Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:25:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best place to invest, earn and predict among new projects????  (Read 568 times)
inverstorloisa (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:07:34 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2020, 07:38:32 AM by inverstorloisa

Hello , I have done few researches on this new platforms and projects , so i understand that most of them are scam projects , about 70-80% , am i correct???  So i got 30 new projects and done my investigations , and 24 projects were scamm projects Cry Cry Cry

so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *  ,  * wyretrade * , * altrady * , *as.exchange * , * Exolic * , * CryptoHarbor Exchange * ....

From these 6 , i'm looking deeply on these 3 ---> altrady  ,  wyretrade , as.exchange
Because they have provide enough information's and details of the team members and where they are based on , and there road map and future events etc...    You should look at these projects if you are a crypto expert .. because may be  i was wrong , so, reply your opinion ...

Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:15:29 AM

Here we go again, why are people even talking about curioinvest because there isn't any new information about this project today, nothing exciting is coming, no new exchange listing, no new partnerships, nothing! How about finding better new projects to invest money on? Majority of the altcoins you mentioned are that good compare to what I have here

1. Tomochain
2. DIA
3. Aave
4. Avalanche
5. Polkadot
6. Elrond
7. ChainLink
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:24:57 AM

The title of your topic with the content of the discussion misleads those who read.
Title:
Topic: What is the best way to invest, earn and predict?Huh

The main content of the topic you want to discuss.

so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *  ,  * wyretrade * , * 2local * , *as.exchange * , * Exolic * , * CryptoHarbor Exchange * ....

Which one should answer the title or content of the discussion in the topic.

Maybe I wait for the OP Edits first, so that it is clear to answer.
There are several discussants on this topic: fraud and means, predictions, income and investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:25:09 AM

You don't have a good research skills OP, sorry to say, you said you did research on 30 different new crypto project and you end up picking wyretrade and as.exchange? Why? I can't even seen yearn finance or synthetix on your list, I don't trust the projects you choose, only curioinvest is a bit popular in crypto space today and the last news I heard from them is a new partnership with MERJ Exchange that has something to do with supercars tokenization

soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 07:42:23 AM

In crypto a lot is unpredictable, I used to do crypto investment on Binance doing IEO and trading there

inverstorloisa (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:46:44 AM

The title of your topic with the content of the discussion misleads those who read.
Title:
Topic: What is the best way to invest, earn and predict?Huh

The main content of the topic you want to discuss.

so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *  ,  * wyretrade * , * 2local * , *as.exchange * , * Exolic * , * CryptoHarbor Exchange * ....

Which one should answer the title or content of the discussion in the topic.

Maybe I wait for the OP Edits first, so that it is clear to answer.
There are several discussants on this topic: fraud and means, predictions, income and investment.

yeah i changed the title little bit , so we all know about binance, bittrex etc , but by invesing or trading on trusted new exchange / project will be more profitable than present exchanges , i have also invested for xfinance exchange and trade on there and i got more than 2k $ profirt , But team members were dissappered after getting their money and now its a scam...But i got considerable profit from that project , but some people were lost their money , So , I have that type of experience as well , thats why im doing my own researches and inform new comers ....   
as.exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 51

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:40:21 AM

Hello , I have done few researches on this new platforms and projects , so i understand that most of them are scam projects , about 70-80% , am i correct???  So i got 30 new projects and done my investigations , and 24 projects were scamm projects Cry Cry Cry

so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *  ,  * wyretrade * , * altrady * , *as.exchange * , * Exolic * , * CryptoHarbor Exchange * ....

From these 6 , i'm looking deeply on these 3 ---> altrady  ,  wyretrade , as.exchange
Because they have provide enough information's and details of the team members and where they are based on , and there road map and future events etc...    You should look at these projects if you are a crypto expert .. because may be  i was wrong , so, reply your opinion ...

Thank you for considering as.exchange as a part of your research. We really appreciate that, and more than happy to answer any questions you, or other community members might have. Some of them might have been already answered on our official [ANN] so you could check that as well.

as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 10:49:36 AM

You don't have a good research skills OP, sorry to say, you said you did research on 30 different new crypto project and you end up picking wyretrade and as.exchange? Why? I can't even seen yearn finance or synthetix on your list, I don't trust the projects you choose, only curioinvest is a bit popular in crypto space today and the last news I heard from them is a new partnership with MERJ Exchange that has something to do with supercars tokenization

I am sorry to point that out, but Uber, Facebook, and even yearn were also small at some point in time. While you are absolutely right that unfortunately blockchain space has been heavily abused by scammers, in fact not everyone is like that. This is actually the reason why as.exchange does not make any ICO/TGO/IEO/DeFi/own token/public fundraising, or something like that. Instead, we developed the entire product with own team's capital (some members asked us to show the team on our [ANN] tread, so you can read about us there), and we simply offer a better solution for anyone who worries about where BTC price will go tomorrow, and who want's to earn above market return without leverage.

While we cannot make comments about wyretrade, if you do have any questions about as.exchange or how our product works, feel free to reach out to us directly, and we will be happy to assist you.

as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 09:29:04 AM

Feel free to check out the recent video by our CEO, where he explains how you can earn and invest in BTC and get less risks while having higher returns with new derivatives.

Dear BitcoinTalk community, we are pleased to present Lesson 1: as.exchange Tranched Value Securities (TVS) vs. Spot Trading by our CEO

Lesson 1 covers what are the benefits of trading Tranched Value Securities (patent pending) vs. spot asset trading. You can find the video on the link below.
Lesson 1: as.exchange Tranched Value Securities (TVS) vs. Spot Trading

MoreStamps.Global
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Stobox: Securities Tokenization

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:15:49 PM

If want to enter into yield farming, this is something you should check once: https://nordfinance.medium.com/how-does-nord-savings-work-part-1-ed659608a469

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
adeeshaa

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 11:13:50 AM

I think its better to do a research by your self , otherwise you will lost your money
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2020, 02:23:14 PM

I think its better to do a research by your self , otherwise you will lost your money

Absolutely, and that's the reason why so many scams still exist - people tend to prefer to handle their money to someone who got big PR and large marketing campaign, irrespective of if its scam or not. - "it's marketed, so it's good". And then blame media, regulators, advisors, etc. for not stopping them.

plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:00:43 PM

Sad to say, but it is. Thus, we need to be punctilious in assessing every project. It is good to see that you manage to conduct researches before investing. It will be useful as you proceed in making an investment decision.

so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *
It seems that there is a mistake. Are you talking about CurioInvest? If it is one of the projects you are considering, then you might want to see the reported scam accusation about this in the forum. It may help you in your research regarding these projects. Contemplate it before making any decision.

[1] BEWARE CurioInvest Project - Team Selling Coins
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 12:05:53 PM

Sad to say, but it is. Thus, we need to be punctilious in assessing every project. It is good to see that you manage to conduct researches before investing. It will be useful as you proceed in making an investment decision.

so, new comers should be careful about these type of projects , so remaing 6 projects was , * CurioInest *
It seems that there is a mistake. Are you talking about CurioInvest? If it is one of the projects you are considering, then you might want to see the reported scam accusation about this in the forum. It may help you in your research regarding these projects. Contemplate it before making any decision.

[1] BEWARE CurioInvest Project - Team Selling Coins

That's what happens when those projects issue "another useless token" or do "decentralized DeFi and then get "hacked" (often actually it's fake and it's exit-scam)". That's why those things are completely out of scope for us and will never be implemented Smiley (not self-promotion)

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 06:26:52 PM

It is unlikely that anyone will be able to give an accurate answer, the only way to keep up with the times and navigate the cryptoplane is to constantly monitor the market, no matter how the project is advertised, no one will offer you any insurance or guarantees.
You either follow the crowd or take the initiative. Cool
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 07:14:32 PM

It is unlikely that anyone will be able to give an accurate answer, the only way to keep up with the times and navigate the cryptoplane is to constantly monitor the market, no matter how the project is advertised, no one will offer you any insurance or guarantees.
You either follow the crowd or take the initiative. Cool
crypto projects are a large enough source of money for developers so this is also an opportunity for scammers to get big profits by making fraudulent projects, as bounty participants, of course we have to be really careful in choosing a project for us to follow, not only for us to get paid but that way we can contribute to us not promoting projects that are indicated scam so that by doing so we can prevent the fraudulent project from developing, it is quite difficult to eliminate fraudulent projects but at least we can minimize the fraudulent project by not participating in therein.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2020, 04:24:31 PM

By the way a little note on many other services, exchanges and FinTech companies... Currently, the trend in FinTech is such that when you see "Bitcoin" in your personal cabinet / wallet - it's not the actual Bitcoin, but just a record in the service's web-page (you can think of it as fictional Bitcoin tied to the actual Bitcoin price). Thus, there's no guarantee that once you deposit it there, you will actually be able to withdraw that Bitcoin (in fact: exchange fictional Bitcoin to the actual Bitcoin). Without the service allowing you to do the fake<->real Bitcoin exchange, you can use your fake Bitcoin only within the ecosystem of that service.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 04:46:14 PM

Do not trust those 6 projects either!
In some cases they are false profiles, it even gives you LinkedIn and other social networks.
To know if a project is good, it must have good partners, a white paper, there must be interviews with the CEO and it must be highly recognized in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Wahyuihib

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 06:43:13 PM

your opinion makes sense, if we look at it from an investor's point of view. researching in depth is indeed the main thing we have to do in order not to lose the funds which we will do later. but if we look at it from the perspective of a bounty hunter, this is something that doesn't really matter to me. because it's better, we just follow whatever the project does

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
as.exchange
Copper Member

as.exchange

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 10:29:52 AM

Do not trust those 6 projects either!
In some cases they are false profiles, it even gives you LinkedIn and other social networks.
To know if a project is good, it must have good partners, a white paper, there must be interviews with the CEO and it must be highly recognized in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Well I can speak only for ourselves, and if you have any concerns regarding us being legit, feel free to ask or DM us - happy to answer any questions you might have.
Regarding the second part of your comment "good partners" - Madoff Ponzi had the best partners you can imagine in the world, PlusToken - was promoted by everyone; whitepaper - can be ordered on Fiverr or on BitcoinTalk for fairly cheap price, or even can be automatically generated (there are services for that); and how about those who don't do ICO or DeFi? What's the purpose of WhitePaper there? Do you request Uber to have a whitepaper too when they just started? As for interviews with CEO - you can get those for $3-5k at most with "decent" media and more expensive with bigger media. As for "recognized" - Facebook, Netflix, Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Uber, - you name it - had 0 recognition in the early days.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: