Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scarce Like Bitcoin, Useful like ETH, Most faster than Ripple = Elrond.com(eGLD)  (Read 101 times)
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 04:57:27 AM

I believed what the elrond's vision because this project has a good ideas that can help every problem on the internet space.

Mostly today I cannot see a new good and useful project like Elrond, Because the platform so impressive, Why? Because the secure proof of stake (sPos) I don't think what is the different on POS I don't care, For me that is the best. Also the distribution of rewards its directly to your wallet and nothing to do after the process.

If you experience the smooth something about our investment and its effortless because nothing to do to your eGLD only few clicks to delegate your eGLD, to withdraw from delegation smart contract and also the high APR rewards at 29% that was the best for early investors.

For me its not too late to participate to their delegation cause the eGLD today its not very expensive, Try it! Do you ever imagine your eGLD can be produce everyday it depends on your investment capital? Me, I did! I invest small amount only like 100$ not too much that time the eGLD was only 10$ so I have 10eGLD in my wallet and I participated on the delegation now I have 10.725eGLD for 3 months I know its small only but for me I'm happy because I saw what my money can produced without effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:20:21 AM

Elrond is the coin from 2019 (ticker is ERD) and their ANN thread is there [ANN] Elrond - Sharded layer one protocol with near instant TX speed.

They swapped from ERD to eGLD in 3rd September. Swap annnoucement

From basic characteristics, they are staking token and the info from their website gives the return from staking:
Your Elrond eGold (EGLD) stake  100
Yearly Return  +36%
Daily  0.10 EGLD  $0.90
Monthly  3.00 EGLD  $27.45
Yearly  36.00 EGLD  $329.40

Price chart
. After the swap, price is $17.28 today price is $9.11. 47.3% loss in price after 3 months (needs 4 more days to have 3 months). In 3 months, you get 9 EGLD from staking (9%) so you get loss at the end with 42.5% loss.

Professional developers don't swap their projects between chains. Only bad developers do so to join hype trend but don't build up anything good for their projects.
SabrinaBianka (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 05:24:28 AM

Elrond is the coin from 2019 (ticker is ERD) and their ANN thread is there [ANN] Elrond - Sharded layer one protocol with near instant TX speed.

They swapped from ERD to eGLD in 3rd September. Swap annnoucement

From basic characteristics, they are staking token and the info from their website gives the return from staking:
Your Elrond eGold (EGLD) stake  100
Yearly Return  +36%
Daily  0.10 EGLD  $0.90
Monthly  3.00 EGLD  $27.45
Yearly  36.00 EGLD  $329.40

Price chart
. After the swap, price is $17.28 today price is $9.11. 47.3% loss in price after 3 months (needs 4 more days to have 3 months). In 3 months, you get 9 EGLD from staking (9%) so you get loss at the end with 42.5% loss.

Professional developers don't swap their projects between chains. Only bad developers do so to join hype trend but don't build up anything good for their projects.
My example calculation is only 10eGLD not 100. and I used 29% not 36% you are pointing out the staking, But I pointed to my topic was Delegation not the staking. So what is the problem if my example price was not accurate?
DoubleAweSeven

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:48:44 AM

Mostly today I cannot see a new good and useful project like Elrond, Because the platform so impressive, Why?

Because your mind is biased towards this shitcoin, that's why. If you open yourself to concepts that is actually useful, you could find more shitcoins out there that is actually more worthwhile than this shitcoin you are mentioning. There's a lot of coins that can do this so it's not new and not the most useful project at all.

Anyway, that's your opinion so can't really say much.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2020, 07:04:12 AM

@op you love this project or better yet you are some how connected to this project is the reason why you trying so hard to convince people or create such a mouth watering heading  Grin "(Scarce Like Bitcoin, Useful like ETH, Most faster than Ripple = Elrond.com(eGLD)"
There are lots of stake able coins out there that will give good returns but it seems you pretend not to notice because your interest and loyalty lies with Elrond, by all means you are at liberty to do your thing but don't make it look only this project is worth it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:36:47 AM

Mostly today I cannot see a new good and useful project like Elrond, Because the platform so impressive, Why?

Because your mind is biased towards this shitcoin, that's why. If you open yourself to concepts that is actually useful, you could find more shitcoins out there that is actually more worthwhile than this shitcoin you are mentioning. There's a lot of coins that can do this so it's not new and not the most useful project at all.

Anyway, that's your opinion so can't really say much.

Yes his bias he only mention what good about the project but never said anything bad like price difference when you first bought that coins and in the current price right now. If you stake that currency you already at lost even you get that interest that they are promising for you to get.

Aside from that claiming to be faster than ripple but using ethereum platform is not possible lol. You are using ethereum chain so your transaction maybe slower if there are traffic in ethereum network.
SabrinaBianka (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:33:27 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 03:47:29 AM by SabrinaBianka

Yes his bias he only mention what good about the project but never said anything bad like price difference when you first bought that coins and in the current price right now. If you stake that currency you already at lost even you get that interest that they are promising for you to get.
You can claim your daily rewards at your own wallet and you can try to participate on the delegation. Try to visit the web wallet and create your own wallet (wallet.elrond.com) then observe and tell what is your doubt about the project. I'm just sharing my experience not to be a bias because As I saw that is good for me, If you talk about price its not too late to buy. As a holder I believed that crypto have own bullish time and bull run in the future. Not to pump and dump idea but for the long term investment.

Aside from that claiming to be faster than ripple but using ethereum platform is not possible lol. You are using ethereum chain so your transaction maybe slower if there are traffic in ethereum network.
Good day yes its faster than ripple, elrond has own chain they have mainnet token that can be use to all their transaction. IEO launched on Binance exchange @0.00068$ per ERD and after a few months they launch their mainnet token that is eGLD and they conducted a token swap into eGLD tier was 1000ERD to 1eGLD and the price 1000x times and the supply 1000x decreased! If the IEO price was 0.00068$ per ERD when the swap happen the eGLD price was 0.68$ so it means early adopter got so much profit for their investment. And its still on the development. The latest price from coinmarketcap today $9.50 (4.16%).

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elrond-egld/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: