Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💚 DCG 💚🚀 POS | MASTERNODES| NO PRESALE | 🚀💚 AIRDROPS | GIVEAWAYS| & MORE  (Read 2292 times)
Cryptokritter

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:25:34 PM

From what have seen this is an awesome project so far. Great community that’s growing on discord. Great support and fast. Love how the automate things with help of bots so team can focus more on the development of the project and the future. Gonna be interesting to see this project grow bigger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DailyCryptoGiveaways (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 11:52:04 PM

DCG is now listed on Masternodes.online.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Poolak

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:59:05 PM

https://imgur.com/UfYASxp

just testing lol
Galapagos
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:00:44 PM

Wanted to see if quoting would show the picture
CryptoGhostie

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:05:41 PM

Hey Folks,
 Just wanted to give a shout out To the team and all the members at DCG!!

Team:
          - Amazing group of leaders and respond very well to the community members on the discord channel
          - Respond quickly if any trouble arises
          - Always working for the good of the coin with additional processes to make our lives easy to better the coin!
          - bots actively removed as the need arises

Community Members:
          - great bunch of people and getting along well
          - so far no big issues or huge problems among us

All in all I would say i will be around for the long run!!!

jliliane

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:11:42 PM

The DailyCryptoGiveaways team is awesome.
Thank you for the help during the installation of the wallet.

it's a good project that deserves your attention.
Galapagos
Copper Member

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:27:30 AM

Not a joke, somebody is feeling very generous!!! For Christmas there will be a lot of Incredibles giveaway on DCG Discord, come and check for yourself!!!

https://discord.gg/7U2gZKjrTc

By the way I missed two giveaways while writing this post  Wink

Benm86

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 01:59:52 AM

New and exciting way to earn a crypto coin. Get for free, exchange for free either for cash or gold, silver or bronze membership to earn yet more coins for free. Win win for all.
brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:00:44 AM

Not a joke, somebody is feeling very generous!!! For Christmas there will be a lot of Incredibles giveaway on DCG Discord, come and check for yourself!!!

https://discord.gg/7U2gZKjrTc

By the way I missed two giveaways while writing this post  Wink

very nice, im waiting to sell some other coins so i can join gold

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
KryptoKittyKat

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:18:08 AM

Hey Folks,
 Just wanted to give a shout out To the team and all the members at DCG!!

Team:
          - Amazing group of leaders and respond very well to the community members on the discord channel
          - Respond quickly if any trouble arises
          - Always working for the good of the coin with additional processes to make our lives easy to better the coin!
          - bots actively removed as the need arises

Community Members:
          - great bunch of people and getting along well
          - so far no big issues or huge problems among us

All in all I would say i will be around for the long run!!!

Wanted to start this one with a 👋 Hey Ghostie!

The community is building up fast! I have met so many fun people on the DCG Discord server. The fun atmosphere really makes you want to stick around. It helps that the mod staff is so friendly.  No matter what time of day I come on there is always someone around.

Keep up the great work guys!. Can't wait to see what else yall have in store for the community!
reinisance

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:32:43 AM

Glad to see another innovative crypto project with continues progress. I'm one of the community member and as far as I see the team is doing great by making the community great!

Looking forward to see more progress and more use case to DCG. Something is for sure DCG is undervalued today but it is a hidden gem in the future.
Masterkey5896

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 02:35:25 AM

Join the Discord community if you are not already in there. I cannot post the link because my last two posts with the link were deleted. But you need to join. You can thank me later. 
Acidic

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:54:43 PM

I didn't know when you sell the coins that you get from these giveaways you would have the team change your name to "Hi im a scammer and dumper".

This project is a full joke and the owner and a few of the team members "not all" are childish and unprofessional for any sort of project that plans to be alive longer then the average exit scam on which this project is right on course for.

Plus from last I recall if you give someone coins they are free to do what ever with those coins or am I missing something here?

Lebanese

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 09:41:03 PM

I didn't know when you sell the coins that you get from these giveaways you would have the team change your name to "Hi im a scammer and dumper".

This project is a full joke and the owner and a few of the team members "not all" are childish and unprofessional for any sort of project that plans to be alive longer then the average exit scam on which this project is right on course for.

Plus from last I recall if you give someone coins they are free to do what ever with those coins or am I missing something here?

https://imgur.com/a/GP9lgGj

Alright, I'll start with the name change,
I didn't change your name,
Your name was originally "Hi I'm a Scammer"
and someone of the mods added "and Dumper" which is true.

Second,
you are calling a project that gave you over 100$ for free without paying 1 cent a scam?
That's how you thank the owner? 

~fsociety
Acidic

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 12:23:09 AM

Second,
you are calling a project that gave you over 100$ for free without paying 1 cent a scam?

~fsociety

Lets point out a few things here, for one i'm not that person in the image or the one you speak of I just saw everything happen.
I think you might recall me from SouthExchange eyy wanna play a game....

For the $100 for free where is that information backed by anything or did that number come out of thin air?

That's how I thank the owner?? I'm guessing those knees are getting a work out eyy because everyplace we have communicated you seem to have a weird fixation on this guy.
Lets go over a few things, for one he doesn't own that bot that does the giveaways and is controlled by a third party dev so what happens to the whole project as you know it if that person goes poof since all in all this is crypto, secondly I mentioned this above on how the OWNER released a new release on the github without adding the commits he did to change the wallet gui which for any person with common sense would raise some major red flags.
So all in all yes I stand by what I said above about the project being a scam since to many things don't add up.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 02:16:22 AM

Second,

~fsociety

Lets point out a few things here, for one i'm not that person in the image or the one you speak of I just saw everything happen.
I think you might recall me from SouthExchange eyy wanna play a game....

For the $100 for free where is that information backed by anything or did that number come out of thin air?

That's how I thank the owner?? I'm guessing those knees are getting a work out eyy because everyplace we have communicated you seem to have a weird fixation on this guy.
Lets go over a few things, for one he doesn't own that bot that does the giveaways and is controlled by a third party dev so what happens to the whole project as you know it if that person goes poof since all in all this is crypto, secondly I mentioned this above on how the OWNER released a new release on the github without adding the commits he did to change the wallet gui which for any person with common sense would raise some major red flags.
So all in all yes I stand by what I said above about the project being a scam since to many things don't add up.

Checking your post history on bitcointalk you only fud and cry wolf on every post. Calling it a scam or crying about something else. You have no positive input anywhere. Anyone who looks at your recent posts can see your are just mad at the world and try to blame everyone for it. The gui update was requested by the community because it was badly readable. The update is shown as non mandatory and also written what the update cointained. Only images where adjusted. Please show us the evidence of your red flags.

Its a sad thing to see people like you on every new topic fudding and crying. If you are so much better the everyone else and know everything better why dont you start your project and see how far you will get.

Acidic

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:36:26 AM

Evidence of red flag is you didn't make the changes on your repo that in it self is a red flag because no one is able to compile and get the same thing as what you uploaded to GitHub as a release its common sense lol I even told you to upload the changes and you said you would and here we are and that was 12-9-20 lol

Plus you reached out to me if I recall correctly because you had no idea how to create a blockchain or even listen to the person who told you how to sustain it and that you needed more nodes on the network (which you said you would but here we are again) and then later kicked the person who was trying to help you because you seemed to think using a password of the project name with 123 at the end was a grand idea for your vps' and blamed the person who has done nothing but help you for rebooting your nodes lol come on dude that would take anyone with low level skills maybe one day to crack and should be on any word list if your trying to brute force anything.

So yes I still stand behind what I said prior.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 04:03:41 AM

Evidence of red flag is you didn't make the changes on your repo that in it self is a red flag because no one is able to compile and get the same thing as what you uploaded to GitHub as a release its common sense lol I even told you to upload the changes and you said you would and here we are and that was 12-9-20 lol

Plus you reached out to me if I recall correctly because you had no idea how to create a blockchain or even listen to the person who told you how to sustain it and that you needed more nodes on the network (which you said you would but here we are again) and then later kicked the person who was trying to help you because you seemed to think using a password of the project name with 123 at the end was a grand idea for your vps' and blamed the person who has done nothing but help you for rebooting your nodes lol come on dude that would take anyone with low level skills maybe one day to crack and should be on any word list if your trying to brute force anything.

So yes I still stand behind what I said prior.

Sadly enough you are the person who forked our coin. Did not even remove the name from the deamon in linux. Neither did all of the correct changes requested. Took more than 4 times to restart the chain and to get it even working. Then after the prices went to 40$ + suddenly all the node vpses you only had the pass to where restarted with the command sudo reboot. While 1 node was switched to a new vps without you knowing it and this was still running. Even tho the passwords were all the same. Kinda strange how you claim a brute force attack on all ips from the masternodes managed to work but not on the one you didn't have to log in to. Before all this happened you started trash-talking in the discord about our project and how the price would go down fast. After this, the nodes were shutdown on the vpses. The vpses running the nodes you and I only had the logins to. Except for node 5 that was on a different vps.

It's strange how I hired a " good "  C++ dev and this dev doesn't even remove all names from the forked project. Also takes him 4+ times to get it working. Cant update the version because it doesn't work according to you. Then when you get paid, try to fud the project to decrease the price. After this not working, you tried to shut down the nodes and prob exploit the staking.

You also don't know the difference between a seed and a seeder as you put an update for the seeds in the seeder location. And many other things are missing etc with the fork you did so well.

And after you got banned on the discord for fudding you threatened to expose the passwords of the VPses to the public. And now continue crying like a baby and fudding on bitcointalk.

I would never recommend anyone to use this dev for your currency. His discord username is: Tfinch#5640

Acidic

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 04:38:29 AM

I would rather not bring out personal convo history between us but what is funny is that password you mention of that other node is not changed I just tried to see and that one was never changed from the original so I guess that is a false statement on your end.. opps
Just for proof lol

https://imgur.com/a/TGlBmPR
https://imgur.com/a/Af66SHs
https://imgur.com/a/OOMrJK8

I guess that slipped your mind, mistakes happen they do.

Let reference this part "you tried to shut down the nodes and prob exploit the staking"
so I'm not sure if you know how staking works but you need nodes to verify the block because staking creates the block and if you cant verify the block what would be the point of taking the nodes offline?? Might need to read up on a few article in your free time on how your blockchain works... If I wanted to do anything harmful just turning spork 8 off would be dirt simple and way easier then what grand master you have but hey what do I know.

Let reference this part now "You also don't know the difference between a seed and a seeder as you put an update for the seeds in the seeder location":
Yes I put the nodes ips there so other wallets can connect to them without having to do addnode= in the config file and if my message history with you is correct i did tell you to get a seeder. A seeder goes out and looks for good standing updates wallets on the network to relay the hash of each block on the chain so i think you might have a different understanding of what a seeder is.. Again read up on some articles in your free time.

Let circle back to the last thing here "And after you got banned on the discord for fudding you threatened to expose the passwords of the VPses to the public"
I never once said this and is clearly a stupid thing to do so idk where you got that info but i would stop taking drugs or drinking or something man you might have a problem.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 03:29:35 PM

I would rather not bring out personal convo history between us but what is funny is that password you mention of that other node is not changed I just tried to see and that one was never changed from the original so I guess that is a false statement on your end.. opps
Just for proof lol

https://imgur.com/a/TGlBmPR
https://imgur.com/a/Af66SHs
https://imgur.com/a/OOMrJK8

I guess that slipped your mind, mistakes happen they do.

Let reference this part "you tried to shut down the nodes and prob exploit the staking"
so I'm not sure if you know how staking works but you need nodes to verify the block because staking creates the block and if you cant verify the block what would be the point of taking the nodes offline?? Might need to read up on a few article in your free time on how your blockchain works... If I wanted to do anything harmful just turning spork 8 off would be dirt simple and way easier then what grand master you have but hey what do I know.

Let reference this part now "You also don't know the difference between a seed and a seeder as you put an update for the seeds in the seeder location":
Yes I put the nodes ips there so other wallets can connect to them without having to do addnode= in the config file and if my message history with you is correct i did tell you to get a seeder. A seeder goes out and looks for good standing updates wallets on the network to relay the hash of each block on the chain so i think you might have a different understanding of what a seeder is.. Again read up on some articles in your free time.

Let circle back to the last thing here "And after you got banned on the discord for fudding you threatened to expose the passwords of the VPses to the public"
I never once said this and is clearly a stupid thing to do so idk where you got that info but i would stop taking drugs or drinking or something man you might have a problem.

Look your still logging into a server that doesnt belong to you. And yes node 5 password isnt changed but the masternode was moved a long time ago to a new ip. Since your still logging into things that arent yousr and still trying to fud here that says enough about you.

prove of the node being on different ip :

Your screenshot of logging in to the OLD vps that doesnt run no node 5 ( you posted this )

The new ip of node 5 you could not login to :

As you can see the ip was switched to a new one a few weeks ago but i left the old vps running. And you logging in again to a vps that doesnt even belong to you after posting fud here and talking fud on the discord says enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: