Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty rewards  (Read 621 times)
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 12:15:17 PM

It would be nice to take partake on that kind of bounty that pays btc, eth or usdt and it would be soothing for us bounty hunters to have nice profit in any bounty we are joining with and this will be benefited us one hundred percent. Unfortunately, some new projects are just starting up in a crowd funding to future investors so that's why they cannot guarantee to pay stable coins to us because they cannot also guarantee they will get funds or be successful for funding. There are no other payments to hunters but only their native tokens and to avoid these payments problems should be dealt with BM to come into an agreement before accepting the job or perhaps conduct an escrow system that will surely be a win win scenario to us hunters.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skadi360

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:20:47 PM

The bounty campaigns rewards is always the token of the project, then blame for the dumping of tokens. Rewarding them with eth or btc instead of the token from the project is more better, its a big brain move for example in DYP they reward almost 200 eth for the bounty. The project can allocate bounty rewards in btc or eth from the sale so the price wont dump.

blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:26:56 PM

currently the bounty reward is enough to make money, you can see a lot of good bounty programs,
before I entered HEX I joined YouEngine, and both of them have good value,
grateful that at the end of the year the bounty got better.
Good for you I'd say but I think not all the bounty are the same and not all the time we choose those better ones.
I think both parties have a problem, so we can't blame each other. As a bounty hunter, there are some cases that I sell the coins right after been listed in exchanges because I am fed up with being a loser, just like I remember one time I take to hold my reward coin believing that it will give me a decent profit but it turns out the coin eventually become have no value. And that serves as my lesson that I shouldn't befall on sweet talks but rather think smarter.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 12:32:41 PM

Since bounty hunters are being blamed for the projects price drop,
Why not ask the projects owner to pay the bounty reward in BTC or whatever the investors used to invest in their project?They've promised their hunters a reward that has a total of $ value on their token/coin but they couldn't deliver it.Wouldn't this kind of payment would solve both the investors and hunters problem?
The project price wouldn't dump after the reward has been given to the hunters and the hunters would get what has been promised to them.
I think the BM's could try and convince their clients for this kind of payment if they give it a try.

Do you really think anyone want to raised money will use their money first ? They are looking for investors but they are not willing to use their own money for advertisement.They are looking for a way to get cheaper payment  and the way to do that is to give rewards to participants in token instead of other popular crypto currency.The easy way to get money without using any of it is doing bounties and that's what most project do right now.

mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:18:36 PM

Why not ask the projects owner to pay the bounty reward in BTC or whatever the investors used to invest in their project?
They've promised their hunters a reward that has a total of $ value on their token/coin but they couldn't deliver it.
Wouldn't this kind of payment would solve both the investors and hunters problem?
The project price wouldn't dump after the reward has been given to the hunters and the hunters would get what has been promised to them.
I think the BM's could try and convince their clients for this kind of payment if they give it a try.
Actually, these are just absurd accusations. After all, the bounty hunters were the biggest contributors to the project. They market that project every day and they have to think about how to make an impression when posting their articles. So they always deserve a salary, those who blame bounty hunters are very shallow.
If a project does not have enough pool to fund bounty hunters, it should be considered a shit project. Investors should complain to the project team instead of blaming us Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:25:46 PM

Why not ask the projects owner to pay the bounty reward in BTC or whatever the investors used to invest in their project?
They've promised their hunters a reward that has a total of $ value on their token/coin but they couldn't deliver it.
Wouldn't this kind of payment would solve both the investors and hunters problem?
paying with bitcoin only applied on huge project which is have many resources, and maybe they have private fund before running project. less project could involve in this type , usually they supported by seed  investors that act dev team too. remember dev team guarantee token price in market , they just using token value based on whitepaper to calculate total allocation in campaign.  so if price dumped we should not complaint it as long as they paid us.
Skadi360

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:35:16 PM

Airdrops now is only use to make a fake and dead community, some project always use this to attract investors but sometimes the project using this method is for rug pulling project. Well majority of crypto users has been educated by those rugpulls and doesnt trust big but dead community, also the lots of bots and dummies in airdrop so the community will never be active by the airdrop.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 01:35:51 PM

The investors invest to project so the team would be able to continue their project and if they will just allocate it to bounty hunters they will waste a huge pile of money since let's face the fact that some of them have multiple accounts, the social media accounts they have doesn't have really good friends most of them are bots or friends or followers that are not cryptocurrency related.

In any case, a normal project should initially budget a certain amount of money for advertising. But they use the cryptocurrency they receive from ICO investors to pay their salaries, and they distribute their tokens, which have no price, to bounty hunters.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
navalkk

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:56:31 PM

There bunch of similar threads like your thread and i suggest you search that before try to create a new one.  The project did an ICO to get the funding and most of them didn't have any money on their pocked.  I guess like btcltcdigger's said above me as he has experienced managed some bounties.
Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 01:59:40 PM

The investors invest to project so the team would be able to continue their project and if they will just allocate it to bounty hunters they will waste a huge pile of money since let's face the fact that some of them have multiple accounts, the social media accounts they have doesn't have really good friends most of them are bots or friends or followers that are not cryptocurrency related.

