Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for 0.03 BTC for 2 week  (Read 1085 times)
havoc117 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 06:03:32 AM

hello guys , i need a load
BTC : 0.03BTC
and back on you at
BTC : 0.04BTC 

i will back to you on 2 week

no collateral , because i want to start something and i no have a capital
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3091

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:17:04 AM

Come on - you tried to start a ponzi.

No one here will be stupid enough to lend to you without collateral. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
durrrr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:00:46 PM

if you have any collateral i wouldnt mind helping you out . but without it this isnt going to be possible

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:45:33 PM

and back on you at

I can't give you a LOAN without collateral of course not but yes i can give you what you are asking for that too free and non refundable a LOAD right (mistype can eat you sometimes) Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
fikriwic

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:12:57 PM

i look around first.
any testimonial?
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:09:09 PM

Nobody will give free money to newbie without collateral
siaanjingkabeh

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:00:53 AM

and back on you at

i know this girl , her ever giveaway MEC Indonesia in one of the forums, and sell vocher CEX.IO with affordable price, but I do not know if her needs a loan
havoc117 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:05:53 AM

Come on - you tried to start a ponzi.

No one here will be stupid enough to lend to you without collateral. 
of course i try to start a ponzi cuz i have a capital , but now it stop
havoc117 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:12:43 AM

and back on you at

i know this girl , her ever giveaway MEC Indonesia in one of the forums, and sell vocher CEX.IO with affordable price, but I do not know if her needs a loan
i need loan for a project  Smiley may u give me a loan Huh
Sirrah

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:35:46 AM

Let me get this straight - you want a loan with no collateral and no trust and you were even unethical enough to rip people off with a ponzi? Loan denied.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:30:38 AM

Let me get this straight - you want a loan with no collateral and no trust and you were even unethical enough to rip people off with a ponzi? Loan denied.
Negative feedback there
Sirrah

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:50:45 AM

Negative feedback there

I don't think of people positively when they set out straight to scam people. If people are willing to do the right thing there will be always people to lend a hand - but to scrubs whose sole aim is to leech off people they're not gonna get off lightly in my books.
havoc117 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:34:40 AM

Negative feedback there

I don't think of people positively when they set out straight to scam people. If people are willing to do the right thing there will be always people to lend a hand - but to scrubs whose sole aim is to leech off people they're not gonna get off lightly in my books.
the only reason I made ​​a ponzi not to cheat the players, but it's also one of my part to make a profit for myself, and now I have proof because I stopped and realized I no longer have the funds, and now I tries to start something the profit is small but assured with little capital, and therefore I need a loan and I promise to return it, it is probably a lot that I consider a con, but it was not occurred in my head, because I want my own in trust by others
AnootherDay

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:21:28 AM

Negative feedback there

the only reason I made ​​a ponzi not to cheat the players, but it's also one of my part to make a profit for myself, and now I have proof because I stopped and realized I no longer have the funds, and now I tries to start something the profit is small but assured with little capital, and therefore I need a loan and I promise to return it, it is probably a lot that I consider a con, but it was not occurred in my head, because I want my own in trust by others
lol i know this girl check her facebook https://www.facebook.com/abella.jazzy ,I know him, he was one of the students who have graduated in the university of brighton, good girl but a little bitchy, may I ask your bitcoin address? little donation from me Smiley
havoc117 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 11:01:45 AM

Negative feedback there

lol i know this girl check her facebook https://www.facebook.com/abella.jazzy ,I know him, he was one of the students who have graduated in the university of brighton, good girl but a little bitchy, may I ask your bitcoin address? little donation from me Smiley
who  r u ? please stop dont share my facebook  Angry
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:26:34 AM

Negative feedback there

who  r u ? please stop dont share my facebook  Angry
LoL ~_~ Your personal information just got shared on the internet which can't be ever be reversed.
So your basically looking for a someone to provide you capital so you can fund something which no one here has any idea what are you to do with it.
Makes perfect sense to a lender.
Jacksquere

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:28:59 AM

Warning with this person ..

BitcoinexchangeGuide.com - List and Review of Best Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: