss the trust on the coin and kill it.

For me either way is fine we can wait and reach 1000 no matter how long it takes, i put one advice here, we decide on bounties and put some budged there for the listed items. We can speed up this way delivery which i think slowed. If community says we wait we, wait. Because delivery is still continuing we happy to deliver those who fits our criteria. In mean time, we can develop such a bounty list. It's all depend of group.

rbbrdckybk

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:07:33 AM

Another solution to fasten the distribution process is to set a deadline.
After the deadline, if there is no enough applicant, just end it.
The left stakes can be used as
1. giveaway (5 mil COMM is enough);
2. bounties for
translations (one stake -1mil- for each language)
website (several stakes you may decide)
block explorer ( one stake or more )
merhcants (tens stakes)
exchanges(tens stakes)
3. if there are still some funds left, sent them to the stakeholders you already have in your lists.

czspeedycz

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:15:34 AM

Another solution to fasten the distribution process is to set a deadline.
After the deadline, if there is no enough applicant, just end it.
The left stakes can be used as
1. giveaway (5 mil COMM is enough);
2. bounties for
translations (one stake -1mil- for each language)
website (several stakes you may decide)
block explorer ( one stake or more )
merhcants (tens stakes)
exchanges(tens stakes)
3. if there are still some funds left, sent them to the stakeholders you already have in your lists.

+1
the first urgent thing is not to get on exchange before the distribution complete, but to spread the word on COMM to more people.
Now the bounties can be used immidiately to thread translations and websites.
More active can invovle only if they know about it.

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BBd7tu9uycNohRVQwmmysq3qsUFyhEUBHY
wasamata

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:19:38 AM

Good style, maybe an android wallet. Good always to keep some premine to use for media and donation for charity in the longer term.

If you like my ideas I have done some calculations for you:

Translations:
Chinese-100,000
Russian-100,000
French-100,000
Japanese-100,000
Korean-100,000
Thai-100,000
German-100,000
Spanish-100,000
Italian-100,000

Block explorer-1,500,000

Logo and marketing graphics-500,000

Wiki-100,000

IRC chat-100,000

Android wallet-1500,000

Games-100,000 (10,000 per game)

Merchants-50,000 per merchant (10 merchants) 500000

Pool (mine other coin to rebuy comm)-100,000

Thunderclap organizer-500,000

Total bounties: 6,200,000
Keep some for Charity and future development-100,000,000 (community fund)
Total premine keep for above: 106,200,000

It means 106 people missing out so total million distribute to people: 893

I didn't put anything for exchange as you can see. I think it's not important yet. And if needed can use some of "community fund" later.
Our community bank, earning interest Smiley
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:25:46 AM

Good style, maybe an android wallet. Good always to keep some premine to use for media and donation for charity in the longer term.

Translations:
Chinese-100,000
Russian-100,000
French-100,000
Japanese-100,000
Korean-100,000
Thai-100,000
German-100,000
Spanish-100,000
Italian-100,000

Block explorer-1,500,000

Wiki-100,000

IRC chat-100,000

Android wallet-1500,000

I didn't put anything for exchange as you can see. I think it's not important yet. And if needed can use some of "community fund" later.

I can translate into Polish.

czspeedycz

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:27:37 AM

Translations:
Chinese-100,000
Russian-100,000
French-100,000
Japanese-100,000
Korean-100,000
Thai-100,000
German-100,000
Spanish-100,000
Italian-100,000

Block explorer-1,500,000

Wiki-100,000

IRC chat-100,000

Android wallet-1500,000

Games-100,000

100K bounties are much less compared to 1 mil "free" stake.
And 100mil COMM as community fund is a huge bomb!
Nobody will trade this coin with 100% trust.  

Please keep a small amoun of coins as "community" coin.  
Pandacoin is a lesson, with 3% in the hand of dev. And it's dead.
BC has 0% community fund. And Faircoin has only 0.5% , including the bounties.

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BBd7tu9uycNohRVQwmmysq3qsUFyhEUBHY
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:31:28 AM

Translations:
Chinese-100,000
Russian-100,000
French-100,000
Japanese-100,000
Korean-100,000
Thai-100,000
German-100,000
Spanish-100,000
Italian-100,000

Block explorer-1,500,000

Wiki-100,000

IRC chat-100,000

Android wallet-1500,000

Games-100,000

100K bounties are much less compared to 1 mil "free" stake.
And 100mil COMM as community fund is a huge bomb!
Nobody will trade this coin with 100% trust.  

Please keep a small amoun of coins as "community" coin.  
Pandacoin is a lesson, with 3% in the hand of dev. And it's dead.
BC has 0% community fund. And Faircoin has only 0.5% , including the bounties.

What if really all bounties coins will be spend entirely? Do you say it's wrong then?

communitycoin (OP)

COMM

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:33:44 AM

Translations:
Chinese-100,000
Russian-100,000
French-100,000
Japanese-100,000
Korean-100,000
Thai-100,000
German-100,000
Spanish-100,000
Italian-100,000

Block explorer-1,500,000

Wiki-100,000

IRC chat-100,000

Android wallet-1500,000

thank you. At this step for me better to list first

Listed Main Items

Translations:
Chinese
Russian
French-
Japanese-
Korean-
Thai-
German-
Spanish-
Italian-

Block explorer-

Logo and marketing graphics-

Wiki-

IRC chat

Android wallet-

Games-

Merchants-

Pool (mine other coin to rebuy comm)-

Thunderclap organizer-

after we list items then we can discuss the balance between each items

Translations each 1x
Games 10x
Merhant 20x

And after that we decide how much should be 1 x...
 X = 100k or 200k comm etc.

advice me more items to add this list i'll update or remove some items then we will agree on X balances. (not now first we stabilize items)

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: