Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💚 DCG 💚🚀 POS | MASTERNODES| NO PRESALE | 🚀💚 AIRDROPS | GIVEAWAYS| & MORE  (Read 2292 times)
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2020, 03:23:08 AM

1 hour left on DOGE giveaway

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benm86

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 01:30:26 AM

DCG is a fun new project led by Jack and a team of mods who keep the discord chat fun and a laugh for all. The team have made major steps forward to remove bots and ensure that the project is fair for all including allowing people who have accumulated certain quantities a buy back scheme which is funded by Jack personally, this obviously is a bonus for anyone who wishes to see what value this could become as it is not being dumped at a low price.

Great coin, great team. Give it a try.
Benm86

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:32:47 AM

Come join the fun and games free coins free entry for.btc ltc etc
DailyCryptoGiveaways (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 04:58:49 PM

Seems will become nice project, btw would you support old coin/other coin which almost die, example bean cash or any other coin

Yes ofcourse. Contact me on discord.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 02:42:48 AM

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 08:31:42 PM

The current price on the exchange is $10 although there are not many transactions. The total supply is very limited, the price of DCG will be even better if there are big exchanges.

Be patient, DCG was listed on SouthXchange two days ago
Yep. The total supply is very limited, 6 million.
The project is well thought out and designed and has a strong community
I hope you have joined their channel and win free crypto Smiley
Benm86

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 08:50:37 PM

Jack and the team make this so fun and the sooner you join the sooner you have coins and they're worth so much already. Hodl and earn well in the future. This is the one.
cher16

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:23:31 PM

A growing community, a straight forward system for giveaways, this project is definitely progressing.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 12:27:39 PM

Why are there 3 pages of bitcointalk comments deleted ? Saying offtopic to alot of our members in our community ?

KryptoKittyKat

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 01:56:04 AM

This community is growing very quickly. You start to grow a loyalty to the movement as well as the people behind it. The team at DCG is doing a fantastic job, constantly interacting on their Discord with the community and making people associate a voice to put to the coin. Nice job yall.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 01:58:46 AM

Damn... I Missed 2500 Doge Sad
I hope next time I will be lucky

@DailyCryptoGiveaways
Maybe you need to create a bounty program for translation or social media, I think this will attract more attention to this project

Btw, Trading volume 256 DCG. not bad.
The price has started to go up, I love DCG Cool
https://main.southxchange.com/Market/Book/DCG/BTC
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 01:59:23 AM

So, if I may be blunt,  you're rather similar with the telegram spam bots that joins existing groups with lots of members, real members that's interested in crypto, to advertise projects they're paid to do?

from what ive read on thier project yes they need to pay them in thier currencies coin DGC before they will promote the project to their community and maybe to get intrested from their own community, they will do small airdrop for joining server that they promoting it, its old promotions idea, i hope they will have advertising website that having much people visit per day to get more interactions with users.

We are doing our best. The hard thing is to fight the bots.

Can we agree that you conveniently leave my question unanswered? So, is that a "yes, we are much alike with the promotional bots", or "no, we are completely different"? And if you're different from those promotional bots, how?

It seems Bitcointalk moderators are biased here, deleting 3/4 of all posts. So even the answer to your question, and I guess this post soon.

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 02:04:50 AM

So, if I may be blunt,  you're rather similar with the telegram spam bots that joins existing groups with lots of members, real members that's interested in crypto, to advertise projects they're paid to do?

from what ive read on thier project yes they need to pay them in thier currencies coin DGC before they will promote the project to their community and maybe to get intrested from their own community, they will do small airdrop for joining server that they promoting it, its old promotions idea, i hope they will have advertising website that having much people visit per day to get more interactions with users.

We are doing our best. The hard thing is to fight the bots.

Can we agree that you conveniently leave my question unanswered? So, is that a "yes, we are much alike with the promotional bots", or "no, we are completely different"? And if you're different from those promotional bots, how?

It seems Bitcointalk moderators are biased here, deleting 3/4 of all posts. So even the answer to your question, and I guess this post soon.

I responded to questions asked, and they got deleted and the dm said it was offtopic. It was all about the topic.

Lebanese

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:51:59 AM

Idk why Bitcointalk deleted my comments.

Anyways, I have been in this project for weeks now, and Im telling you its 100% legit, Ignore all the negative comments up there, they never joined to see, or maybe just haters.

Believe it or not, Daily thousands of doges are being dropped and loads of 0.001 btc, many LTC and alot of other projects coins suggested by users.

The only problem we had was bots, some users were creating 15 accounts to win more, Its being fixed..!
I highly recommend joining us, very friendly and helpful community, see you there!

fsociety#1179

https://i.imgur.com/1pK5N3o.png
Benm86

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:03:58 AM

DCG is an amazing new project and something that you should believe the hype on. Come join us for giveaways and a fun active discord. Look forward to seeing you there!
Raidershate

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 11:50:10 PM

One of the best discord server. With real rewards and payouts
Galapagos
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 01:10:00 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2020, 01:56:18 PM by Galapagos

When first I read the Ann here, I really thought it would be a scam project, who give away coins for free? And I mean not the project’s coins but big crypto currencies like DOGE, LTC, BTC. Then I joined the discord channel just to check it out, and I won 1 LTC and received it. So, I sticked there, and every day there really are giveaway. Of course, for the biggest prize you have to pay for some weekly membership, but still there are many free drops.

Jack is the main mind beyond this project and is financing it by his own pockets, including paid developers and exchange listing. And he also buys the coins from others project that are going to be airdropped on the channel. Until today he kept all of its words and he is pushing the project forward being very friendly toward the whole community!!! Great job Jack!!!!

I would also spend some words about the community on the server, usually very active and friendly I really found a good group of people there, always willing to help and have some fun, and yes greedy of airdrops but that is a plus ;o)

Ok, all of this seem a bit like some kind of “too positive advertisement”, but I’m posting a so good “review” because I’ve really been happy with the whole project and it deserve some gratitude in return

Keep on with the amazing job you are doing Jack and thank you!
Acidic

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:26:51 PM

The current release https://github.com/Steve-Coding/DCG-Crypto/releases/tag/v1.0.8.1 doesn't reflect any of the commits since launch but yet the qt wallet is changed  which is the center point now days for back doors and stealing of funds.

This raises some red flags for the people who trust a projects releases when your not able to compile exactly what they released.
Raidershate

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:11:09 PM

One of the best Discord server with giveaway that get you what they promise!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dormilon

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:21:42 PM

I have followed up on this project since it began, the plans are being executed, it has complied with the airdrops it has launched, I am the winner of many of them being a free member, so far I have not seen anything out of the ordinary that it does to me move away from him, on the contrary I will continue to support him, I believe that if there is a goal and it is achieved, many will benefit in this company based on DCG.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: