Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FinMutual.com DAILY ROI: 1.8 - 2.6% Daily  (Read 926 times)
yonce (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:57:10 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 11:52:32 PM by yonce

Last Edit:    Today, April 30th at 06:22:10 AM

I no longer share my HYIP investment choices unless asked to by PM. I also do not give out referral links unless explicitly asked for one. Some extremely spiteful people on this board, more than likely paid ponzi pumpers of the scummy HYIP sites trying to scam Bitcoiners in particular with their false stories of "Bitcoin arbitrage trading" and the likes.
------

Updating this post again one more time since some fucktards like to link to it constantly to detract from real conversations going on about btc-arbs, a program I called out for the scummy scam it was. I had a referral link in this thread which was removed almost immediately when people posted below. I then on April 30th removed all the content of the post. None the less I have never bumped this thread since originally posting it and I can't delete threads.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:20:38 PM

So you're putting one hyip down because they are run by scamming admins YET are promoting another hyip?
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:38:17 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 12:55:53 AM by dyask

So you're putting one hyip down because they are run by scamming admins YET are promoting another hyip?

We all already know they all scam one day. Obviously the bitcoin community is embracing the hyip community, and if the sleazy admins (aka Leancy and btc-arbs) are going to take advantage of their new cash crop aka the bitcoin community, I am going to shed some light on programs that are a million times more likely to succeed and some already are huge successes and prove it every day.

I also play HYIP's and continue to, why wouldn't I promote one I am in?

He has just been on the btc-arbs thread complaining about it without giving any information.   In fact of suddenly there have been a couple of low post count newbies doing that.   Makes one wonder.  
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:15:08 PM

secondly, get the fuck out of gambling with your shitty HYIP's

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: