Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where DeFi is headed  (Read 2127 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 05:48:40 PM

Before I spread all of this around Dallas, I was teaching all the International Companies and World Governments around the World.

So we were all building something around the World with Currencies, and there was a kind of Pepe the Frog attack on the Van Kush Family.

But there are some very wealthy organizations, People, etc, who went to a Bitcoin Conference then watched it drop $20,000. But now Dallas is being prepped, and taught, for all of this. There will be a lot going on soon, in the Cryptocurrency World, that hasn't happened before, the same as everything else.

And in Hebrew Meta means Dead. Everyone should know that, and there is another side that wants in on all of this, and it's the Light and the Ancestors. And we are teaching everyone about Angels, and all the Ancient Languages and God's, there are a lot of things going on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 05:01:58 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2022, 09:11:40 AM by Sayeds56

I've seen that most of the DeFi project doesn't turn out great unfortunately I wasn't able to invest at least to 1 DeFi since I think this could be risky, so where the DeFi headed to? We're not quite sure at all maybe soon we would be able to have something new.

The bubble of DEFIs created in 2020-2021 seems to be bursting now and Investors are in huge losses but I still believe it is not a failed idea, it should work because we all need handsome passive income beside active income to meet rising expenses of daily life. The idea is great but it has to be monitored by regulatory authority to make it less risky, protect it from scammers. The 2nd issue is your funds are not insured in case of or theft and exit scam. In my opinion centralized platforms have better future because they have better functionality and properly secured though it contradicts with the idea of De-centralization.

https://changelly.com/blog/defi-fail/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 04:51:27 AM

Everyone should Study PNUT and how it interacted?interacts with Steemit. This is how You use Smart Contracts and SocialFi #SocialFi
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 06:40:27 AM

I've seen that most of the DeFi project doesn't turn out great unfortunately I wasn't able to invest at least to 1 DeFi since I think this could be risky, so where the DeFi headed to? We're not quite sure at all maybe soon we would be able to have something new.

The bubble of DEFIs created in 2020-2021 seems to be bursting now and Investors are in huge losses but I still believe it is not a failed idea, it should work because we all need handsome passive income beside active income to meet rising expenses of daily life. The idea is great but it has to be monitored by regulatory authority to make it less risky, protect it from scammers. The 2nd issue is your funds are not insured in case of or theft and exit scam. In my opinion centralized platforms have better future because they have better functionality and properly secured though it contradicts with the idea of De-centralization.

https://changelly.com/blog/defi-fail/

DeFi looks more like a bubble. The way it has created it's position in the market and it's user adoption makes it more valuable and demandable than any other application related to crypto. Defi adoption begun in 2021 and it still as much preferable as it was before. Though government don't want to promote defi adoption due to regulatory complexity but it's too late for them to prevent the adoption.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 03:58:35 AM

I'm going to get back to Teaching People how all of this Works here Soon. I am going to Teach by doing it all, but I will Document Everything so we will be like a Documentation Hub, on how to do this for Business, Regular Small Business Application.

This is how You Actually bring in all the Money, because once Small Business gets on the Blockchain and Social Media at the same Time, it becomes Memeable Money, the Hashtags of Money is what I have been Calling it. And we are Still in a World where PIZZA Token Existed and there was no Pizza Parlor involved. Still, there is no SubSandwhich Coin where a Sandwhich Shop Sells Sandwhiches, there is no Burger Coin where a Burger Place Sells Burgers, there is no Beer Coin where a Beer Place Sells Beer, I have a License in Texas to Run any Kitchen, with Alcohol. So I can Legally do whatever I want.

I am in a Good Position to do a lot of Different Things.
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 07:32:29 PM

HIVE-Engine Threads

VKBT
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5479976.0

Terracore
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5491049.0

$PEPE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5491388.0
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 03:11:06 PM

The biggest issue that I see for the future of DeFi is lack of volume on decentralised exchanges. While this is beginning to become less of an issue with aggregators like 1inch, its still cheaper to trade on centralised exchanges in some cases. And in other cases its almost impossible to trade without losing a huge amount of coins because the price is too high, due to the lack of volume.

So basically, I think we will see better aggregation systems and more DeFi partnerships soon.
You want to know the full aim of the innovation of DeFi? It's alright, one will definitely have a bulk knowledge of about the existence of DeFi. It's mainly for the purpose of financial applications, built-up on the blockchain, its affairs in crypto, it's for substituting the traditional financial intermediaries, and taking over the entire system to its taste. Decentralized Finance is a top significant development in the space and I've watch closely how these projects have created alot of aides for the crypto community.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 11:41:35 PM

The biggest issue that I see for the future of DeFi is lack of volume on decentralised exchanges. While this is beginning to become less of an issue with aggregators like 1inch, its still cheaper to trade on centralised exchanges in some cases. And in other cases its almost impossible to trade without losing a huge amount of coins because the price is too high, due to the lack of volume.

So basically, I think we will see better aggregation systems and more DeFi partnerships soon.
You want to know the full aim of the innovation of DeFi? It's alright, one will definitely have a bulk knowledge of about the existence of DeFi. It's mainly for the purpose of financial applications, built-up on the blockchain, its affairs in crypto, it's for substituting the traditional financial intermediaries, and taking over the entire system to its taste. Decentralized Finance is a top significant development in the space and I've watch closely how these projects have created alot of aides for the crypto community.

In simple words, DeFi means decentralized financial. Though it is not possible to fully decentralize right now, most of the defi protocols use centralized servers, and a centralized team is responsible for the maintenance and development of a DeFi application. So when we are able to migrate to a fully decentralized server, which might happen soon and at the same time the development will be open source like bitcoin then we will be able to achieve full decentralization in the DeFi world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 07:32:35 PM

Everyone should Start getting into HIVE-Engine. HIVE-Engine is about to be an Explosion of SocialFi, GameFi and DeFi.
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:03:42 AM

A Good Way to Start a Currency would be the Reverse Satoshi Model is what we will Call it.

The Reverse Satoshi Model would be to Create a Currency, whereby it is put out in Large Amounts, maybe 100,000,000 Per Day, or Even 100,000,000 Per Block. Then, Create a Smart Contract where another Currency is Traded at 100,000,000 of Coin A for 1 of Coin B. So Coin A is the Satoshis, and Coin B is Minted by Burning 100,000,000 A Coins at a Time, to get 1 Coin B.

That would be the Reverse Satoshi Model.

And this would at some Point be Probably like "Duh, get rid of the Satoshis" or Coin A (because the Price of Coin B might be so High) then when so many are Burned, people are going to Wish they had Satoshis (Coin A) to Burn. Especially if these Coins were Minted PoS. Or as like Hive-Engine Tokens.

And maybe You Mint Satoshis (Coin A) for Mining, by Burning Coin B. And if not, then Coin B ought to be Part of a Larger Project, the Native Token for use on a Platform like HIVE and STEEM, a New one. But where You have Coin B and Earn the STEEM Clone based on that Power amount, instead of STEEM or HIVE Power to STEEM/HIVE-Backed Dollars, a New 3rd Currency that is Mined Possibly even with a Burned HIVE-Engine Token (Coin A). Then the STEEM would be Purely Interest Based like Bank Currency.

This is the kind of Things to think about for Smart Contracts. These are Algorithms, that is what this Thread is about. I Started this Thread with my Old Account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: