Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello I am tipsong.com and I need your help  (Read 670 times)
tipsongofficial (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:05:41 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 03:20:21 AM by tipsongofficial

Hello everyone. I wanted to make the official announcement that I'm working on a project called tipsong.com. At tipsong.com, indie artists, bands, and the like will have the ability to be tipped in multiple fiat (sigh, yes, but that's reality), and digital currencies. I, of course, will support bitcoin, but will also be looking at various other ALT currencies that have a strong social element. Reddcoin, Dogecoin and other ALTs fit that bill perfectly. Disclosure: I'm a reddcoin enthusiast, supporter, and minor reddcoin and dogecoin holder (<100 usd).

What I need from you:

Ideas. Ideas. Ideas. I have a good idea of how I want the website to function. As a Freelance Web designer and programmer for the past 15 years, I know a lot about UX/UI but I'm not so egomanical that I believe I know it all.

YOU are the ones that will be helping me build an audience, share and get noticed. Are you an artist? A band member? A digital currency enthusiast? A miner? Great! I REALLY NEED your feedback!

Core functionality I am aiming for on launch:

• Ability to create accounts, upload songs, bio, contact details, etc
  • Create mini landing pages for your band/group/voice
  • Instant creation of all wallet addresses upon signup
  • Lower commission fees for registered artists (anyone that voluntarily provides contact details, identity)
  • Tiny URLs
  • Social media links/buttons
  • Auto-cold storage triggered by balance (don't know the best way for that.. custom wallet daemon without a withdrawal?)
  • Various landing and reports pages showing tip growth, top tippers, top this week etc
  • Anon tipping accounts (so you can tip anonymously)
  • Registered tipping accounts so you can tip with a partial/full identity. And also get tax deduction receipts (maybe)?

Stuff I don't know yet:
  • Commissions, if any. Although highly unlikely to pay for hosting, monthly running costs without some commission driven system.
  • Donation mechanism
  • My own currency or investment options
  • Angels or VC's. If you have the industry contacts or ARE one, get in touch. Serious investment makes this project much more likely to succeed.

Stuff I DO need:

Investment. I am aiming to launch on my own, but it's almost certain that I need investment to get this project fully launched. Development costs time and money and I can only get so far on my own. Partners make the project more successful as well. If you are seriously interested in being part of this project, please do get in touch with me via PM. I have no problem sharing my personal information as long as you do the same. If you want to remain anonymous, that could get tricky. Being Canadian, and a loyal tax paying citizen, I'm not too eager to have anon investors. How much do I need? Well I have enough skill to launch the project completely myself. I know the tech well enough and consider myself a pretty decent designer, but I have to say no to new projects if I'm going to be fully committed to this one.

What's next

Share anything you like below. Ideas, Support, Suggestions. If you want to share this idea on other forums, just let me know.

Links:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tipsongofficial (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile