Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of the pandemic and into the firedemic.  (Read 128 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 11:22:13 AM

It is now apparent that the Covid-19 virus is a minor variant of the Corona Viruses that have been around since the 1930s. Because it is not deadly in itself, it is able to replicate and spread easily, and it was obviously created to have this attribute. So we have a lukewarm pandemic surrounded by a raging fire, and this is fuelled by political wind power rather than natural causes. Most people seem to be jumping out of the pan, and into this artificial firedemic, and many are dying as a result.

So take control of your lives, and get off the cooker, don't jump into the fire.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:58:10 PM

I think this is what a lot of those in Africa are doing — not actually getting scared by the news of the  pandemic and the death tolls made daily on radios and newspaper. But wait! Could the nonchalance be from the fact that political leaders in Africa don't even value the sanctity of human life? I think it's the latter. Preservation of life really doesn't mean much to African politicians, provided the dead isn't any of their beloved ones.

However, I side with you on this. A lot of people have even died from apprehension of the pandemic than the pandemic itself.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 06:04:05 PM

Africa has different problems. Malnutrition and a lack of vitamin "D" reduce immunity, and makes the population more vulnerable. They should be addressing that, and not wasting money on expensive vaccines that will probably do more damage than good.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 07:38:12 PM

~snip.
Africa's major issues aren't even among those you just listed. Her greatest issue is "bad leadership" which has further entrenched the culture of impunity and absence of strong institutions on that continent.  If this were to be tackled, even the brashest of politicians will quickly sit up and be accountable to the citizens. About the vaccine stuff, I ain't sure any country from that continent is making frantic efforts to invest in the vaccine. I think a better part of the ruling class believes that coronavirus is just a hoax.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:25:22 PM

oh jetcash. please delete your conspiracy sites off your browsers bookmarks

the corona strain that lingers in society mainly from 2002+ remained in the human community.

however a mutate went into the wild animal community. which it appears it went into bats and then moved to pangolins. and then in late 2019 jumped back to humans. whereby this jump back to humans is very divergent strain compared to the one thats been lingering in the human community for decades.

please go do your research

human-to-human spread do not cause dramatic mutates.
human-animal-human spread DO cause dramatic mutates. especially if they have more time away from human crossover before returning.

the reason covid spreads so much and triggers severe illness is because the body does not recognise it as the strain thats been in humans before.

its this very reason they were worried about the cross over to the denmark minks. because they dont want it going into animals again. because if them animals then pass it around for a while and then if it gets back to humans. that human-mink-otheranimal-human strain will become another novel(new) strain that our bodies wont recognise as a invader

so please do your research
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:07:58 PM

~snip.
Africa's major issues aren't even among those you just listed. Her greatest issue is "bad leadership" which has further entrenched the culture of impunity and absence of strong institutions on that continent.  If this were to be tackled, even the brashest of politicians will quickly sit up and be accountable to the citizens. About the vaccine stuff, I ain't sure any country from that continent is making frantic efforts to invest in the vaccine. I think a better part of the ruling class believes that coronavirus is just a hoax.
Your so right to have brought this notice to Jetcash and the good users of this forum. Africa's problem lies with the African leaders and it's people but who would blame the people, they are just a handy work of what their society has been configured to make them. African leaders are one of the worst in the word! Leaders whom are supposed to see the people through their suffering are the ones creating the necessary condition to ensure the people suffer.
Most of these leaders ensure that, some sectors doesn't work just so it could be privatized based on stakes amongst politicians. We lack fuel yet we export the crude from which fuel is produced and we import it back. What's the sense in that!
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:10:29 PM

This "lukewarm" pandemic has killed 1.5 million people so far. While the death toll is low compared to Spanish flu and AIDS, it is still a lot of dead people.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 08:53:21 AM

I have yet to find a normal healthy person who has died from the Covid virus. Don't forget that the 'flu vaccine messes with your immune systdem, and makes you more vulnerable. The virus was created to be a weak strain to enhance its ability to infect and remain viable. Deadly viruses don't last long as they kill their carriers, and Covid doesn't do this.

Africa's problems have been discussed in many threads here. Perhaps its greatest problems are its mineral wealth, its agricultural and labour exploitation, and corrupt leaders. I get the impression that human life has a lower value than an avocado tree. The discussion of pharmaceuticals in Africa is a separate topic, and would need to cover such things as the dumping of failed and dangerous drugs, often out of date and stored incorrectly, and the alleged use by Bill Gates of a vaccine to sterilise over 600,000 women.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 09:51:13 AM

...and it was obviously created to have this attribute....

Except that every serious scientist from all countries - even those who might hold animosity towards China - are telling you that it was not created.

Iit is obvious that only virus that are not instantly deadly are able to spread, thus others will not grow. This does not mean that the are "designed" is just natural selection applied to virii.

I have yet to find a normal healthy person who has died from the Covid virus.

Such a thing does not exist. Everyone on earth has one weakness or another. In your case it is located in the frontal lobes.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:27:44 AM

There is nothing wrong with my frontal lobes - they haven't been distorted by drugs and Pharma propaganda.

There are many serious scientists that have produced research that the CV virus could not have evolved naturally, and some of them have dies, and many have been defunded, and this adds to their credibility in my opinion. It seems there is an RNA string in the virus, that could only have been added by modern technology that allows the RNA to be clipped, and a variant from a different virus to be inserted. It seems that it was also in existence in at least 3 laboratories before it was released. You have to delve a bit to discover this, and to read a few tech reports that don't receive much publicity.

The Italian sewage analysis results are now in the public domain, and a few others are starting to appear again.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:36:14 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (2), Vod (1), 1miau (1)

There are many serious scientists that have produced research that the CV virus could not have evolved naturally

Any evidence please?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:06:31 PM

I have yet to find a normal healthy person who has died from the Covid virus.

if you lose your car keys but say 'i cant be bothered to look' you will never find your car keys.
if you only look in a strangers bedroom through a peephole. you wont find them
same applies here. if you dont look you wont find. if you dont look in the right place, you wont find
try looking. theres loads of reports and evidence. if you try to look in the right place.

heck i even linked you an NHS study months ago.. yep a study by the hospitals and healthcare system and you simply said you dont believe it. yet they are literally the closest to the source data as you can get.

as for you weirdly having the energy to find lies/conspiracies and stupidity stuff. the doctors you find are ones that got 'defunded' years ago for other crazy things. and now they try to leach money by grabbing onto any conspiracy that can make them famous and earn them money doing speaches/tours selling their lies.

try to put your energy into facts not fiction. it will help you
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:36:48 PM

There are many serious scientists that have produced research that the CV virus could not have evolved

to be 'man made' is simple to find. the virus would lack 'introns'
the issue is covid virus has its introns remaining meaning it could not have been spliced in a lab

dang it getting so easy to debunk these nutters
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: