Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Splitting the Baby, and other Operations of Fate: the Fate and Economics Thread  (Read 719 times)
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 02:22:54 PM

So there has been a lot of Talk of Buddhism, in China that is the Primary Religion apart from like a Shamanistic Taoism. And Taiwan has been Paying Attention to all the Religious Things going on here with the Van Kush Family, so has China, and South Korea, let's just Call it Steemit and Buddhism have been Paying Attention.

And I think that as Everyone Learns about Buddha they should see that most of the Life of Buddha is Fairly Simple to understand, and there is a Part Added that is like Jesus in the Wilderness, so we can assume that Buddha was Fasting much like Jesus, and that maybe some of it is Metaphor, as if You have Experience with Life You can see how there might be Grotesque and Sexual Scenes that might be Displayed for Buddha to Reject, and it doesn't have to be from some Magic Demon, People could have done that for him, and in the Story it is a Demon, or they Recognized it was a Demon but in the Story removed all Elements of Human involvement, even though it was a Demon and Humans.

This Discussion also Helps because usually Buddhism is Atheist, so if we get into the Fasting Time in the Wilderness, we can kind of connect Christianity and Buddhism in a way that makes in more understandable.

Then, I want Everyone to know that Buddha is not the Fat Guy, Buddha is the Skinny Sid Hartha, and in Fact most of his Life he was Regarded as exceptional because of his ability to Starve himself, it was something that was recognized as exceptional in him several Times in his Life.

This Shows the Story of Buddha Pretty Quickly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jba2EuIIk

And now,
I wanted to mention that that Buddha is the Main Buddha, that is the Buddha that Started Buddhism. The Fat Buddha is a Buddha who was Fat and Happy, and was a Fat Happy Icon, someone who was known for being Fat and Happy, and this in a World where "Thick" to Fat Girls were considered more attractive because it meant they were Well Fed and Healthy. So Buddha was Fat, and he was Happy, and that became an Icon World Wide for Buddhism, and now we Call him Buddha. And all of this I want Everyone to think about because these are some Simple Concepts all of them, and I think most People dismiss Buddhism, even myself sometimes, and don't even take the Time to look at it even as a Historical Event, like Buddha was Famous, no one even Takes the Time to look at it that way. Most People even get into Buddha, and like the Fat Buddha, and Rub his Belly for Good Luck. And they don't even know who Buddha is. But I think there is a Shift in Consciousness where more and more People hear "Buddha" and Automatically see "Sleeping Buddha" because enough Incense Holders and Things are out there now as Sleeping Buddha Statues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 06:04:46 PM

"Do not Try and bend the Spoon, that is impossible"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXtO5dMqEI
VanKushFamily.com

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 05:27:09 AM

https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/mythology/the-diaspora-brujeria-the-carthage-bible-a-bibliotheca/

The Diaspora Brujeria Roughly Translates into English as "The Witchcraft of Origins" but it may Translate Better as "Diaspora-Ria" or the Witchcraft of the Diaspora, or Diaspora Witchcraft, bu Diaspora-Ria, or "The Diaspora Brujeria" or I guess "El Diaspora Brujeria".

https://vankushfamily.com/index.php/community/mythology/the-diaspora-brujeria-the-carthage-bible-a-bibliotheca/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: