Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member Looking for help  (Read 775 times)
PeterDamato (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

Hi my name is peter damato semi-retired I'm 63 from south windsor Connecticut. A friend of mine said that this site was great for lending. For extra money I am a consultant for my friends new internet company which teachers users how to fix there own computer problems showing them how to fix a common problems and also trickier problems I suggested to him that we accept bitcoins because the more I read about it the move I believe this could be what internet currency looks like it 5 years. I'm looking for 1 btc so we can see how we can accept this payment which I feel which broadens our market place I receive social security so I would be looking for the loan till April 3rd when I will be paid I will pay back 1.3 btc. I have a 800 credit score and 225k in I.R.A so paying back is no problem. I'm a new member but I don't play games if you help me that means a lot and will make sure I pay back immediately thank you all very much my ewallet is 1DpJPSZNmt6B8i96TWGTMdWSXLUcbrMQq5
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:20:51 AM

Hi my name is peter damato semi-retired I'm 63 from south windsor Connecticut. A friend of mine said that this site was great for lending. For extra money I am a consultant for my friends new internet company which teachers users how to fix there own computer problems showing them how to fix a common problems and also trickier problems I suggested to him that we accept bitcoins because the more I read about it the move I believe this could be what internet currency looks like it 5 years. I'm looking for 1 btc so we can see how we can accept this payment which I feel which broadens our market place I receive social security so I would be looking for the loan till April 3rd when I will be paid I will pay back 1.3 btc. I have a 800 credit score and 225k in I.R.A so paying back is no problem. I'm a new member but I don't play games if you help me that means a lot and will make sure I pay back immediately thank you all very much my ewallet is 1DpJPSZNmt6B8i96TWGTMdWSXLUcbrMQq5

Your friend steered you wrong.  Your credit score is worthless.  Your IRA is worthless.  Doesn't read like you are from Connecticut at all.

You need collateral before anyone gives you a loan.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Peter Damato

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:48:29 PM

What kind of collateral can i offer?
Peter Damato

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

Also why would someone lie and say there from connecticut
Peter Damato

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:04:57 PM

I can offer collateral  have a bank account  I'm just trying to get a loan even .5 btc would be fine and i would offer back .7 within 10 days thanks for any help you can offer
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:13:10 PM

It just seems fishy is all.  We don't even have any information as to why you need the BTC.  Why do you need BTC to accept BTC payments?  Why is there no proof of the website and your connection to it? 

Collateral can be any alternative currency [Litecoin is commonplace], or physical items such as silver shipped to an escrow.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but I'm just clarifying all the reasons you are being poorly received at the moment. 
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:46:09 PM

I can offer collateral  have a bank account  I'm just trying to get a loan even .5 btc would be fine and i would offer back .7 within 10 days thanks for any help you can offer

So, you are going to give total access to your bank account for the duration of this loan?

Also why would someone lie and say there from connecticut

People lie over nothing daily.

Tap into your IRA account or your credit to secure a local AND cheaper loan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Peter Damato

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:24:41 PM

the tax to take out money out of my ira is big and thats supposed to last me the rest of my life so I would rather no one would give me chance so you close this thread thanks
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:29:28 PM

the tax to take out money out of my ira is big and thats supposed to last me the rest of my life so I would rather no one would give me chance so you close this thread thanks

You can lock the thread yourself.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:30:14 PM

Then why offer it as collateral? And about your credit line, why not use that.
You can lock the thread yourself.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:14:27 PM

With an 800 credit score you can get a credit card (if you don't already have one which is highly inconsistent with an 800 credit score) and then get a cash advance.

Just .... Stop ... Trying .... To .... Scam .... Us.

It's not working, it's not going to work, and you are wasting everyone's time including your own.

Peter Damato

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:57:14 AM

ok I said I don't care its fine fuck you smooth I don't know how to close thread sorry for asking 
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

You are not supposed to do  bullshit over here and with that fuck you attitude the only thing we all can offer you will be fuck you scammer !!!   Angry Angry Angry
Peter Damato

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:11:17 AM

suck my dick sir
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:24:59 AM

Whenever I need a good laugh I come to the lending section to read threads like this.
oppahdoggystyle

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:30:04 AM

I don't know why but I smell identity theft.
lppeu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:44:55 AM

You accept the effect is not very good, for a foreigner to me your credit for I was not much use, why should I will contribute my BTC to you. I'd like to help you if you say the reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: