Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know about this game.  (Read 1004 times)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 04:31:45 PM

Humans are indeed creative creatures, new ideas always emerge. I didn't even think Hamsters could be involved in the gambling game.
As soon as I saw a video on the youtube platform regarding the hamster-powered marble races, what comes to my mind spontaneously is
that I want to know more about these games. And of course I'm curious to try it.

They should've indicated if there will be a real hamster or obstacle in the game, as what I have seen in the video, it was clearly indicated that a hamster will start each game. But if it will be online, I think the idea will just remain but the implementation will be very much different. One thing to consider is the timezone, they need to adhere to almost every timezone where gamblers are playing. That means that the only way to apply the concept of the game is to implement an automated game and it will be better if it is provably fair so that even if the gamblers couldn't see the reality, the virtual implementation will still be verified. IMO, the idea is really unique for a gambling site to do this kind of game, but I can say that I already saw some videos of marbles racing on social media. Good thing that we will really benefit from it for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: