Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: US ELECTION, OUR FATE.  (Read 68 times)
Nelkel007 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:44:46 AM

Whenever I see an update on News channel or pages of social media blogs, I instantly develop cold feet.. because one of fears currently is the fear of WAR.. I just have a feeling that the present status of the US GOVERNMENT and DONALD TRUMP not conceding defeat, might lead us to the third World War..(WW3)
What's your take on this?
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:09:07 AM

I no longer think there's much danger of that.
There is another thread that discusses the potential dangers of Trump's remaining time in office. He did try to initiate a nuclear holocaust, but was (thankfully) shot down (unfortunately only metaphorically) by his advisors.

I was wondering what sort of carnage a furious and vengeful Trump might wreak between now and Biden's inauguration

Hate to answer my own question, but here we go, from the NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/16/us/politics/trump-iran-nuclear.html

It appears that Trump is aiming for a nuclear holocaust as his legacy. Whatever his faults, you can't say he doesn't think big...

For me, this marks a turning point. The party is starting to challenge him, and block some of his most outrageous moves. Trumpism will likely remain, but the man himself will go. He's even said he will leave the White House if the Electoral College confirm Biden. I still think there's zero chance of Trump actually admitting he lost the election, but it seems there's now a decent chance that he will go peacefully.

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:22:52 AM

Whenever I see an update on News channel or pages of social media blogs, I instantly develop cold feet.. because one of fears currently is the fear of WAR.. I just have a feeling that the present status of the US GOVERNMENT and DONALD TRUMP not conceding defeat, might lead us to the third World War..(WW3)
What's your take on this?

Don't worry so much my friend, your fear are not realistic. A third World War because of the American elections is not going to happen. You might be afraid of a civil war within USA, but that is also not very likely. Trump will transfer the power peacefully to Biden. It's not a great time to be president right now anyway because of Corona and Trade War with China. It's much easier for the Republicans to get the white house back in 4 years when Biden can't do any better than Trump.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:19:07 PM

I no longer think there's much danger of that.
There is another thread that discusses the potential dangers of Trump's remaining time in office. He did try to initiate a nuclear holocaust, but was (thankfully) shot down (unfortunately only metaphorically) ....

I do suggest you watch Kubrick's classic movie, Dr. Strangelove. This will provide much more useful material for your Trump Derangement Syndrome. In addition it's one of the best comedies ever made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Strangelove
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:41:17 PM

The below article shows that it is not fate. Rather, it is that we aren't monitoring our election officials and other government officials. If we were, and if we had our thinking caps on, we would have figured out what would be going on in the election before it happened. The article below shows what happened. It isn't fate, It is our negligence in controlling our governmental officials.

We are seeing how important fair elections are. We are seeing that we need to get into the faces of government officials for everything that they are doing. We need to form local groups to get local friends and neighbors together to insist on continual transparency in all governmental things.

How the Election Was Stolen in Michigan

Experts give a clear explanation in the video below, but it is often helpful to have an overview before the lesson begins.  I will have a shot at providing one:  Experts show that the higher the percentage of Republicans in a voting precinct, the lower the percent of the vote that went to Trump.  The lower the percentage of Republicans in a precinct, the higher the percent of the vote to Trump.  Trump starts off doing well in non-Republican precincts, but as the precincts become more Republican, he does less and less well.  Trump's vote goes from doing 7% to 12% better than the Republican vote in heavy Democrat precincts to 25% worse than the Republican vote in heavy Republican precincts. The only explanation for the decline in Trump's vote as the precincts become more heavily Republican is vote-weighting in which votes are allocated not by how they are cast but by computer algorithm.

Despite the false statements by Dominion and the presstitutes, the voting machines have a feature described in the Dominion manual itself  that permits the vote to be weighted in order to favor one candidate over the other. For example, 0.7% of a vote can be allocated to one candidate and 0.3% of the vote to another regardless of how it was cast.  There is conclusive proof that this was done in the November 3, 2020, election.

Notice that it is a person of Indian descent and a black American who are defending our democracy from the white liberal-left. The enemy of Americans are not blacks or Russians or Chinese or Iranians.  Our enemies are the White Liberals and the leftwing Identity Politics facists.  These self-hating whites hate white people who they demonize as racists.  These self-hating whites are dupes of the Establishment who use them to destroy democracy and accountable government, which the Establishment regards as being in the way of the Establishment's agendas.  The white liberal-left are enabling the elite's destruction of American democracy.

Mathematician Shows That in Arizona the Dominion Machines Counted Biden Votes as 1.3 Votes and Trump Votes as 0.7 Votes - https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/paul-craig-roberts/mathematician-shows-that-in-arizona-the-dominion-machines-counted-biden-votes-as-1-3-votes-and-trump-votes-as-0-7-votes/.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: