Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rant: If you have sell target, YOU'RE COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT.  (Read 317 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:31:06 AM

bitcoin is the only asset that can give you true ownership of your money or wealth
holding because you have plan on selling at a higher value makes you hold more your btc as when compare to if you dont have goals because you will end up selling randomly or too early . now tell which is better ? the one that those who hodl right ? however your also missing the point of btc if you will only hodl forever because btc isnt meant for that but btc is meant for active spending just like a regular currency .

for me it doesnt matter if i have a btc or a fiat but as long as i own it , im the owner of it .
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 07:40:50 AM

So in essence according to @op rant or ideology we should consider holding btc for infinity or hold till btc becomes a globally accepted currency which is when you can actually have true freedom of your wealth,
in this case, btc is priceless, it shouldn't have a price tag, because if having price target means selling btc for cheap then no need to have a usdt value. so whoever is selling now is throwing a priceless gem away.  point taken... Wink
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 08:10:54 AM

We all reserve the right to our individual opinion, @op opinion on how to hold btc is completely different i can understand, but to me fiat still rules and as such i will have a price target for selling my btc because of the simple fact that the future is very uncertain, what makes the op thinks btc will still hold any value in future! or it will be the digital currency that everyone will use!
i have a price target and am selling when it hit that target, and am not missing any point.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: