Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's not over for Ethash  (Read 100 times)
Inkdull (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:39:51 AM

It's a good news for Ethash miners when ETC said they aren't switching algorithm to Proof of stake anymore and right now you can still mine Ethereum too but is that all? Are only Ethereum and ETC running on Ethash Algorithm? I will like to drop some coins that are profitable to mine with Ethash Algorithm

1. Nekonium (NUKO)
2. Dubai coin (DBIX)
3. Pegas coin (PGC)
4. Tesla funds (TSF)
5. JOYS (JOYS) 
6. MOAC
7. SAGE CITY (SAGE)

Pegascoin seem to be most profitable among the list and it beat Ethereum mining presently

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 07:53:15 AM

The Pegascoin is very Profitable than even Ethereum right now and only very few people knew about this but Pegascoin still lacks good volumes on exchange, hopefully things will change for the better soon, also I think ETC makes more sense right now because even 3gb GPU can mine ETC now.

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 08:43:20 AM

Who says it's over for Ethash Algorithm when many new projects are using Ethash POW algo till date? There will be many upcoming projects in future that will choose Ethash over other available POW algorithms in crypto space that's certain, I will also like to share my past experience mining new coins, most of them failed in very short time, lack of volumes leads to delisting on exchanges, be careful which coin you hold

Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 09:28:16 AM

Ethereum POW algorithm is still up and running, every pools are still working and blocks are been solved too, I'm expecting this to stop by January 2021 and if that happens there will always be other options, mining is here to stay, right now Ethereum still remains the most profitable
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:46:02 AM

Even if it's over for Ethash it isn't the only algorithm in crypto space, since few days now KawPow algorithm have taken the upper hand over Ethash Algorithm, I'm guessing many eth miners will switch their miners to KawPow (Ravencoin) once Ethereum is out of POW business

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: