Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have 6$ LTC want 5$ BTC  (Read 122 times)
najeeb76 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 09:44:52 AM

have a balance of around 6$ LTC can send 0.06777826 need 5$ worth Bitcoin for it, will send first only to reputed/senior member

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:27:09 AM

Is your LTC in Coinbase? If you accept coinbase BTC by E-mail transaction, I can exchange with you.  If you do not accept Coinbase, it is impossible to exchange for bitcoin transaction fee.
najeeb76 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:33:45 AM

Is your LTC in Coinbase? If you accept coinbase BTC by E-mail transaction, I can exchange with you.  If you do not accept Coinbase, it is impossible to exchange for bitcoin transaction fee.

its in EXODUS Dekstop wallet
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:48:11 AM

@najeeb76 bhai itna exchange koi bee nahi karai gha bitcoin ki fees ki waja sai ap time waste ker rahai hai check ker lo agar koi local buyer ltc lai ker ap ko easypaisa dai to ziada acha hai.
najeeb76 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:35:38 AM

@najeeb76 bhai itna exchange koi bee nahi karai gha bitcoin ki fees ki waja sai ap time waste ker rahai hai check ker lo agar koi local buyer ltc lai ker ap ko easypaisa dai to ziada acha hai.

thats exactly what i thought after i made a bitcoin payment last night, for sending 0.001  first chose 0.0001 then it was taking longer then normal so at the end i have to change fee to 0.0003 to make it fast and it got through in minutes

MODS please close the thread then Smiley
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:42:48 AM

If you accept coinbase btc i can help you to exchange. You need to send your ltc to my binance wallet. I will send same amount btc to your coinbase wallete . 
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:46:30 AM

thats exactly what i thought after i made a bitcoin payment last night, for sending 0.001  first chose 0.0001 then it was taking longer then normal so at the end i have to change fee to 0.0003 to make it fast and it got through in minutes

You can lock this thread by yourself check left bottom there is option available so lock and try with some local person or any other option not related to bitcoin is better for you.
najeeb76 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:57:48 AM

You can lock this thread by yourself check left bottom there is option available so lock and try with some local person or any other option not related to bitcoin is better for you.
Thanks a new thing just learned Smiley thanks again

BTW(waisay) bhai, this is ridiculous fee around 3$ for a 10-15$ payment.
najeeb76 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:00:32 AM

for that "local person" thing i tried via a skrill fb group and got scammed just 2 days ago:) never got my cash or skrill and the local guy was my countrymen, world is full of scammers hard to finds reliable source
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: