Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analytics and forecasts from Binaryx platform  (Read 253 times)
Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Working with digital currencies and assets

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 04:07:03 PM

In this topic, we plan to give forecasts and analytics on crypto assets and not only. Comment and ask questions about the predictions you would like to consider.
Today we will look at the ETH / USDT pair
Ethereum, globally, is still in a growing channel. Quite large volumes for sale are noticeable, this suggests that some of the holders of this coin have already decided on their choice and sold the asset. Ethereum 2.0 still fuels the expectations of market participants and they hold their positions, hoping for continued growth.
Anyone who doubts the further growth of the asset, you can fix a part of the profit and wait for a more interesting entry point.
If we talk about prices, then we can clearly see the resistance at 600-620 USD, the approximate movement of the asset is shown on the chart.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2020, 11:18:12 AM

BTC/USD  07.12.20

For those who want to buy Bitcoin , there is no urgency in buying yet, it is locked in a wedge . According to technical analysis , we should break through the 20,000 price and go up, since BTC is still in an upward channel, but what is obvious is not always true in our market. Therefore, for now, it is better to refrain from buying and wait for the development of the situation, this will happen in the coming days and weeks. We can change the channel to a falling one if we break the price of 18,500 USD. If we break through the price of 20,000, then we can think about buying an asset.

If you want to know more about cryptocurrencies or keep abreast of news, use our platform Binaryx.com, here you can not only exchange cryptocurrency, but also trade in our terminal.

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:07:28 PM

First of all, thank you very much for your thorough analysis of Bitcoin and Ethereum, hopefully it will help traders understand the current market situation.
But I want to ask more about Binaryx exchange, can I trade with large volume without KYC? I'm actually pretty sensitive about providing KYC to exchanges because the majority of them use our information to sell and make a profit. Thank you. Smiley
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:56:39 PM

But I want to ask more about Binaryx exchange, can I trade with large volume without KYC? I'm actually pretty sensitive about providing KYC to exchanges because the majority of them use our information to sell and make a profit. Thank you. Smiley

Good question you have asked and I want to ask if every coin is traded in the platform or it is just selected top coins only. And about the KYC, is it just for large volume or any account will require such process of KYC?
Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 03:14:44 PM

First of all, thank you very much for your thorough analysis of Bitcoin and Ethereum, hopefully it will help traders understand the current market situation.

U wellcome!
yes KYC will be required for any account, if it is necessary to withdraw money from the account, you can create deposit and trade without KYC Smiley

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 03:15:27 PM

Good question you have asked and I want to ask if every coin is traded in the platform or it is just selected top coins only. And about the KYC, is it just for large volume or any account will require such process of KYC?

Answered to U above )

plus we plan to launch up to 100 trading pairs in the next 3-5 months

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2020, 03:16:53 PM

BTC/USD 09.12.20

Support for 4H candle, delayed the BTC price, but on the 1H, we have already dropped under it. On the one hand, it may be a small corrective movement, but on the other, the formation of a falling channel. As before, it is better to refrain from buying or selling, the situation is not very clear. Two event options:
- we go to the price of 18 800 and fix above, and then a continuation of a more global growing trend is possible;
- we go even below the current support zone of 18,000 - 18,200 USD and we get a formed falling channel.
Below the price of 18,000 short positions will prevail, so you need to be careful and watch the market.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 12:26:05 PM

BTC/USD 14.12.20

BTC will soon come out of the wedge, on the 15-17th, the only question is how this will happen. A flat channel begins to emerge, this is also not bad. If Bitcoin is held in a channel between USD 18,000 and USD 19,000, we will see the rise in altcoins.
It is still not worth opening positions. We are waiting for the development of events.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 01:33:50 PM

BTC/USD 14.12.20

BTC will soon come out of the wedge, on the 15-17th, the only question is how this will happen. A flat channel begins to emerge, this is also not bad. If Bitcoin is held in a channel between USD 18,000 and USD 19,000, we will see the rise in altcoins.

indeed for this altcoin, of course, it will be affected by the surge in bitcoin, in the range of $ 18,500 when bitcoin is stable. before even touching this year's ATH.
not only that, I believe what Binaryx does in analysis can almost be close to the truth. although not 100%. However, it will increase members' confidence in Binaryx to stay there.
thanks for the analysis which is quite easy to understand. Smiley

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:19:19 PM

Answered to U above )

plus we plan to launch up to 100 trading pairs in the next 3-5 months

100 trading pairs, if you do this I think your the first one exchange platform who will do this if I am not mistaken, just correct me if I'm wrong. However, analysis may also give some idea about what is happening now in the price of Bitcoin in the market. With this we can have a signal of when to buy or sell, hold or not isn't that right?
Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 12:30:13 PM

BTC/USD 14.12.20

thanks for the analysis which is quite easy to understand. Smiley

you welcome )

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 12:31:25 PM

BTC made an impulse movement and we reached 24,000, in the near future, most likely, we will move between 22,000 and 24,000, as shown in the chart. This will be a lateral corrective movement. As mentioned earlier, for investors, it is necessary to hold positions with a stop below 20,000, for traders, to work from long position. Buying on pullbacks selling at discretion Smiley

If you want to know more about cryptocurrencies or keep abreast of news, use our platform Binaryx.com,  here you can not only exchange cryptocurrency, but also trade in our terminal.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 12:35:05 PM

100 trading pairs, if you do this I think your the first one exchange platform who will do this if I am not mistaken, just correct me if I'm wrong. However, analysis may also give some idea about what is happening now in the price of Bitcoin in the market. With this we can have a signal of when to buy or sell, hold or not isn't that right?

Its our plan) will see

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2020, 01:57:54 PM

BTC/USD 27.12.20

Bitcoin has set a good pace. We go through the alphabet, the 5th wave looms. If we break through the previous maximum, then the growing channel will remain and we will follow to 30,000. If the extremum is not exceeded, then, most likely, we will trade in sideway. Long with stops at 25,000 is preferred

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 12:01:35 PM

BTC/USD 05.01.21

Today we will take a look at BTC on a daily chart. We see a second red candlestick, if we see another one or two, this will indicate a possible trend reversal. For those investors who are in BTC, you can keep it with a stop at 25,000. Why is it so low from the current price? Because now there is a trade with a fairly large amplitude. For those who are not in BTC, you can pay attention to some of the altcoins that have not yet given a large enough profit. (TRX, ONT, NULS, etc.) If the situation of 2018 repeats itself, then we will see an explosive rise in altcoins, but for this BTC should not start to fall sharply, it should be in the sideways. A correction awaits us, but it is difficult to understand whether it is horizontal or with a downtrend. You need to wait a bit for the situation to develop.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2021, 12:52:27 PM

BTC/USD 07.01.21

There is a likelihood of going to 40,000 to break through the next psychological level, this may happen before January 15-30. (If in numbers, this is about 10% growth)
Trading volumes are decreasing, which means that there are no real buyers today. Usually robots drive the price this way, luring those who expect endless growth. In order to “safely” buy BTC at the current price, we have to trade in the range of 32,000 -34,000 by March 15-30, 2021, this will bring the current price to the average current for the future date.
Accordingly, a correction awaits us, either from the current values, or from mid-end of January. The corrective impulse will reach $ 16,000 - $ 19,000 (the weighted average price of BTC at the current time). With a sharp correction, you can buy BTC in the above range with the aim of selling at 20-25,000. Then there will be oscillations and a decrease in their amplitude. Bitcoin will trade along a horizontal line, this will be the best move for investment purchases for the long term (vertical growth is currently underway).
Let's turn to the history of 2018. On the weekly chart, we saw 5 unidirectional candles on the 6th, a correction has already begun, which amounted to 45% of the maximum price.
Today's growth has already reached 4 equidirectional weekly candles, another two weeks and we should start a correction. Let's take the maximum USD 40,000 in numbers, 45% of the correction is 18,000, that is, the price will reach 22,000 and this can happen in a week (analogue of 2018) The risk of losing part of the capital that exists after the acquisition of BTC is quite large today. For an investor, the current moment is very unfavorable for acquiring BTC in the long term.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2021, 11:06:39 AM

BTC/USD 14.01.21

The corrective movement did not reach the support of the trend line at 4 o'clock - this is the area of ​​27,500, so the probability of going to this value remains. I have indicated a triangle in which BTC can be for a while. The amplitude of fluctuations may begin to fade and we will see the limits of 30-36,000.
On the hourly chart, we hit the resistance of 36,000 and start trading under the trend line - this is the second sign of the continuation of the correction after the abnormal price movement on the daily chart.
Those who want to catch the movement, for now, need to focus on the area of ​​the triangle, but if we get out of it, we will build a different picture of the likely development of the situation.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2021, 10:50:32 AM

20.01.21 BTC Binaryx. Will BTC stay at the support level ?

We look at our triangle on the watch, we are within its boundaries, and according to the recommendations given in other ideas, we should now purchase it with the aim of selling at 36,000.
Everything will depend on the next candle. If we break through 34,000 and fix under the lower edge of the triangle, we will redraw its possible movement (BTC) and decide to exit the position. So far, we are trading within the previously indicated limits.
For investors, this is not a very profitable position now and it is not necessary to acquire BTC in the long term, since we do not see an obvious growth channel.
For traders, the work in the triangle is still valid.

If you want to know more about cryptocurrencies or keep abreast of news, use our platform Binaryx.com,  here you can not only exchange cryptocurrency, but also trade in our terminal.

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 02:22:17 PM

26.01.21 BTC Binaryx. The hike to 28-27,000 remains relevant

After breaking through the triangle, which was indicated by the blue line, we smoothly descend to the purple one. Another line along which we can trade, which means that the downtrend continues, approximately to 28,000. The movement is shown by dots from 1 to 5
Investors shouldn't buy the asset yet. The resumption of growth is possible, but later, we will see it on the charts.
Traders can work with an amplitude of 27-32,000 USD

Binaryx.Exchange (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 02:15:23 PM

28.01.21 BTC Binaryx  will soon be wedged

We have successfully completed the 5th wave from the previous idea. What's next ?
For now, we are still looking towards 28,000, but the price will gradually be squeezed into a wedge formed by a red downtrend and a purple ascending line.
The other day we got Death Cross (the average 50 crossed 200 for 4 hours) This is a general signal for the continued decline in the BTC price, but we also have already formed support lines.
For investors, there is still no point in buying BTC, as we continue to decline. A good price to enter can be a breakout and consolidation of the price above 32,000
For traders, you can focus on trading in the forming wedge.
Also pay attention to altcoins, many of them remain in growing channels and show excellent volatility.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: