Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are important  (Read 652 times)
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:25:08 PM

I have taken part in many of them and since 2018 there have been some that paid a few tokens that I am still holding and many had failed, didn't pay or never reached an exchange.
With the ending of the ICOs in 2018 almost all startups

I think that airdrops are required to increase the base of holders and supporters for a startup cryptocurrency project.
It helps the new projects in many ways and it is the best marketing for them. Airdrops help a project like this:
  • Social media numbers and followers
  • Better distribution in many wallets
  • Better fanbase
  • Advertisement and brand name recognition

For the last two years, there have been only a couple of airdrops distributed to participants' wallets and there have been a few even asking for KYC something that I'm not willing to do but it is up to how someone values his private data. Energi was a project that paid good airdrop and required KYC.

Airdrops will get better as long as the altcoin market is rising and new projects appear. Although with DeFi what happened left me uninterested as many scam projects instantly appeared in a couple of days.

Startups should have a better selection of how airdrops are distributed, excluding certain behaviors, and having a secondary selection of people that have the potential to help the project and provide additional value.
The UNI airdrop was distributed to anyone that used this platform. It is how airdrops should be performed to exclude thousands that would only care to dump at any price and did the minimum to help.
A quiz, participation in AMA, and getting knowledge of the project is more important. Airdrops should be active and have something more than just follow on social media.

I expect in the new year thousands of new startups to appear in the cryptocurrency space and perhaps a revival of the ICO is possible. We can now better identify the scams and expose or ignore them and follow the startups that are developers trying to create something that could help the world.

Airdrops will be more important soon again.

Lets really hope that this would happen again soon because most Airdrops right now are just getting KYC's then they will come up with a news that would cover up their wrongdoings even though its just clearly getting information out of users. Airdrops were essential to boost the hype on most Alternate Cryptocurrencies in the year 2017-2018 and must be kept that way if they want to properly promote new Cryptocurrencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:32:13 PM

Airdrops is good for bootstrapping a community, a well structured airdrop is ery good and we have many examples of successful projects that started this way, this issue now is that 90% of the airdrops now are scams or useless tokens just want to create tokens in the name of having one.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:35:11 PM

• Social media numbers and followers
  • Better fanbase
  • Advertisement and brand name recognition

All of these are true airdrop was used in order to gain attention and to attract investors but right now I don't think they are the same as before whenever I find an airdrop all what I can think is a scam or worst project the last time I participated was I think I receive a token that has no value at all.

xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:38:30 PM

Aridrop is part of the project's marketing strategy to investors, but in recent times aridrop has often caused only a discount on the project. Because aridrop is often released to people with little interest in the project, people often sell as soon as they receive a reward.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:54:31 PM

Airdrops is one of the ways in which projects leverage on to promote their ideas to potential investors, so if it is not important I do not think any project team will ever think of it.
The thing is, airdrops always plays a role but nowadays, project teams are changing the nature of airdrops, that is, after getting the right promotion they want, they will refuse to pay and give many excuses. Another is, scammers now see airdrops as a means to make money, that is, on one hand, some will launch an airdrop so as to get attention of people who will support their private sale or presale only for them to be scammed, on the other hand, some will launch an airdrop only to scam their participants through asking for transfer fees and so on. Therefore, considering all these shortcomings, one will tend to wonder the Importance of airdrops, but however, there are projects which launch a bounty program as well as airdrop, which means that, for that to happen, shows airdrop is worth it but participants needs to be careful and selective of the type of airdrops they participate in.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:07:21 PM

Firstly, airdrop was important to startup project which are willing to advertise and increase their social media followers for the purpose of exchange listing and others but better distribution in many wallets was never part of the importance of airdrop better still it increase coin/token holders.

Airdrops will get better as long as the altcoin market is rising and new projects appear.
Airdrop will get better if startup project team create an innovative project rather than editing or emulating previous project concepts.

The UNI airdrop was distributed to anyone that used this platform. It is how airdrops should be performed to exclude thousands that would only care to dump at any price and did the minimum to help.
Uni airdrop was just an act of uniswap giving back to their customers and the last time i checked 95% of all the people that benefitted from the airdrop dump their token already but uniswap manage to manipulate the price.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:26:03 PM

One of the things airdrops do is to kick up trading activities on exchanges when eventually listed to provide volume. Trading volume is one of the things traders look at when buying tokens/coins. There are some projects which don't run ICOs or presale, just airdrops. For projects like that, you can't over emphasize the importance of airdrops. Yes, quite alright we can say that most airdrops this day are worthless and the valuable ones are very few with tiny bits of airdropped tokens given out. Most times, the promised airdrops aren't even given out. The scam projects end up just getting receivers data.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:28:21 PM

airdrop is done so that the project can be see by many people and can bring in investors but not all airdrops are of good quality there are even some airdrops that only take advantage of situations to deceive many people keep careful in following or investing if you don't want to suffer a lot of losses
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:31:58 PM

Airdrops are really important for most projects, because new start-ups always need some free ads. And it`s really easy way to talk about new projects this way, but unfortunately, many people don`t believe in airdrops, because many people went the same way, they completed a lot of airdrops and didn`t receive any tokens. Interest to airdrops is high only among newbies, but experineced people don`t do it and it`s a pity, because new start-ups can`t be supported by crypo-savvy members and often projects die

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:08:32 PM

It makes no sense giving out your individuality for airdrops. KYC for airdrops is a big no for me. What annoys me most about airdrops is that they end up being shitty coins. I prefer not doing it at all, no matter the dollar amount promised

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:20:21 PM

It makes no sense giving out your individuality for airdrops. KYC for airdrops is a big no for me. What annoys me most about airdrops is that they end up being shitty coins. I prefer not doing it at all, no matter the dollar amount promised

yes, KYC is not good to any airdrop project,
and i will not joined any airdrop campaign that ask for money to pay the gas fee to receive the airdrop reward and for me thats not a real airdrop campaign, because the real airdrop campaign will not ask for money

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:00:15 PM

Speaking of airdrops, I honestly hate to say that airdrops are cheap, and a waste of time. That's my main reason why I never join or take part in airdrops because the prizes are small, and most of them require participants to send gas to claim tokens. I hate that kind of airdrop. but I missed the UNI coin. 1000 : 1 airdrops which are the biggest airdrops in crypto history in my opinion.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 09:06:47 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

I feel like they used to mean a lot in 2017 and 2018 but now most airdrops aren't worth it. I know that I got some coins for free for owning bitcoin and those coins were worth nothing. Like for 10 thousand dollars in bitcoin staked I was getting 5 dollar in some shitcoin.

This amount is not even worth the time needed to set up the wallet. You could say that it can pump, sure, but how many of you have time to sit and wait every day for that coin to pump 2x so you can earn another $5?
minatour

Activity: 687

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:48:21 PM

Is true airdrop is very important because is the best way of creating awareness but is sad the good days of airdrops has fade away, majority of airdrop these days are total scam, some will even steal KYC details and still refused to pay, i just want to advice those still hunting for free drops to be very careful with their data.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
magnum cyber

Activity: 775

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 10:57:59 PM

airdrop is only important for their project, and not important to me because the reward from the airdrop is also insignificant compared to the bounty project is not so bad. the current airdrop is not like in 2017, last year I only tried to participate in 1 airdrop & only got $ 3- $ 4. from there I started to stop.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:10:50 PM

It could be important if that also gives importance to the participants and value but that was very impossible and that obviously we saw that almost airdrops are worthless. I'm not certainly hating airdrops as I was also benefiting it last 2017 but that was the only coin I receive that has a good market value while the others are not.

I can't imagine how people get stress in participating in airdrops until now but receives nothing. Not a waste of time, but totally wasted.
We can't get back to 2017 and we can't expect that it will hit on the market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:31:16 PM

In my opinion it's important because it's a way to attract new investors through sharing. When you receive an Airdrop you will recommend it to your friends and to all possible people through social networks, forums and other means of dissemination. I believe that Airdrop helped the great rise of 2017 by showing everyone the prosperity it had at the time.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 11:50:31 PM

Airdrops are known for their low pay. however, some of them can be effective in enhancing communities because of simple rules and a frequently used model is by invitation. I just hope that Airdrop can pay more so we are more enthusiastic in sharing / invite. because if a lot of Airdrops with little profit and we post them on our media, we are considered spam by the public.

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:56:33 PM

Airdrops are known for their low pay. however, some of them can be effective in enhancing communities because of simple rules and a frequently used model is by invitation. I just hope that Airdrop can pay more so we are more enthusiastic in sharing / invite. because if a lot of Airdrops with little profit and we post them on our media, we are considered spam by the public.

And most of them are really spam.
It may be important for the project to spread the word regarding their services.
However, for the hunter, usually they are just wasting their time chasing these worthless airdrops.
Very few emerged to be valuable in the market and most of them ended up trash coins or tokens in your wallet.
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 11:59:09 PM

Is true airdrop is very important because is the best way of creating awareness but is sad the good days of airdrops has fade away, majority of airdrop these days are total scam, some will even steal KYC details and still refused to pay, i just want to advice those still hunting for free drops to be very careful with their data.
Some airdrop hunters don't send their real identity to NID. Actually no one can agree to send KYC information for some cents or valueless tokens. Only UNI tokens airdrop was the big but the rest of the airdrop must be held to get real profit. Airdrop is very easy to submit, that's why airdrop hunters are available. Airdrops are important only for huge wallet holders.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: