Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good time to invest?  (Read 768 times)
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 27, 2021, 03:57:57 PM

My post may have been deleted, but it will not stop the number going up!

Why would anyone delete this incontrovertible truth? Do they hate Bitcoin?

I'm speculating aren't I?

Whats a guy gotta do around here to be censorship resistant!
Usually if you are not wearing any signature your post should remain even if you are posting generic responses. Someone might have reported your post and an admin thought it is worth deleting and it is not about censoring but i has everything to do with effortless generic posts Cheesy.

Will stay away from investing when the market is rallying, all i am looking forward is to identify when i need to book my profit rather than looking for opportunity to invest during a bull run when all the markets are breaking new territories.

I might make it look effortless, but my posts are masterful works of art. Sourced from the brilliant mind of me. I am nothing short of a god.

That is how I know it is an absolutely brilliant time to buy Bitcoin. The recent revelations that it will comply with law are incredibly bullish.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: