Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to trade with Bitcoin approaching $20K?  (Read 339 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:43:56 PM

Resistance wasn't that strong, the psychology to go over $20k was too strong. We have broken over a lot more resistances and a lot harder resistances because the price wasn't that big. I remember there were days when $9.2k had record breaking resistance that required so much money that we never saw that much money injected into crypto that easily, but we broke over it thanks to both people spending too much money buying but also sellers removing their orders and making the wall a lot smaller to break over.

The same could have happened for $20k and could still happen, we do not have a big wall at all, it is a wall we can easily break over with no time. However we need to first convince people to realize we are not in a bad situation, when they see $20k many people assume they should take out their profits and that needs to stop if we want to go above.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:59:38 PM

Mostly its so hard to predict bitcoin price without saying its impossible , because no matter what is your prediction you will still lucky if it goes right because bitcoin price is being manipulated by market makers

And for holding , as we all see many time every time bitcoin break an ATH all the market dump hardly and the liquidity jump to bitcoin so if you are holding bitcoin better not to buy any coin in this circumstances , wait until the price of bitcoin stabilizes then make a position in the market , mostly you will able to make at least a quick 5-10% Wink

good luck mate.

It's need to have more buyers to break that. I check it before it dump they have almost 4k BTC set orders before 20k$ that's the reason why the price of Bitcoin went down . I even expect more price decrease not only 18k$ because of that wall blocked that price . Can we break that price ? Of course if there are more buyers will enter and tried to invest their money in Bitcoin.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:29:40 PM

Mostly its so hard to predict bitcoin price without saying its impossible , because no matter what is your prediction you will still lucky if it goes right because bitcoin price is being manipulated by market makers

And for holding , as we all see many time every time bitcoin break an ATH all the market dump hardly and the liquidity jump to bitcoin so if you are holding bitcoin better not to buy any coin in this circumstances , wait until the price of bitcoin stabilizes then make a position in the market , mostly you will able to make at least a quick 5-10% Wink

good luck mate.

It's need to have more buyers to break that. I check it before it dump they have almost 4k BTC set orders before 20k$ that's the reason why the price of Bitcoin went down . I even expect more price decrease not only 18k$ because of that wall blocked that price . Can we break that price ? Of course if there are more buyers will enter and tried to invest their money in Bitcoin.
I think BTC will test the wall of 20k couple of times before it breaks it. The amount of sell orders around that are big so it will take some time I think.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 09:13:28 PM

Best way to trade bitcoin now is by watching the market, don't get too carried away, focus on the market and don't be too greedy to sell after making small profit because nobody can fully predict bitcoin at this particular time.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: