Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about this service ?  (Read 519 times)
skarais (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 06:44:34 PM

I recently got a message from a stranger on telegram and offered me his service. This guy acts like a reliable sports betting predictor with a good and profitable percentage of success. At the same time of course I don't need anyone else to decide what to choose as a team that I feature on sports betting because I can do it myself.

I just wanted to know a few things about this.
1. Have you ever received an offer similar to mine ?
2. What will you do with this offer ?
3. Does this look like a scam attempt ?
4. Do you feel that working with this person will only make you feel like a robot betting to give him a little "if you win" money ?

*Say something about this, I want to hear your opinion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 06:52:46 PM

When i do receive some random message from other people on telegram then i do mostly have those kind of negative perceptions towards it and most likely it
would really be put on ignore unless if it do really caught my interest.
Seeing on the image above where someone do try to offer some fixed match and getting the commision after you won then that isnt a bad deal since you
arent really needing to pay something but the question is, how he would proved out that those matches were fixed? or just simply random guess and if
you do won then you would need to give him some % of you winning? this is the case ive been seeing on this.

So in final i wont really be trusting these kind of offers yet no one will just randomly contact you and say "Hey i have some fix match information".. thats BS.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:01:57 PM

Telegram been use by spamming by some users who have said to be offering legit services, out of nowhere I was able to receive messages I don't know how come it message me or how come I was added in that group. If something got your attention then better just reseach in how it works and don't said too much of your details as well money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:12:01 PM

Telegram been use by spamming by some users who have said to be offering legit services, out of nowhere I was able to receive messages I don't know how come it message me or how come I was added in that group. If something got your attention then better just reseach in how it works and don't said too much of your details as well money.

I have received similar offers in telegram.
That's right, they pop out of nowhere and you will wonder how they got your contact.
To answer, will ignore the offer because it is unsolicited offer from a stranger.
In my opinion, it is a scam attempt. Better do your own bets without someone waiting for your winnings.
They won't care if you lose. Also, you can verify if he is indeed a platinum 3 member in stake if you ask his username.
Working with a stranger, is a no no for me. Later on, he may find something that can blackmail you.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:19:59 PM

I should go for it, first of all he is not asking for any advance payment I think it's worth a shot personally I haven't able to receive such topic even from before. May I know have you tried it? for what I've known there's no such thing as fixed match.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:24:33 PM

It's an obvious scam and you should avoid it.

Think about it - if he has guaranteed fixed matches as he claims, then why would he not just bet on them himself and make thousands of dollars/dozens of bitcoin in profit? Because they are not guaranteed at all and he is making this up.

This is a no risk scenario for him. He tells you to bet on team X with your money. You assume 100% of the risk. If team X wins, then you have to give him some of the winnings, and you both make a profit. If team Y wins, then you lose everything and he loses nothing.

If the matches were guaranteed he would bet on them himself. The reason he wants you to bet on them is because he is just blindly guessing and wants you to give him some of your winnings for nothing if he happens to guess correctly, while risking absolutely nothing himself.
skarais (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 07:33:28 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (2)

Of course I've never been attracted to random messages like this one and I can easily ignore them.
I don't want to ask any more question about how it works so that it can minimize my losses, it's too wordy.

May I know have you tried it? for what I've known there's no such thing as fixed match.
No, I don't trust just anyone who offers a service I don't want. I have told in the thread that I can do it myself without needing anyone else.
@ o_e_l_e_o, has given you a little more understanding not to try it.

It's an obvious scam and you should avoid it.

Think about it - if he has guaranteed fixed matches as he claims, then why would he not just bet on them himself and make thousands of dollars/dozens of bitcoin in profit? Because they are not guaranteed at all and he is making this up.

This is a no risk scenario for him. He tells you to bet on team X with your money. You assume 100% of the risk. If team X wins, then you have to give him some of the winnings, and you both make a profit. If team Y wins, then you lose everything and he loses nothing.

If the matches were guaranteed he would bet on them himself. The reason he wants you to bet on them is because he is just blindly guessing and wants you to give him some of your winnings for nothing if he happens to guess correctly, while risking absolutely nothing himself.
That's what I thought, that's why I'm trying to tell the bitcoin community, especially gambler, never to believe in such a service. This thread is just a way to get them to think realistically. Thanks o_e_l_e_o.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 07:45:38 PM

That's what I thought, that's why I'm trying to tell the bitcoin community, especially gambler, never to believe in such a service. This thread is just a way to get them to think realistically. Thanks o_e_l_e_o.

For people who are really greedy then they would initially think off that they would make out sure profits without even thinking that theyre risking their money 100%
and they do just follow some random picks and yeah its been mentioned on how this scheme works.Thanks for sharing it up to the community buddy because there
are still people whom do believe that these things do work without even having some rethinking that if these fellas had really those kind of fixed information or matches
they would just simply bet their houses and all assets with that one shot and make them hella of a rich guy.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:38:53 PM

Probably a scam, probably not. But what are the chances that you will get your money back? What if you sent him like 1 BTC, he doubles it and then decides not to pay you? And why do you need him to  place bets for you? I mean yeah, he showed you a screenshot of back to back wins. Probably he got lucky. He is risking nothing over here. If you lose, it won't affect him. Again, if he is really good at betting, why is he betting with peoples money?
Oh, wait. It's a random guy you never met asking for money. Did you forget, stranger danger?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:58:04 PM

When i do receive some random message from other people on telegram then i do mostly have those kind of negative perceptions towards it and most likely it
Me, I don't really entertain any person on telegram especially when he came out of no where like " I saw you on this one... blah blah blah " but upon checking I can't see any related groups and I can really feel that they are just lucky spotting, if you know that term they are messaging random person wishing they are interested in their shit. Just a friendly advice, don't trust anyone from telegram.

So in final i wont really be trusting these kind of offers yet no one will just randomly contact you and say "Hey i have some fix match information".. thats BS.
Kind of bs if you really think that this will work, this is just how scammers spend their time online don't fall for it.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 08:59:13 PM

-snip-
I just wanted to know a few things about this.
1. Have you ever received an offer similar to mine ?
2. What will you do with this offer ?
3. Does this look like a scam attempt ?
4. Do you feel that working with this person will only make you feel like a robot betting to give him a little "if you win" money ?

*Say something about this, I want to hear your opinion.
Answer some of your questions. First, I never got a message like yours about the service. Second, I may not need to trust strangers. The third possibility is yes, it is like a trap for you because he never wants to take responsibility for your defeat after all. Fourth, it will turn you into a machine to make a few bucks when the guess is right and you win the bet.

Mate, You really don't have to trust it to provide accurate information about sports betting. If he can, then he doesn't have to tell you anything because he can win every sports bet. Only greedy people would try such a service. So just report the account as spam and your problem is over.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:09:31 PM

I get similar messages sometimes on telegram and other social media, it's not always a scam, it can be a targeted advertisement, based on your searches and activity. But this one might be a scam, I would've banned someone after receiving such an offer. If everything was the way this person says, why would he need you in the first place? If he knows the outcome, why wouldn't he just make large bets and keep all the profit for himself? Also, all this fixed matches thing is already fishy. Once again, why would he risk the exposure of that, considering that it's illegal? Why all that...if only there wasn't a catch somewhere?
My advice - ban.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:28:36 PM

Me, I don't really entertain any person on telegram especially when he came out of no where like " I saw you on this one... blah blah blah " but upon checking I can't see any related groups and I can really feel that they are just lucky spotting, if you know that term they are messaging random person wishing they are interested in their shit. Just a friendly advice, don't trust anyone from telegram.

Kind of bs if you really think that this will work, this is just how scammers spend their time online don't fall for it.

This is already on my automatic ignore when someone do pops out into my notification about some messages that came out from nowhere.
If you arent expect some message from someone then the best thing to be one is to ignore and just simply skip out.I havent let myself fall
into these kind of obvious schemes of frauds and scams because if you do even have the small common sense within you then you can
easily spot out on what they are aiming or trying to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
seleme
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028

Duelbits.com

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 09:31:27 PM

Stopped reading the message after the "guaranteed fixed matches" phrase, there is no room for scammers to suck the blood of victims thanks to the increasing proportion of educated gamblers. The scammers can use a simple HTML editor or F12 page edition function of Chromium type browsers in order to edit the page. Let alone getting the inside information about the fixed match, trying to sell this info can be the reason for the ban after the first strike.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 09:44:20 PM

Probably won't trust this.
It is just weird that a stranger will message you in a sudden offering a service you do not demanded in the first place. Although you won't give payment prior to 'pilot testing' of what he offered, knowing that he is demanding something could be a bit of a problem. Not to be a paranoid about this, but being preventive is better. Also, as to how I view gambling, it depends to one's luck and strategies in any form won't really work in order to come up with the win. But you are free to take his offer of you are really wanting to win in that site since conditions are somewhat fair.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 09:56:14 PM

Probably a scam. If we think of it, he guarantees fixed matches but why doesn't he just bet on that, and why does he need to bother asking you to bet and take an only commission if he can do it himself. These are just a few questions but once you think of it you will realize that he has something in mind that you shouldn't trust your money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2020, 10:23:42 PM

So far I have not received any type of message through Telegram.
Be careful, try to research the service better. Lately, Telegram is being used to spam, people who say they are offering legitimate services, but that could be some kind of scam

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:41:24 PM

Receiving random message from random guys never give me a positive experience. Honestly, most of them are scammers who just try to steal your money. Otherwise, their services are awful. Do it with your own risk if you can afford your loss. There are many awesome predictors on bitcointalk with weekly update and profit calculat

Why should we trust an anonymous person while others are providing better services?
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:47:02 PM

I think this is fake, it is strange to receive a message from someone you do not know. Especially if he offers something like this like fixed matches that there is really no guarantee at all. I haven't received any message like this even before, but will surely avoid this one since this is suspicious enough for everyone to avoid.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 10:49:07 PM

I'm not saying it is worth trying or a kind of scam. He never asked you for money but only commission if you win. Let see if he is really serious about his words but the moment that he asks you something in return for that prediction, then that is also the moment to stop talking with him because that it says a way to scam trick. Find it normal nowadays and we need to be cautious especially when it talks about money and that coming from strangers.  

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