In any case, a normal project should initially budget a certain amount of money for advertising. But they use the cryptocurrency they receive from ICO investors to pay their salaries, and they distribute their tokens, which have no price, to bounty hunters.
Like airdrop, currently there are very few bounties that can provide large income for the participants, and even many of the current bounties do not pay their participants at all when their project is finished, even though we also cannot blame the bounty manager for the occurrence this is because indeed it has become a risk for us bounty participants, and it looks like bounties and airdrops are currently only a tool for developers to get profits / money from investors, so that, in the end developers no longer care about the development of the project after getting money from their sale.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:15:03 PM

It's really disheartening but most BTC and stablecoin paid bounties ends up scamming. Only few delivers as promised but would be highly appreciated if they can accept to pay in BTC or any stable coin and still deliver as assured since they added hunters dumps their projects after bounty distribution.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:24:06 PM

You have voiced the correct and necessary idea, but this is not beneficial to those who launch crypto projects. To be honest, you have to tell the truth, most of these creators of crypto projects just don't want to pay. And the point here is not whether they have collected money or not, they simply do not want to pay and will find many reasons not to do so. I must admit that many are simply deceiving the bounty participants. Moreover, recently even successful crypto projects, in which the token is traded and in demand, will also fail to fulfill their payment conditions. Moreover, these payments are minimal. Yes, there are those who still pay, for example, in USDT, but there are only a few such admins and the payment there is also minimal. In general, the situation on the bounty market is very bad.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 02:29:03 PM

being bounty hunters, currently only accepting trash tokens and receiving payments with usdt it is very rare that the project team also does not want to lose because the usdt value is very high the price is rarely a bounty who is willing to pay with top market cap coins often have a price dump problem during distribution or when listing on The distribution market is also not full at this time for bounty hunters, on average, a lot of projects that have disappointed bounty hunters have happened several times and that is definitely making things worse.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:30:56 PM

Since bounty hunters knew that new projects team are blaming them for price dump why are they still promoting bounties that are paying in tokens? If you know what the bad seeds are just remove them, instead of complaining find solutions and the most effective one I can think of right now is start promoting BTC or stable coin paying bounties.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:37:30 PM

Since bounty hunters knew that new projects team are blaming them for price dump why are they still promoting bounties that are paying in tokens? If you know what the bad seeds are just remove them, instead of complaining find solutions and the most effective one I can think of right now is start promoting BTC or stable coin paying bounties.
You may have missed the moment of 2017 where you can see how many people benefited greatly from the token payment received. in fact some people who have long been using signatures with BTC payments have also moved to participate in token paying campaigns.
moments have changed. the weakness of new tokens is that the market is not strong and cannot last long. but in my opinion it all depends on how carefully the team strategizes and plans.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:43:16 PM

being bounty hunters, currently only accepting trash tokens and receiving payments with usdt it is very rare that the project team also does not want to lose because the usdt value is very high the price is rarely a bounty who is willing to pay with top market cap coins often have a price dump problem during distribution or when listing on The distribution market is also not full at this time for bounty hunters, on average, a lot of projects that have disappointed bounty hunters have happened several times and that is definitely making things worse.

What do you mean by usdt price is high?

Bounty Hunter doesn't have an option to get their rewards than selling it so I don't think we need to blame them. If the project it self believe in what they are building hen this suggestion will be good to us or at least half should pay in popular cyrpto currency so the tokens payment will not be affected that much if hunters want to sell their shares.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:46:24 PM

What do you mean by usdt price is high?

Bounty Hunter doesn't have an option to get their rewards than selling it so I don't think we need to blame them. If the project it self believe in what they are building hen this suggestion will be good to us or at least half should pay in popular cyrpto currency so the tokens payment will not be affected that much if hunters want to sell their shares.
Nobody really should blame bounty hunters for giving up the assets they gained from participating in campaigns. But what happened was the recognition from the development team that blamed the bounty hunter as the source of the price reduction problem. Even though what happened right now was that many bounty hunters were getting paid gradually, they didn't get 100% in full.
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:55:20 PM

currently the bounty reward is enough to make money, you can see a lot of good bounty programs,
before I entered HEX I joined YouEngine, and both of them have good value,
grateful that at the end of the year the bounty got better.
Good for you I'd say but I think not all the bounty are the same and not all the time we choose those better ones.
I think both parties have a problem, so we can't blame each other. As a bounty hunter, there are some cases that I sell the coins right after been listed in exchanges because I am fed up with being a loser, just like I remember one time I take to hold my reward coin believing that it will give me a decent profit but it turns out the coin eventually become have no value. And that serves as my lesson that I shouldn't befall on sweet talks but rather think smarter.

We do have a hard time judging which project is better and better to follow, when the prize payment has been made and the price doesn't match, we can't start the project, but we'll see where all the prices in the market have been on a roll in recent months does not mean we blame the project because the market has not shown stability for all Coin and altcoin prices, this is actually a matter of patience, if someone intends to throw away the coins it is legal, it is their right to hold them or throw them away, because we know that we are also some This year has been hit by anxiety over the conditions in each country to overcome Covid19, which has an impact on the economies of all countries, so that's why most people throw away their tokens for their living needs ..
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:56:16 PM

Before participating in any bounty campaigns we've been given the rules of the bounty campaign right? Everything is very detailed so there is no hiding here, bounties may decide to pay in tokens or popular digital currency but we bounty hunters arent the one to make the call, if you don't like been paid in tokens kindly go to service section and find btc paying campaigns to join, those projects blaming bounty hunters for dump actually don't have anything else to put the blame on, don't take that serious

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 03:43:50 PM

The project's team don't have any funds to pay for bounty hunters with btc or eth that isn why they doing bounty campaigns as promotions they cannot afford to get decent promoter for the project. And it would be good for the bounty hunters to be paid by native token of the projects cause who knows the price might be higher than what you are asking for in btc or eth
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: