Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where DeFi is headed  (Read 2127 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2022, 09:52:44 AM

DeFi is still more like a failed experiment, 80% of DeFi projects are unreliable, they have weak security and they are more hack friendly, they claim to be decentralized but instead they aren't showing any decentralized motives, the only DeFi projects I trust are not up to five and I choose those DeFi projects because they are more than just DeFi like many new DeFi projects so far, I don't care much about where DeFi is headed, I'm just going to keep picking the good eggs out from the bad eggs, hopeful in future DeFi projects will actually become fully decentralized and more secured

I would probably not go as far as to call it a failed project. Some DeFi, which can be regarded as trustworthy and secure, are really doing most of the legwork in the DeFi crypto world. Definitely there are also a lot of scam DeFi, but only due to how easy it is to build DeFi on smart contracts. But you can always tell who the serious DeFi providers are. DeFi, just like altcoins have had a bad start, but then again, which new tech can be called perfect?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 06:37:50 AM

DeFi projects I trust are not up to five and I pick those DeFi projects since they are something beyond DeFi like numerous new DeFi projects up until this point, I couldn't care less with regards to where DeFi is going, These undertakings implies not actually great, they are simply making a hypes since whales did one or the other it just closures shorty while giving misfortunes to the financial backers.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 05:59:55 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2022, 06:38:24 AM by Sayeds56

DeFi is still more like a failed experiment, 80% of DeFi projects are unreliable, they have weak security and they are more hack friendly, they claim to be decentralized but instead they aren't showing any decentralized motives, the only DeFi projects I trust are not up to five and I choose those DeFi projects because they are more than just DeFi like many new DeFi projects so far, I don't care much about where DeFi is headed, I'm just going to keep picking the good eggs out from the bad eggs, hopeful in future DeFi projects will actually become fully decentralized and more secured

I would probably not go as far as to call it a failed project. Some DeFi, which can be regarded as trustworthy and secure, are really doing most of the legwork in the DeFi crypto world. Definitely there are also a lot of scam DeFi, but only due to how easy it is to build DeFi on smart contracts. But you can always tell who the serious DeFi providers are. DeFi, just like altcoins have had a bad start, but then again, which new tech can be called perfect?

In deed DEFI sector has many  issues but it is not a failed project despite the fact that  there were many scam and some had very weak security system which caused hacking of their codes and caused huge losses to their investors. There are  still many DEFIs paying regular rewards to their investors, PANCAKESWAP is a good example. As we look deep into  the future of the DeFi space, it still need  to overcome scammers and swindlers.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 08:55:41 AM

What we are about to add to DeFi is this,

First,
As I have said since the early days of Bitcoin, Decentralization involves a certain level of Centralization, to then create a wider Decentralized Network. The way Bitcoin can be viewed is like a Gold Coin, being Mined on a slow Network that Halves, etc. So it is currently the Gold Standard of Trade not to Clone, because it is the most widely accepted. But, what is Centralized about a group of MIT people and Linux Nerds holding the largest percentage of the entire Market Cap, including all Altcoins.

There should be Local Currencies, Company Currencies, Religious Currencies, Government Currencies, etc. And these should all be traded on the Exchanges against the existing Coins. If someone went Door to Door in their Neighborhood, they could start a Currency without ever announcing it to any Bitcoin or other older Coin holders, and get it in a Mining Pool, get it listed, pass out instructions, and have a Currency for the Community.

If we look at Metaverse, we can see that this is largely trying to happen, with various Blockchains being attached to Various Companies as they try to find their Place.

What we are doing is creating a Global Beauty Economy, that will exist off Blockchain, many people who read our Writings on Various Platforms actually forget this is about a Currency, and we just this week will have the Funding we need to start.

This will move very quickly because we are basically doing what many Founders have done, we have tapped into something from the Ancient Past that wants this to happen, and has been waiting, we will actually be using SpellBooks and other Ancient and semi-modern writing to write Code, kind of the way Kerberos is written, and we are implementing Oracles, and I think maybe the Company called Oracle might understand or they wouldn't call themselves that.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1704

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2022, 11:54:56 AM

The biggest issue that I see for the future of DeFi is lack of volume on decentralised exchanges. While this is beginning to become less of an issue with aggregators like 1inch, its still cheaper to trade on centralised exchanges in some cases. And in other cases its almost impossible to trade without losing a huge amount of coins because the price is too high, due to the lack of volume.

So basically, I think we will see better aggregation systems and more DeFi partnerships soon.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:24:07 PM

What I have basically been trying to get everyone to understand is this, Blockchain began with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is largely held by a small group of Linux Nerds which is hardly Decentralized, there's just not a Bank.

The Value of Bitcoin largely grew from the Silk Road which was largely becoming a problem, and was getting into Human Body Parts for Sale, etc. The Bitcoin Foundation was created from a core group of people who were adding to the Git, and they then went on to basically become a Monopoly and have stifled the possibilities of Blockchain, while thinking they are doing the most they can, and putting a lot of Time, Money and Effort into it over long periods of Time,

But now Blockchain itself needs to be for the People, trying to be as common as Fiat in everyone's hands. That was the original Goal before the Bitcoin Foundation, and that's the problem.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 03:44:13 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2022, 10:16:13 AM by Tokenista

We have now started a Fire of Enlightenment throughout Texas, and various Industries in the United States. We are launching a Telegram Bot in about a week.

We are now about to take over Dallas.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:15:34 AM

There are a lot of changes coming to DeFi so this thread will probably come in handy to a lot of people. I will continue to post things here to add to the MetaVerse as we map it out, to give Developers and App companies and others some ideas as they Navigate through the Ecosystem, and create things that don't exist yet rather than the next big PancakeSwap Clone, and instead create their own Economies connected to other things that never existed before, as Elon Musk and others enter the space.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:00:26 PM

There are about to be a few Lawsuits that define Cryptocurrency, with BTC Foundation, HIVE, PoloniDEX, and several other Companies for attacking Kali Van Kush, it will start with dAppsy and Twitter.

There are also people in the DFW area Impersonating Van Kush Family Matriarchs.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 06:04:43 PM

There are now Governments all over the World starting to get into this, and they are slowly learning as apparently Revelations unfolds from the Bible. We are all about to start seeing some things happen that everyone thought wasn't possible and have recently been describing as Ancient Aliens until recent Revelations.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 04:15:55 PM

There are about to be a lot of Steemit Clones, ETH/TRX Clones, and new Blockchains, I think IOTA is getting Fork and Clone attention with the others now too.
It seems China is implementing Internal Great Firewall Steemit Clones, with Societal Importance, as in maybe military, Judicial, and other "Ranks" as it were being the Status, and they seem to have the Witness System running in that, and they are learning about Blockchain that way. So it is less #DeFi and more #CeFi, which is not bad if this is being done by States and City Officials, etc. Allowing a Centeralized Decentralization I have always argued that Towns, Corporations, and others should be the center of each Blockchain, and the DEX factor and other Swap, or Exchange features creating Decentralization as we own each other's and have Stakes in each other's economies.

But,
This is all new,
So it seems there may be the same thing happening on our Side of the Great Firewall, as in everywhere, but this does not get rid of Bitcoin or other Non-Centralized Blockchain systems, but instead is adding to it. They all own Bitcoins and want Bitcoins, and will want anything that will make them money, but are currently in a kind of Fortification State and the Decentralized Government Notes being Created are kind of blind to what they themselves call Apes, as in Bulls, Bears and Apes, and have not got into the Community aspects of Dolphins, Whales, Minnows, etc. And seem to have gone from seeing it as Gambling, almost completely to store of Value.

But everything else still applies, this is how Governments and International Companies are coming in.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 11:54:31 PM

The people running the Chinese Government are at least all half retarded.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 01:13:02 PM

Everyone should know, these Dumb MF's in our Government think that because I wrote a book about 10,000 BC - 75,000 BC, I'm like stick there trying to build a Time Machine,

And they keep forgetting, I run the Blockchain Economy, I run the World, we have Ancient Leagues, and various Nations coming together, to divert is to beg for Death.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 04:15:17 PM

China is late, but they need to get started on the Right Path now.

China has a lot to make up for.

Name the last Credit Bearaue or State had a Successful Blockchain, it just doesn't operate that way.

I'm telling everybody how to make State Chains, I make it work, and I always did. Blockchain doesn't really work without me.

BLURTers Spread the Word
https://blurt.blog/blurtutorial/@punicwax/blurters-spread-the-word
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:25:08 PM

Elon Musk and China are in for a Rude Awakening.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 09:25:01 PM

Marc Veasey is a Retarded person, or he better hope so with the Public image he is about to have.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 11:32:55 PM

This is not a Game China.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 11:36:43 PM

DEFI is another scam created by scammers to steal your money.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 02:17:39 PM

Can dAppsy explain to Elon Musk I don't need to build anything, the current Cryptocurrency world is Male Chauvanists, and I am creating my Wife's Beauty Economy,

And made a World Wide Network in the Van Kush Family.

You're either with me or the Cult of Kek, if you are against me you are Pepe the Frog, that's that.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 12:19:07 PM

Everyone needs to start doing Press Releases.

I set up a Network within the Media, around dAppsy, that can coordinate with the East, where over half the World's Population Lives.

So start sending emails like this....

Coin Name

Company or Website involved

Important Stakeholders Names

Details
More Details

Contact info

###
This symbol shows the end of the release and anything written under that like these words here are considered to be a disclaimer area, or where you add comments just for that recipient, etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: