Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 08:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥  (Read 10695 times)
Badmanthought

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 07:46:11 PM

Eth Gas fee is something else, I hope the team are working on a lasting solution?
As I read on Telegram that they are working on it already
we really have to wait until GWEI is below 100. It might not come for months though. Ethereum is currently broken, which gives a nice head start to the 'finished' blockchains
Vicky agarwal (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 08:23:23 PM

Dear Community,

The results of our very first governance vote are in!

🗳We have seen the successful yes vote of the SafeSwap Token (SST) and NFTs to the YFDAI Finance governance infrastructure.

🌎Over 97% of the participating governance community voted in favor of the proposal.

✔️ Holders of YF-DAI tokens will receive airdrops of SST and NFTs which can be used in the governance process, and SafeSwap liquidity providers will also be rewarded with SST tokens and NFTs that grant voting power and income streams from other YFDAI services

Please read our Medium article announcement for a full review of the vote and next steps:
https://yfdaifinance.medium.com/1ce5651b2645

And here you can review the vote statistics: https://bit.ly/378w4LI

🔊Stay tuned for an announcement early next week that outlines our SST distribution plan and bonuses structure to reward all that participate!

YFDAI Team
Usala

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:15:07 PM

Are there plans to run yfdai project on erc20 and bsc also.
Lots of projects pull that move now, eth network fee is highly discouraging right now
Badmanthought

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 11:41:29 PM

how do I claim gas from the 60 day farming pool? I tried to claim it but it just cost me a bunch of gas and the yfdai didn't come out, tried again and got now a second pending transaction which won't go through for 3 hours..I wanted to claim my staked and farmed rewards in order to stake more.

I have also experienced it, lost in gas fees and it seems that there is nothing that can be done, just making a high gas fee
GO to governance channel and propose next vote for auto claim or coumpound, I think it's great idea to solve gas fee too
Pictureme

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:52:58 AM

There is no minimum amount to join Launchpad.  It is enough to stake / farm for at least 30 days. The more yfdai you stake/farm, the more you will be able to buy launchpad projects.
Start staking and farming now
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 02:06:16 PM

Dear Community,

Our governance vote results were featured in Morningstar!

YFDAI Team

https://www.morningstar.com/news/business-wire/20210212005533/yfdai-concludes-first-governance-vote-to-introduce-new-sst-token-and-nfts
Pictureme

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 08:36:19 PM

Fees obtained by staking and unstake are burning every 3 months.  Therefore, the total supply of will decrease to 13950 units remaining, this will prevent inflation. The next burn should be expected to happen by the end of 1st quarter. But more yfdai today and hold, soon there will be scarcity
Badmanthought

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 02:53:57 PM

YFDAI's deserves to be non top exchange, team should try to get yfdai on top exchange like Binance, bittrex etc.
Price needs to surge higher above where it is currently, new exchange means new investors
Try to follow up with trading discussion on the Telegram trading group, new exchange will come soon but can't not disclose anything relating to this as the moment.
Let's be patient
Badmanthought

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:56:26 PM

YFDAI's Staking means you sign a "smart contract" with yfdai. This contract allows you to "lend" your funds to yfdai and they can in turn give you interest back. It's programmed so that only you wallet can claim the money your allocated, and the rewards in yfdai. Like having money in a bank basically.
BigDollarboy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:45:57 PM

When will gas fee be reduced? I have been paying high gas fee whenever I want to make claim, stake or farming and this is eating up my staking and farm profits
Badmanthought

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:18:59 PM

When will gas fee be reduced? I have been paying high gas fee whenever I want to make claim, stake or farming and this is eating up my staking and farm profits
it depends on the gas fees on the Ethereum network mate. And how much you set your gas too.

Ethereum works in a way as where whomever spends the most gas gets to cut in front of the line to avoid  bottle necks in traffic, so if you gas is set to low it will be pending until the average gas price is the same as the gas price on your transaction
Pictureme

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:07:38 AM

While doing the staking you can acctually put in a very high gas count and cut in front yourself, because the staking contract does only use as much gas as it need. So even if you put 200gwei and its says its going to cost you 100$, reality is it will land you about 30$. This only applies to staking/claiming/unstaking however, and not every transaction on Eths network.
Badmanthought

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:55:23 PM

Is there any minimum amount of yfdai i have to stake to get nft discount in safetrade?... I read some articles and that mention atleast 0.5 yfdai... So if i am going to stake less than that... Then for me both will be same, am i correct?
The more YFDAI you stake determines the number of NFT you will get, yes it's mentioned that a minimum of 0.5 is required, but I don't think so anymore
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 01:34:10 PM

Dear Community

The AMA is now live !!

Join here t.me/gateio  http://Gate.io

YFDAI Team
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:54:04 PM

Dear Community,

We’re excited to bring you the highly anticipated overview of the SST airdrop, tokenomics, and pre-sale!

Here are some of the key points:

🌎SST Airdrop: All YFDAI’s holders, stakers and farmers will receive airdrops of SST!

💻SST Tokenomics: 210 million tokens is the max token supply for SST, w/ token allocations to YF-DAI holders, liquidity providers, SafeSwap users, and more

💵 SST Pre-sale: SST will initially launch on YFDAI LaunchPad and will only be available to those Staking or Farming YF-DAI at a considerable discount to the public sale price. We will give the community 20 days notice to the pre-sale launch date

🤝 SST Loyalty Bonus Tiers: We have created additional loyalty bonuses that include a last-man standing NFT and a $100,000 prize pool of YF-DAI

🔊Next week, we will take a deep dive into all of the fine details of the SST distribution mechanics, tokenomics, and bonuses!

YFDAI Team

https://yfdaifinance.medium.com/sst-airdrop-tokenomics-pre-sale-preview-c91e41cfa844
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 05:27:52 PM

We're excited to bring you the highly anticipated overview of the SST airdrop, tokenomics, and pre-sale! All YFDAI’s holders, stakers and farmers will receive airdrops of SST!

Please read our Medium article announcement for the full preview:
https://t.co/uxLTs74r8e
#dao $yfdai
Badmanthought

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:49:15 PM

Ethereum 2.0 network seem not to work soon. Now we see a large interest in other blockchain networks, such as cardano, polkadot, bsc or avalanche. Joining one of those may be beneficial to YFDAI, as defi on Ethereum becomes too lose economic sense because of tremendously high fees.
The team have looked at this but obviously they currently have a lot on the go with launchpad, SafeSwap, SST. It may come further down the line but for now liquidity to SafeSwap is key.
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 05:09:21 AM

Dear Community

The CryptoCactus

https://twitter.com/TheCryptoCactus/status/1363868001896955913?s=20

Has included YFDAI in his Gem Hunters series 7 release, you can find more details here:

https://thecryptocactus.substack.com/p/gem-hunters-episode-7-488

YFDAI Team
Badmanthought

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 07:54:20 PM

I have a question the apy on yf-dai is 72 percent when stake, when will this decrease and eventually goto a normal number due to max supply?
It's fixed staking for I think 3 years. But not too sure how long is left on it now
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 05:37:08 PM

Dear Community,

We’re excited to announce our partnership with Orion Protocol as our liquidity partner for SafeSwap!

🥇Orion Protocol is built on the most advanced liquidity aggregator ever developed, aggregating every CEX, DEX, and swap pool in the market into one decentralized platform.

🌍With the integration of Orion’s Liquidity Boost Plugin, SafeSwap users will gain with immediate access to massive liquidity along with the best, real-time prices from every centralized and decentralized exchange on the globe.   

📈This liquidity boost will provide a more frictionless user experience, reduced slippage for trading pairs, and meaningful cost effectiveness.

We look forward to listing more projects on the SafeSwap exchange in the coming weeks and utilizing Orion’s liquidity booster to successfully propel all SafeSwap projects into orbit!

YFDAI Team

https://yfdaifinance.medium.com/yfdai-partners-with-orion-protocol-for-safeswap-liquidity-10b0ef9fac8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: